Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) We've got the sexual abuse by George and Lee.

2) We've got Casey telling Cindy about the abuse and instread of comforting Casey and doing something about the abuse... Cindy turns her back on an abused Casey and abuses her even more by ignoring the abuse and even blaming her for the abuse. Even asking Casey is that is why she is such a "*advertiser censored*."

3) Are we going to finally hear about the rumored fight on June 15th, 2008? The fight that had Cindy wrapping her hands around Casey's neck and choking her? They'll make it out to be an "attempted murder" on Cindy's part... maybe even blame her for the "neck breaking" searches.

4) They will say that Cindy was verbally, emotionally and mentally abusing Casey. That nothing was ever good enough for Cindy. They will prove (without any problem, imo) that Cindy Anthony is an extremely manipulative woman.

They are going to paint Casey as a severely abused woman who suffered all aspects of abuse known to man. Sexual, physical, verbal, mental and emotional.

Cindy and George are about to be raked over the coals and they know it. I do not believe that the defense has informed Cindy and George about their plans. They don't want Cindy and George to turn their backs on Casey and tell their side of the truth. I am almost willing to bet that they do not want Cindy and George in that courtroom during the trial... I think they are also going to ask for a mistrial because Cindy and George won't be able to help themselves by watching the trial at home when they are not supposed to be.

If we can just make it through jury selection without any hiccups... I will be surprised. Something feels really off right now??

I think maybe we are just put off by the Defense obviously flailing around knowing what a crushing experience the actual trial is going to be for them and for their defendant?

Cause I know I am thinking WTH :waitasec: by all this last minute in our face coverage....and thinking shouldn't you all be doing your last minute presentations - at least practicing and putting the final touches on everything? You are saying you are ready for trial? Huh? :waitasec: When in the past have we seen the Defense be prepared and ready........
(still waiting for an answer here...)

1) We've got the sexual abuse by George and Lee.

2) We've got Casey telling Cindy about the abuse and instread of comforting Casey and doing something about the abuse... Cindy turns her back on an abused Casey and abuses her even more by ignoring the abuse and even blaming her for the abuse. Even asking Casey is that is why she is such a "*advertiser censored*."

3) Are we going to finally hear about the rumored fight on June 15th, 2008? The fight that had Cindy wrapping her hands around Casey's neck and choking her? They'll make it out to be an "attempted murder" on Cindy's part... maybe even blame her for the "neck breaking" searches.

4) They will say that Cindy was verbally, emotionally and mentally abusing Casey. That nothing was ever good enough for Cindy. They will prove (without any problem, imo) that Cindy Anthony is an extremely manipulative woman.

They are going to paint Casey as a severely abused woman who suffered all aspects of abuse known to man. Sexual, physical, verbal, mental and emotional.

Cindy and George are about to be raked over the coals and they know it. I do not believe that the defense has informed Cindy and George about their plans. They don't want Cindy and George to turn their backs on Casey and tell their side of the truth. I am almost willing to bet that they do not want Cindy and George in that courtroom during the trial... I think they are also going to ask for a mistrial because Cindy and George won't be able to help themselves by watching the trial at home when they are not supposed to be.

If we can just make it through jury selection without any hiccups... I will be surprised. Something feels really off right now??

I agree with most of what you say. And I will go further to say that it is possible that Cindy and George know that Mason and Baez are going to use them to save their daughter. I just think this is 99% possible and that they are going to use sexual abuse of KC and Caylee and that is the reason for KC staying out and away. What else is "disturbing". Nothing, but sexual abuse is "disturbing". CM says there are very disturbing things. That is my guess and they are going along.

But then why the Lippman press release.

I agree with most of what you say. And I will go further to say that it is possible that Cindy and George know that Mason and Baez are going to use them to save their daughter. I just think this is 99% possible and that they are going to use sexual abuse of KC and Caylee and that is the reason for KC staying out and away. What else is "disturbing". Nothing, but sexual abuse is "disturbing". CM says there are very disturbing things. That is my guess and they are going along.

