2008.08.14 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please fill me in a little more on the airport search today.

I just got in, and missed first part of NG.

Kind of Off topic, but not really......can anyone tell me what Channel you all are watching?? Im in Maine.....anyone know of a way to look up what Channel Nancy G would be on in Maine?? Coastal Maine?

You can catch Nancy Grace on HN aka (Headline News) Channel. It should be located around the CNN and FoxNews channels

Who is the blond girl walking with G & C in that video?
Anyone know?

Banner on NG tonight states that VIDEO/AUDIO from today's jail visit is due to be released any minute now!!!!!!

dogs searching around airport I wish NG would let this woman talk she started to say the psychic lady got a call but NG wouldn't let her talk

I noticed that too!! ggggrrr.... I think she was even saying it was from one of the "private detectives"..

NG banner says the psychics and their dogs are searching at the airport. It does not say LE is w/their dogs.

I am of two minds.. but glad SOMEONE is checking it out.

dogs searching around airport I wish NG would let this woman talk she started to say the psychic lady got a call but NG wouldn't let her talk
It seems Nancy is in another one of her moods tonight. She is being rude and cutting people off. It makes me nuts!!!

NG banner says the psychics and their dogs are searching at the airport. It does not say LE is w/their dogs.

I am of two minds.. but glad SOMEONE is checking it out.

Hmm . . . Who hired psychics, the Anthonys or LE?

It seems Nancy is in another one of her moods tonight. She is being rude and cutting people off. It makes me nuts!!!

Oh me too!
That's when I yell at the tv!

:razz:SHUT YOUR MOUTH NANCY!!!

Someone please fill me in a little more on the airport search today.

I just got in, and missed first part of NG.

Channel 9 here in Orlando picked up Casey's cell phone pings. On June 17th it placed her in a remote area by the airport.
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

So far only the Pschics have made way out there to search with their dogs...but it was based on what Ch 9 discovered.

Banner on NG tonight states that VIDEO/AUDIO from today's jail visit is due to be released any minute now!!!!!!

We still have not heard earlier ones of Casey and her Dad on that Sunday visit. We are missing one of Casey and Cindy also I think.

I somehow will be surprised if the video/audio visit from today is released.

Would love to see it, tho!

A reporter stated that just after the beginning of the show. No further mentions as I have heard.

It was as if NG wasn't even listening when the guy said something about the Casey being near the airport according to pings, and what would should be doing there. NG just went right on to the next thing! I'm like... Helloooo.... could we get some more details on that please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear