GUILTY NC - Harmony Creech, 11 mos, Spring Lake, Aug 2007

Investigators said the grandmother picked up Ronald Creech II at the airport Friday morning while Heuser stayed behind. When Ronald Creech II and the grandmother returned home, the baby was gone, officials said.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1948445/
Did Grandma report it after she picked up the father? I wonder if mom hid the baby somewhere with friends.

Investigators said the grandmother picked up Ronald Creech II at the airport Friday morning while Heuser stayed behind. When Ronald Creech II and the grandmother returned home, the baby was gone, officials said.
http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1948445/
Did Grandma report it after she picked up the father? I wonder if mom hid the baby somewhere with friends.

Is the picture of baby Harmony at 4 mths old the only one that has been shown? A baby changes so much from 4 to 11 mths. I would think there would be a more recent picture of her. I know I had taken so many pictures of my dd by 11 mths that I could cover every wall in our house w/ them. I fear for this little girl's safety and hope this has a happy ending.

Is the picture of baby Harmony at 4 mths old the only one that has been shown? A baby changes so much from 4 to 11 mths. I would think there would be a more recent picture of her. I know I had taken so many pictures of my dd by 11 mths that I could cover every wall in our house w/ them. I fear for this little girl's safety and hope this has a happy ending.

I HOPE and PRAY that she's alive and someone didn't do something stupid with Harmony. :(

I feel sorry for Ron. He should be coming home to a peaceful, loving and supportive home and this has to happen? God bless him.

I HOPE and PRAY that she's alive and someone didn't do something stupid with Harmony. :(

I feel sorry for Ron. He should be coming home to a peaceful, loving and supportive home and this has to happen? God bless him.

This little girl is tall and thin for her age. What sets off my hinky meter is the fact that she disappeared while grandmother was picking up the childs father. I think we will find a paternity battle in progress. Also the mother has 3 other children under the age of 5? YIKES 4 kids under 5, single parent would be extremely stressful and difficult.

I haven't heard anything mentioned specifically about the mother, but it did say the parents were being interviewed. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

This story just totally confuses me.

The articles I've been able to find almost make it sound as though the mother wasn't in the home when Harmony was discovered missing. If she was home, and hadn't checked on her since 11PM the previous night, thats a pretty unbelievable story

I haven't heard anything mentioned specifically about the mother, but it did say the parents were being interviewed. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

This story just totally confuses me.

The articles I've been able to find almost make it sound as though the mother wasn't in the home when Harmony was discovered missing. If she was home, and hadn't checked on her since 11PM the previous night, thats a pretty unbelievable story

There's something totally wrong here.

Is anyone else reminded of the Trenton Duckett disappearance?

I've done a blog entry but I don't have anything about it you all don't already know.

Ms. Heuser's 3 other kids are not Mr. Creech's, and she's only 25. I don't really know what to make of any of it, but I know a huge part of the story just isn't being told or isn't known at the moment.

We hear about these cases because most posters here follow true crime stories in general. Truth is, they're rare -- babies disappearing, seemingly in the middle of the night. If Harmony were just a little older, I'd figure they should check on sexual predators, but even though there may have been some abductions of infants up to a year old by predators in the past, there haven't been enough that one comes immediately to mind.

Kidnapping for ransom wouldn't make sense. What kind of money could Mr. Creech or Johni Heuser have?

An unbalanced woman seeking a child of her own is a possibility, but if you ask me it doesn't make sense, given Harmony's age. Those types of babynappers go after tiny infants, and may kill or injure the mothers in the process.

No, the hink factor is super-high here.

Steve/Mr. A.

There's something totally wrong here.

Is anyone else reminded of the Trenton Duckett disappearance?

I've done a blog entry but I don't have anything about it you all don't already know.

Ms. Heuser's 3 other kids are not Mr. Creech's, and she's only 25. I don't really know what to make of any of it, but I know a huge part of the story just isn't being told or isn't known at the moment.

We hear about these cases because most posters here follow true crime stories in general. Truth is, they're rare -- babies disappearing, seemingly in the middle of the night. If Harmony were just a little older, I'd figure they should check on sexual predators, but even though there may have been some abductions of infants up to a year old by predators in the past, there haven't been enough that one comes immediately to mind.

Kidnapping for ransom wouldn't make sense. What kind of money could Mr. Creech or Johni Heuser have?

An unbalanced woman seeking a child of her own is a possibility, but if you ask me it doesn't make sense, given Harmony's age. Those types of babynappers go after tiny infants, and may kill or injure the mothers in the process.

No, the hink factor is super-high here.

Steve/Mr. A.

I'm glad you agree, Steve. My hinky meter isn't always right!

The timing is just too odd for this as well.....

Pointless addition, but her eyes don't look blue in the slightest on the NCMEC poster. They look very brown.

Pointless addition, but her eyes don't look blue in the slightest on the NCMEC poster. They look very brown.

Lots of Caucasian infants are born with blue eyes that darken to another color by around six months. The discrepancy is an odd one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back