CANADA Canada - Montreal, WhtMale 20s, bright red hair, 'Michel' on bracelet, Jul'11

That red looks natural. I find a slim to none chance that a guy his age would dye his hair. The only way it wouldn't be natural is if he were blonde and used a dye prior to his death so as to disguise himself.

How common is it for a red head to have brown eyes? The reason I ask is most of the sleuthing I've done so far bring up men with red hair and BLUE eyes.

So, was that an old ID bracelet made into a necklace?

The press release says he was wearing the bracelet on his left wrist. Not sure what the chain connected to it is. Is it part of the same piece?:waitasec:

How common is it for a red head to have brown eyes? The reason I ask is most of the sleuthing I've done so far bring up men with red hair and BLUE eyes.

Fairly common. My brother in law has very bright red hair and brown eyes. His great grandfather has the same :)

Fairly common. My brother in law has very bright red hair and brown eyes. His great grandfather has the same :)

Yeah I knew a natural red head in grade school who had red hair and brown eyes. Actually, come to think of it I knew two.

:bump:

Bumping for this young man. He needs to be identified. :(

Wow any new information? I live in the town
Craig Frear is missing from ? I was hoping there was
A link Thank you so much for info? I have a red headed son
Bright red hair not orange. He has brown eyes his eye brows
Are blond as is his arm hair etc? Bumping for this boy
And Craig?

Michel is the french name for Michael and it is a popular name in Quebec.

Montreal Police have a list of missing persons. One missing person, Michel Petit (Small) was last seen April 2011. This would have been two months prior to the suicide. He wasn't reported missing until 2012. He has listed as white with brown eyes but his hair in the photo is obviously naturally brown and short. But the facial features are similar. Also there is a 2 inch height difference.

http://www.spvm.qc.ca/en/documentation/3_1_3_persdisparues.asp?noDisp=478

Michel is the french name for Michael and it is a popular name in Quebec.

Montreal Police have a list of missing persons. One missing person, Michel Petit (Small) was last seen April 2011. This would have been two months prior to the suicide. He wasn't reported missing until 2012. He has listed as white with brown eyes but his hair in the photo is obviously naturally brown and short. But the facial features are similar. Also there is a 2 inch height difference.

http://www.spvm.qc.ca/en/documentation/3_1_3_persdisparues.asp?noDisp=478

Unless that photo of Michel Petit was taken a couple of years before he disappeared, I think his length of hair would rule him out as the UID.

Michael-BradynFuksa-long-hair-254x300.jpg

Michael Bradyn Fuksa

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/michael-bradyn-fuksa/

I think that considering the length of time elapsed since Michael Fuska dissapeared, it isn't him... He abandoned his vehicle--why wouldn't he continue to drive it towards Canada if that was where he was going? The article also notes he had a loaded gun, perhaps he abandoned his vehicle to go out into the terrain and commit suicide. I don't think he is the UID.

http://www.spvm.qc.ca/FR/documentation/3_1_2_communiques.asp?noComm=818

Also, public relations personnel email contact information:

relations.medias@spvm.qc.ca

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
To: <redacted>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 9:44 AM
Subject: RE: The SPVM request the public's help to identify a man who died

Hi XXXX XXXX,

This person haven't been identified yet.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Anna-Claude Poulin
Chargée de communication
Relations médias
Service de police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM)
514 280-2015

I wish they would release a clearer picture that this grainy blurry image from the surveillance camera. I am sure there must be morgue photos that they could composite or sketch if they did not want to release the morgue photos. Anything would be better than what we currently have, and after almost 2 years, the photo might be the only hope for ID of this UID.

That red looks natural. I find a slim to none chance that a guy his age would dye his hair. The only way it wouldn't be natural is if he were blonde and used a dye prior to his death so as to disguise himself.

I immediately thought it looked dyed. It is a wild shade, and my initial thought is that it does not totally jive with skin tone and facial hair to me. I am in that age range, and many of my male friends dye their hair. I wouldn't consider it mainstream, but it's definitely not uncommon.

At the very least, I would not rule out non-redheads solely based on hair color.

And it's possibly he is now known to be missing yet.

Wow, Fin. While neither photo or angle is great, the brow bone, chin, and type of hair both look similar to me.

I agree with everyone else that the photo is probably of him right before he jumped from the bridge. Really surprised that he hasn't been identified though, given the clear photograph of him. Also, elastic on the arm - could he have been a drug addict, and the elastic there for injection purposes?

Considering the suicide he might have lived very isolated, not talking to family anymore, having withdrawn from any friends etc. Maybe nobody has reported him missing yet because nobody has really been in touch with him at the time of his death. It's been 2 years now, I hope this young man will finally be iidentified.

Also, elastic on the arm - could he have been a drug addict, and the elastic there for injection purposes?

I wish there was a photo or better description of it. For intravenous drug use, something that can be tied would be better so you can get it tight. It'd be hard to get a normal rubber band or hair tie up tight enough up that far to be useful I think.

I immediately thought of a bicep band, that football players wear.

>Bicep bands are used to catch and absorb sweat on the arms. They prevent the sweat on the shoulders and upper arms from sliding down to the forearm and hands.

And wearing rubberbands around one's wrist is also common, but there are a lot of reasons why and sometimes it's just style or function. But it wouldn't have been on the upper arm, unless it worked its way up there on impact.

I wish there was a photo or better description of it. For intravenous drug use, something that can be tied would be better so you can get it tight. It'd be hard to get a normal rubber band or hair tie up tight enough up that far to be useful I think.

I immediately thought of a bicep band, that football players wear.

>Bicep bands are used to catch and absorb sweat on the arms. They prevent the sweat on the shoulders and upper arms from sliding down to the forearm and hands.

And wearing rubberbands around one's wrist is also common, but there are a lot of reasons why and sometimes it's just style or function. But it wouldn't have been on the upper arm, unless it worked its way up there on impact.

wow wow wow just read this thread. Sad that someone must be missing this young man.

I think the band was around his wrist (for tying back that bushy hair) and slid up on impact.

In my next life, I want to devote myself to cases like this. For now though, who are you sweetie?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back