2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on the duct tape.

JB is making such a big deal about why the duct tape wasn't found in the house during the search... Well the search warrant for the duct tape was carried out on December 11th, right after Caylee's remains had been found. We know that GA and CA used that duct tape to hang fliers and posters during the searches. I expect it was used up during that time or lost or something of that sort. Nobody knew the importance of that tape until Dec 11th.

I know that if I were putting up fliers for my missing granddaughter, I'd raid my house and find and use every single roll I could lay my hands on.

I don't trust them one bit but do either of them really want to spend any time in jail?

I think the State would go after them and impeach their testimony on many things and charge them to the full extent of the law.

Hard one to know.

You know ...you make a good point. I didn't think of that. You made me feel a little better. Don't trust anyone in that family. Takes more than one dramatic testimony to change my mind after the way they have acted.

I thought the texts she had with Ricardo showed a motive, too bad they were not allowed into evidence (that's what I read somewhere). It was clear that they were both EXTREMELY frustrated in those texts that Casey was not more free and was stuck watching her daughter so much that she couldn't sleep with Ricardo anytime they wanted. I know that normal, rational people cannot fathom how wanting freedom from your child could be a motive for murder, but in Casey's case I think those texts, coupled with all the info about how she spent her 31 days of 'freedom' show a clear motive. She wanted to be free with no responsibilities. There was only one thing standing in the way of that... Like Casey posted on her Myspace: "Everyone lies. Everyone dies." :maddening:

Yes, I am still shocked when I read people think there is no obvious motive....!
She spent most of her time trying to palm her off on other people.
In one of the first interviews CA gave she said she wasn't too concerned at first because ICA had gone away for a while to "bond with her child" and I was stunned when she said that- in the previous 2+ years where was the bond with Caylee- we know now, the maternal bond was only with CA. An "unfit mother" as CA called her, obviously neglectful, with a child that was a handicap to her chosen lifestyle . Women have killed their children for much less reason than that, felt no guilt or remorse, only relief, and ICA is one of them.

I believe they are both capable of telling as many lies as they think expedient.
But how would the DT get past GA's answers to the SA? He said vehemently that if he knew anything had happened to Caylee they would not all be there on that day, when they asked him about the drowning scenario .

Zsa.... right.....I was getting all worried for nothing......I hope lol

I wonder if some of that has to do with that Wendy lady getting on TV saying Casey was driving someones car other then hers on the 17 to the 19th or 20th of June. I have no idea where she is getting that. Do you?

Knowing how confused Wendy Murphy is about this case, I think she might have been thinking about Amy or Tony's car- ICA had used both during her 31 days of freedom...

Hello, this is my first post and I didn't read all 58 pages.

The testimony yesterday by the entomologist was great! And he's world renown.

I can't help but wonder if Casey meant to just put Caylee out with the chloroform so she could go out and party all the time without having to hand her over to her Mother each time and hear the dreaded commentary about how she was a Mother and therefore shouldn't be going out all the time. Because she was playing with fire taking such a big risk with chloroform in her novice hands.....came to find her daughter deceased and did the tape deal to make it look like a kidnapping. Just a theory anyway.

I am surprised that the defense is saying George was involved with Caylee drowning because we've all seen Casey enough to know she'd throw her Dad under the bus in a second to free herself.

Because Casey has Venus in Aries I think Saturn opposite that signifies she will be proven guilty. And I do think she's guilty. And I don't believe either of her parents were involved tho the major family dynamics and dysfunction can't be denied.

Btw the best source for viewing online is http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-chat
for live coverage when court is in session. Again, my apologizes if this is all duplication.

You know ...you make a good point. I didn't think of that. You made me feel a little better. Don't trust anyone in that family. Takes more than one dramatic testimony to change my mind after the way they have acted.

At the beginning of the case Cindy thought it was not illegal to lie to the police. I think they changed her mind on that.

The first video on this page points that out and it is an interesting video as far as Casey saying Caylee was close.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Give it up. :floorlaugh:

I know how wide one piece of duct tape is. I know that it is certainly wide enough to cover both the nose and mouth of a child. But without knowing WHERE this duct tape was positioned on the face, I can not state that it ever covered the nose of this child. I can't.

