2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a favorite State attorney? I really like Frank George. LDB is ok but I feel like she has a monotone voice...she kind of puts me to sleep. JA was good the other day when he asked GA some hypothetical question.

Will the jury be able to hear about Casey stealing from her friends and family?

Esp. from Little Caylee's Piggy Bank?
I believe so, since she has already been convicted on those charges, and isn't AH going to take the witness stand?

Wow! I missed part of Cindy's testimony. Thanks for posting that. I had always thought maybe that was what all the phone calls were for. She wanted to go out. Caylee was a problem.
Yes, it was some big to-do with TL.

tell me this.....why would CA call LA and Mallory to tell them that ICA was prego when LA and Mallory were not even together til 2006??

Anyone have a favorite State attorney? I really like Frank George. LDB is ok but I feel like she has a monotone voice...she kind of puts me to sleep. JA was good the other day when he asked GA some hypothetical question.

I like them all but I know what you mean about Mr George, he seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang around. I like LDB and her calm soothing, methodical way of asking questions. I watched something on HLN the first day of the trial and Eiglarsh said her opening speech was boring- a "real snoozer" is what he called it! I couldn't believe we were thinking about the same person.... JA is just a dish! with brains!

Thank you and MommyDog. What date was it that Ricardo was referring to?

I am not MommyDog, so forgive me for interjecting.

I believe that RM was referring to June 9-10.

I hope that it is okay that to put this here. I just wanted to share this with you all. Regarding Casey's pregnancy and denial etc., I know that it seems impossible that G&C didn't realize KC was pregnant until she was 7 months but it is possible that KC was able to hide it until her uncle's wedding when she had to wear something (maybe even something her Mom picked out) more clingy. My Mom was an unmarried 19 y/o girl living in the deep south too ashamed and scared to tell anyone except my father when she became pregnant with my oldest brother. This is a picture of my Mom (5'2") and Dad taken at their wedding on June 6, 1959. My brother was born September 19, 1959. He was full-term and weighed-in at around 7 pounds. After they were married, she began to feel more comfortable I guess or just less ashamed and filled out very quickly. She has never divulged how much weight she gained with my brother, but she does say that it was me, eleven years later that ruined her figure!

It may take equal parts denial, deception and dumb to pull it off but it can happen![/Quote

I agree that it is highly possible that GA & CA didn't know. I had a friend in high-school who was able to hide her pregnancy from the other kids at school- her parents knew, her close friends knew , but the other than that no one else knew. She wore baggy clothes - sweats mostly and a large starters jacket. ( our school was cold) She ended up giving birth over Christmas break and returned to school right after.
I recall reading something early on from one of the male relatives at the wedding, and he said Casey was obviously PG, but Cindy denied it. IIRC, KC was wearing pants (hip huggers?) that exposed her belly, and a halter top.

I would be surprised if they don't bring up the stealing soon. Maybe they will start the stealing incidences with Amy and than go to Cindy's mom, Lee and of course Cindy.

I would think the testimony would come from the person she stole from. Then Linda can put CA back on to give testimony about any discussion she had with ICA about the thefts. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tell me this.....why would CA call LA and Mallory to tell them that ICA was prego when LA and Mallory were not even together til 2006??

That's odd! Didn't know she had. Lee asked CA if ICA was pregnant a long time before CA found out and was dismissed out of hand.

Thank you and MommyDog. What date was it that Ricardo was referring to?

multiple times throughout the course of their dating which was Jan/Feb thru May/June - ICA slept over several times a week with Caylee there in the bed. Which is why I think when she gallivanted off to TLs of 6/16 she knew CA wouldn't be sending a posse out after them.

Editing to add - sorry, this subject has gotten a little parsed and I see you were referring the day Casey took caylee home in the middle of the night - I do not know that date, and I am not sure it was ever specified, but it's a sheriffs interview with Ricardo I believe

That's odd! Didn't know she had. Lee asked CA if ICA was pregnant a long time before CA found out and was dismissed out of hand.
I do believe this is what CA told today on the stand....that she called Lee and Mallory and the rest of the family....just thought it odd

I would think the testimony would come from the person she stole from. Then Linda can put CA back on to give testimony about any discussion she had with ICA about the thefts. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a sense though, what Casey took from CA was not exactly stealing because CA knew she was doing it and let it continue. But what she took from Cindy's mom and Amy and I think Lee was true theft.

I like them all but I know what you mean about Mr George, he seems like he'd be a fun guy to hang around. I like LDB and her calm soothing, methodical way of asking questions. I watched something on HLN the first day of the trial and Eiglarsh said her opening speech was boring- a "real snoozer" is what he called it! I couldn't believe we were thinking about the same person.... JA is just a dish! with brains!
I like their style. No drama, no goof-ups, just methodically and calmly laying out their case.

Baez looks like a clown with cheap tricks, and I bet the jury is really getting sick of the sidebars and the slipping in of info that needs sustained objections. I'll bet they, as I, am sick of KC and Baez both.

:sick::sick::sick:

I like their style. No drama, no goof-ups, just methodically and calmly laying out their case.

Baez looks like a clown with cheap tricks, and I bet the jury is really getting sick of the sidebars and the slipping in of info that needs sustained objections. I'll bet they, as I, am sick of KC and Baez both.

:sick::sick::sick:

At least Baez is entertaining!

I agree. Ship sailed 6 weeks ago. Cindy let Casey know today that she was not going to protect her after the viscious lie she told Baez or went along with Baez' viscious lie. Baez VERY stupid to drag in these grandparents where it is so obvious they were crazy about Caylee. Both of them. And George would NEVER have dumped her body on the side of the road and put duct tape over her mouth. He just wouldn't. Baez barked up the wrong tree. Maybe Lee will fall on his sword and say he molested her in some fashion but being felt up isn't going to make anyone into a casey anthony.

BBM I think that ship sailed six weeks ago, and if it hadn't left port then, it certainly did the morning of opening statements. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member