Geraldo World Exclusive - PI Tape 1-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roze

Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL, Part-time Dentist
Reaction score
Geraldo will be airing the video tape of the private investigators looking in the area that Caylee Anthony's body was discovered. Fox news at 10:00 EST.

YUP, I will record and upload the show.

In the meantime, I am going to close this thread until Geraldo airs at 10:00 PM on the east coast, otherwise there will be way too much clean up to do at showtime. :blowkiss:

this thread is to report on the show. Please report what you hear and keep the chit chat to a minimum.
if there are topics he touches on that you want to discuss and if there is no thread, then start one. If there is an existing thread on something he discusses, then bump it and pick up discussion there. Too much information is getting buried in the show threads and finding it and bumping it become too difficult in the future. Those that can't or don;t watch cannot wade through a million posts to find out what was presented on the show.

GR is not starting with this case - but I want to know how he got the PI's video? I thought it was in the hands of LE.

The other PI said he was trying to sell it.

GR is not starting with this case - but I want to know how he got the PI's video? I thought it was in the hands of LE.
Lets wait until he starts to discuss it, which will be coming up!

For those not able to watch, GR is discussing Obama right now.

There ya go - now PI (or owner of the tape) demanding a king's ransom to show it. WOW

Another GR dud. No bombshell, just a shoo-shoo. :rolleyes:

Not showing the tape. Hoover wanted a "king's ransom" for it. They're watching it in the studio and describing what they're seeing.

The owner of the tape is demanding a "kings ransom" so GR can't show it to us. He will watch and describe it to us.

Owner of the video will not let GR broadcast without "paying a small ransom"

I swear, he is such a boob sometimes.
How about Kenney Baden not correcting the date OMG

OF course GR has on defense folks that are giving us their take on it. bah humbug

This whole thing is hokey. GR is a joke. Why isn't this being released as discovery, instead of on Fox news?

Linda Baden - amazed that she's watching the tape on GR show rather than in the discovery process. IF this is the exact location, she doesn't see any remains.

Linda Baden talking about seeing the video, she is in the studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member