Now leave me alone and stop trying to tamper with the jury! :crazy:

Oh boy, reading through the threads here and just about ready to throw in the towel and I've got twenty pages to but that's it for the night.

Just came across a post from our very wise MissJames, who said many of the theories posted here in the sidebar had been ripped apart, turned upside down, theorized and pretty much come at from every possible angle, with links provided for each new theory, over the past three years.

It is exhausting to even begin to think about explaining most of the information that has been so thoroughly discussed in evidence depos and in hearings.

But just a quick question for Mountain_Kat....So if you don't think by way of reasonable doubt that the duct tape was covering her nose and mouth, do you have an alternate theory for any possible reason duct tape could be on the face of a two year old before she was stuffed in a garbage bag and thrown away like last months refuse by the side of the road?

Because if it wasn't there to cover her nose and mouth, what other possible explanation would there be for it to be there. And I am too tired to post the Huck ruling which was defended all the way to the Superior Courts.

There is no other reason to place duct tape on the face of a child but to prevent that child from breathing.

I believe they are both capable of telling as many lies as they think expedient.
But how would the DT get past GA's answers to the SA? He said vehemently that if he knew anything had happened to Caylee they would not all be there on that day, when they asked him about the drowning scenario .

Your exactly right. The jury would disbelieve ANYTHING George said if He suddenly changed course now.

My take on the duct tape.

JB is making such a big deal about why the duct tape wasn't found in the house during the search... Well the search warrant for the duct tape was carried out on December 11th, right after Caylee's remains had been found. We know that GA and CA used that duct tape to hang fliers and posters during the searches. I expect it was used up during that time or lost or something of that sort. Nobody knew the importance of that tape until Dec 11th.

I know that if I were putting up fliers for my missing granddaughter, I'd raid my house and find and use every single roll I could lay my hands on.

I wonder if any of the posters are stored some place?

I am beginning to wonder if GA and CA are in on this whole defense that JB has come up with. Is GA still maybe going to fall on that sword to save ICAs life?! Are they pretending to be upset with JB in order to obtain the publics support only to actually fool us in the end?!

I am beginning to wonder if GA and CA are in on this whole defense that JB has come up with. Is GA still maybe going to fall on that sword to save ICAs life?! Are they pretending to be upset with JB in order to obtain the publics support only to actually fool us in the end?!

I really wonder too but I think about it and when this is all over they will probably sign some book and movie deals and have a chance of getting back to a normal life. Do they want to spend some of this time in jail or prison?

They searched the kidfinders storage unit for them.

Sorry if I sound not with it, but why do they want the posters?

Is it to see if they were put up with Henkel duct tape?

There are pictures of the Henkel on the poster I saw online.

Sorry if I sound not with it, but why do they want the posters?

Is it to see if they were put up with Henkel duct tape?

There are pictures of the Henkel on the poster I saw online.
Yes they have video evidence of them and I remember they wanted to find more and went through the storage unit.

I wonder if any of the posters are stored some place?

I don't know. But there are pictures and video out there of the duct tape being used to hang the posters. I can't imagine that GA and CA knew the significance of that tape. At least not until Dec 11th. And by then it had all been used.

Imagine how they must feel now knowing that one of the items used to help get the word out about her disappearance was the murder weapon itself. They had it right there in their hands and used to to hang posters. How horribly sad is that?

You know, when they were granted permission to be in the courtroom I felt they should be in the balcony. I still think so... just in case this is happening.
The three seats occupied by GA/CA/LA are from the pool of seats reserved for the SAO who assigned them to the Anthonys.
They searched the kidfinders storage unit for them.
GA stated at one time, this is where all the supplies for the searches were stored including tape. What we don't know is what the contents of the storage unit were and what if anything was seized by LE.

I don't know. But there are pictures and video out there of the duct tape being used to hang the posters. I can't imagine that GA and CA knew the significance of that tape. At least not until Dec 11th. And by then it had all been used.

Imagine how they must feel now knowing that one of the items used to help get the word out about her disappearance was the murder weapon itself. They had it right there in their hands and used to to hang posters. How horribly sad is that?

That is sickening.:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member