2008.08.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

krimekat

Amazed and Baffled
Reaction score
Just creating a thread for tonight -- be prepared for 8p Eastern!!! Cannot wait to "sleuth" with you all

bumping up this thread in preparation for Nancy Grace on Headlines News

No evidence supports Casey's claim of Caylee's kidnapping (duh?)

30 separate forensic samples are under lock & key

No evidence to support this theory that the little girl was kidnapped. But the grandparents still believe...

did everyone hear George say they are done with the media, anyone want to bet they aren't, he is ready to SNAP

I bet Cindy's not finished with her 15 mins

Anything new yet? We know that LE has much much more than they are telling media sources

"the dogs, the dogs, the dogs" (what a redacted) . . . where were they searching -- the airport!

dogs searching around airport I wish NG would let this woman talk she started to say the psychic lady got a call but NG wouldn't let her talk

Didn't Nancy have that green shiny suit on last night?

I worked last night dear husband who watched for me said thinks last nights shiny shirt was darker lol

why do I yell at the t.v.?
My dad does that when he's watching sports. I keep telling him the refs can't hear him.

He's also been known to shush people while watching a silent movie.

Sorry, back to topic... no news on Nancy?

Can't believe that they didn't start out with the pings from the airport on the 17th!!!!

Banner below noted that Baez is seeking audio, visual recordings of the K9 searches of Anthony's home

Kind of Off topic, but not really......can anyone tell me what Channel you all are watching?? Im in Maine.....anyone know of a way to look up what Channel Nancy G would be on in Maine?? Coastal Maine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith