OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

I am sorry for anyone suffering a loss, no matter how long ago it was. It just reinforces that our loved ones will always be with us no matter what!

I was discussing a lot of this with Missing Sarah. and Sheza. Other folks in legal trouble with meth would be Mark Mason. I would have to be in Weleetka for an extended stay to "hear" things. That meth crap has sure ruined a lot of previously good people throughout Oklahoma. We haven't heard credible evidence meth was involved, but my guess is that it plays a part somewhere in this atrocity of murdering two angels in the fashion is sounds like it was done in.

W1, that has been my thoughts from the beginning of this terrible crime. Drugs (probably meth) will be a factor. To what etent we don't know but, drugs will play a part. imo.

W1, that has been my thoughts from the beginning of this terrible crime. Drugs (probably meth) will be a factor.

To what etent we don't know but, drugs will play a part. imo.....

Ruflossn,...My thoughts too.
Quote:
The psychological effects of methamphetamine include, euphoria, dysphoria, increased attention, increased alertness, excessive talking, rapid speech,
irritability, nervousness, anxiety, paranoia,
delusions of grandeur, panic, aggressive and sometimes violent behavior, severe depression, suicidal tendencies, hyperactivity and excitability, increased sense of well-being, and emotional lability.

Occasionally excessive and/or chronic use of methamphetamine can lead to amphetamine psychosis,
with side effects such as hallucinations, paranoia, delusions, and thought disorder..... [19][16][18]
[edit]

The killer/s being hopped up on meth makes a lot of sense to me, too.

I would like to ask a question and I hope this is the correct place to post it. I have read some opinions that the shooting indicated an 'overkill' and could mean a 'hit' on the girls. I've never thought that a hit was carried out by younger persons in this case. And, I do think the crimes were committed by younger persons. I don't think an adult would risk 13 shots in daylight that close to Taylor's home. As a teacher, I have always been interested in the 'mind' and how it works. I recently had a discussion with a child psychologist about increasing violence in young children. She suggested that a child's mind will justify an action (even if it's wrong) if that person has seen it over and over. Seeing something over and over will create a 'learning pathway' in a child's mind and they will do what they have learned. This is a major concern with such violent video games that are available to young children these days. I've seen some teenagers play these games for hours on end. They would certainly have to be effected by this in some way. Many things about the shootings are very similiar to what is seen in popular video games these days. Perhaps the shootings weren't a hit, but the product of teenagers acting out what they have learned?? I don't think this is the motive, I still think it has to do with the girls walking upon some type of drug involvement. But, perhaps an explaination of why teenagers would do an 'overkill' ??

MS:

I thought I'd check in before I go outside and rinse of the pool decking. I got tired and went to bed without telling anybody last night. Sorry. Anyway, Randy Dwiggins? There were three Dwiggins at WHS. Jeff was the cousin to Randy and his brother (the one I can't remember). Jeff is doing very well. Gary, that was Randy's brother. My first day at WHS in 1972, in Mr. Hanes Biology class, Gary asked me: You wanna hook it? I said hook it, whats that. He told me and I said no thanks. That woulkd have been my second fist fight in Weleetka, and he out weighed me then by 15 to 20 pounds for sure. Randy was from the Class of 76, alomg with Linda Bridges and Anna Griffin.

Weleetka1 ...
Yeah, you did suddenly just vanish last night.
Needless to say you have our curiosity highly elevated.."as to who you are". LOL
I'm going to toss a name out.. it doesn't really matter who you are...I mean, you are as clueless as to who Sheza and I are.
Would your first name happen to be "Randy"?
About cleaning your deck...I wish, I were out cleaning my pool deck with the warmth of the sunshine on my face......its FREEZING here.!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS...to you ! I'm happy you made it out of Weleetka, and proud that you are successful and fought for the opportunity to watch your dreams come to life.

Locals want to help find who killed Taylor and Skyla but like everyone else we know nothing about the crime. If the OSBI and LE's would share something/anything maybe we could help.

W1 Gary died, I'm not sure if it was before Mark passed or soon after.

W1, Linda Bridges married Phillip Burden.
Mark Mason has slowed down with age : )

Sheza, Mark Mason would do just about anything for a buck back in the 70's and 80's. This isn't meant to be deragatory; Mark's dad Roger was a hardcore alcoholic. Addiction to anything was possible, and happened to both Mark and his older brother Mike. Involvement with drugs and alcohol around Weleetka was out of controlin the 70's and 80's in our dear Weleetka.

And, No, my name is not Randy. The only Randy's I new were; Richardson, Dwiggins, and Wilcox.

Thanks for the update on Gary.

I forgot to tell you my wife and I lived in Claremore AUG 87 - FEB 88. We lived on the far east end of the City Lake just across that little dam. I saw a six foot water moccasin streak right by there once, as it went into the lake.

The last time I have partied with Ronny was at Lake Eufala in about 1997. Of course I wa with Fuzzhead, Mike Smith, and Puckett. I think Carolyn was the one that busted out Ronny's windshield when she caught him running around on her. Who needs Peyton Place when you come from Weleetka.

I asked for updates earlier from some friends there on a different website. I didn't get any.

Sheza:

It would be helpful to know if "going to the bridge" had a frequency, and what the pattern, if any, there may be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back