But then why the Lippman press release.

The only thing at this point that I could label as disturbing would be the truth..oddly enough.

It amazes me how a defense attorney can just go in and their client tell them anything and everything and he consider it the facts. I guess it takes a special kind of someone to be a defense attorney, and I don't believe it takes one that believes in the constitution...those normally wear camo and stomp around in deserts. JMHO

The only thing at this point that I could label as disturbing would be the truth..oddly enough.

It amazes me how a defense attorney can just go in and their client tell them anything and everything and he consider it the facts. I guess it takes a special kind of someone to be a defense attorney, and I don't believe it takes one that believes in the constitution...those normally wear camo and stomp around in deserts. JMHO

I hear ya. Having said that most people would find Sexual Abuse of a daughter and granddaughter "disturbing". I would bet money they use this. I would. What else do they have. All they need is for KC to tell them this - they don't have to prove it. They can say she stayed away at Ricardo's for just this reason and remember Cindy and George deny she stayed away for more than a night a month or two at the most.

They have nothing else. They have to use this. The trial is right in front of them.

I hear ya. Having said that most people would find Sexual Abuse of a daughter and granddaughter "disturbing". I would bet money they use this. I would. What else do they have. All they need is for KC to tell them this - they don't have to prove it. They can say she stayed away at Ricardo's for just this reason and remember Cindy and George deny she stayed away for more than a night a month or two at the most.

They have nothing else. They have to use this. The trial is right in front of them.

I suppose you are right about finding the sexual abuse disturbing..only..
how would they explain the video conferencing where Casey could have very well said something alone to George about what she "thought" he done, or even tell him about Lee out of the presence of her mother. I remember her specifically saying that Caylee was lucky to have him. Or..when she was in the presence of LE claiming that her mother would never forgive her?
I don't know, it just doesn't seem believable to me that they could use this to their advantage. Way too many opportunities to say these things went by.. Too, how could she explain placing her daughter and remaining in that household knowing these things? Not to forget that George babysat Caylee all the time.. Even if this was true, it seems they would have a harder time trying to explain why she wasn't out working, making her own money trying to get she and her child out of that household, especially given all the nights she went out doing everything else while George and Cindy babysat.
I think the accident theory and she being afraid of telling them because of their temper and control would speak louder to a jury.

An aside......did Richard Gabriel not realize his tie was totally off center and crooked?

Maybe it was telling us something.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I suppose you are right about finding the sexual abuse disturbing..only..
how would they explain the video conferencing where Casey could have very well said something alone to George about what she "thought" he done, or even tell him about Lee out of the presence of her mother. I remember her specifically saying that Caylee was lucky to have him. Or..when she was in the presence of LE claiming that her mother would never forgive her?
I don't know, it just doesn't seem believable to me that they could use this to their advantage. Way too many opportunities to say these things went by.. Too, how could she explain placing her daughter and remaining in that household knowing these things? Not to forget that George babysat Caylee all the time.. Even if this was true, it seems they would have a harder time trying to explain why she wasn't out working, making her own money trying to get she and her child out of that household, especially given all the nights she went out doing everything else while George and Cindy babysat.
I think the accident theory and she being afraid of telling them because of their temper and control would speak louder to a jury.

Claiming her mohter would never forgive her goes right along with it; in fact she said she told her and her mother called her a "*advertiser censored*" in her letters. She lies and steals, direct result from sexual abuse. Her inability to keep a job, it all goes with it.

The accident theory does not go along with her being innocent. She would still be guilty of reckless homicide for not calling someone. Cheney said she is innocent.

In this interview on IS ,as I type,CM is "railing" against the Sunshine Laws. He is actively advocating for getting rid of it,siting this case as a prime example.
Maybe that's one reason he took this case.He wanted to use it as an example.

Why on Earth is it any lawyer's business what the elected officials pass as laws. Again, the lawyers think they know what is best for everyone. Thank god for the other two branches of government. These people are scary.

Claiming her mohter would never forgive her goes right along with it; in fact she said she told her and her mother called her a "*advertiser censored*" in her letters. She lies and steals, direct result from sexual abuse. Her inability to keep a job, it all goes with it.

The accident theory does not go along with her being innocent. She would still be guilty of reckless homicide for not calling someone. Cheney said she is innocent.

Sexual abuse doesn't make people like and steal. They won't get anywhere with that imo

In session reporting KC DT can file an issue for response by Friday 10 am

But Cheney also said it was a 'tragic accident.'

The Judges are allowing the other side to respond until Friday morning . . . Vinnie says very close to the "mootness of it all" since Monday morning is Jury selection.

If we completely remove the issue of duct tape from this case, does anyone else find it downright insulting to your intelligence to believe that Caylee's death might be attributed to "a tragic accident?"

In my opinion, there is no way that a mother who loves her child would not go to every length possible to seek help if there were "a tragic accident." Even to the point of knowing in her head that her child is dead, she would STILL make an effort to seek assistance just from the sheer horror and hysteria that would befall her--her heart would guide her actions.

In addition to those measly bits, I cannot fathom any mother sitting behind bars for nearly 3 years on first degree murder charges with a potential death penalty hanging over her head if the child for whose death she is being charged had died in "a tragic accident."

That mother would stand up and tell the truth, would accept her punishment (if any, given the accident theory), and would hang her head in sheer, everlasting grief.

Now, adding the duct tape back into the equation, there is NO WAY that I could be convinced that Caylee Marie Anthony's death was due to some (trumped up) "tragic accident."

I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I am far from an "idiot blogger," and cannot be led to believe something such as a "tragic accident;" the idea that CM thinks that story is going to fly is just sheer idiocy in itself.

Vinnie reporting GA & CA want to see kc on jail but don't want it recorded (what part of NO do they not understand IMO . . . last time they tried this they were told kc isn't that special of a "snowflake" to borrow another poster's word)

If we completely remove the issue of duct tape from this case, does anyone else find it downright insulting to your intelligence to believe that Caylee's death might be attributed to "a tragic accident?"

In my opinion, there is no way that a mother who loves her child would not go to every length possible to seek help if there were "a tragic accident." Even to the point of knowing in her head that her child is dead, she would STILL make an effort to seek assistance just from the sheer horror and hysteria that would befall her--her heart would guide her actions.

In addition to those measly bits, I cannot fathom any mother sitting behind bars for nearly 3 years on first degree murder charges with a potential death penalty hanging over her head if the child for whose death she is being charged had died in "a tragic accident."

That mother would stand up and tell the truth, would accept her punishment (if any, given the accident theory), and would hang her head in sheer, everlasting grief.

Now, adding the duct tape back into the equation, there is NO WAY that I could be convinced that Caylee Marie Anthony's death was due to some (trumped up) "tragic accident."

I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I am far from an "idiot blogger," and cannot be led to believe something such as a "tragic accident;" the idea that CM thinks that story is going to fly is just sheer idiocy in itself.

Exactly Cleo. But I don't think he is going to use that. He said to Jean (sp?) reporter, that a "past" murder has nothing to do with five, ten or 31 days. He is going to go for a murder was committed but not by KC.

And use George.

Jean C says we have been through this before . . . (re: visit with recording but not being released under Sunshine Law) . . all needs to happen is have the visit, it will be recorded and anyone who wants to see it can ask and it will be released under current law

So if they plan to sell the abuse by her Dad and brother I think CM should be aware that the last thing KC would want is a 68 year old male stroking her back. I understand he wants to comfort her but she was not that upset just crying quietly. It appears they want to present her one way at the cost of another. Not everyone on that jury will miss it. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle