MO MO - Dana Bruce, 23, Sedalia, 4 Oct 2008

Video that shows her little kids. POI now in GA won't take polygraph.

Nov 14: Family of Missing Sedalia Mom Fears Foul Play

SEDALIA, MO. -- Six weeks after FOX 4 News first told you about a young Sedalia mom who had disappeared after dropping her children off at a day care, police say they're still getting leads. But her family believes Dana Bruce is dead - the victim of foul play. FOX 4's Rob Low has the report.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

This is less than 45 mins from my house and I just read about Dana for the first time.

I hope she is found soon

I went to Dana's myspace after reading the article that Steve posted. I saw that her last login was 11/24/2008 that was more than likely the LE.

Her friends have posted since OCT 2008. In more than one post they name the bar as Malones. They specify that the red truck was a newer model.

In her pictures she identifies a young man as her "man". I'm pretty sure this is her Brother. This isn't odd, I goof around and call my Brother my mr. man and old man and etc....

I haven't seen the missing poster posted here so I will provide a link that on his myspace:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=323749641&albumID=723673&imageID=11476747

She is a little bitty thing. :(

I found this comment on another blog on the internet.
"i live in sedalia ,mo where dana bruce was reported missing ,i have come accross a missing person that was found in laclede county ,mo has anyone checked this out ,it was reported in lebanon daily record local news november 22 ,2008 i am not sure if she has been put on a state wide list of missing persons but worth checking this out with the sheriffs office there that phone no. is 417-532-2311"

Anyone heard if this has been ruled out as Dana?

ETA: Nevermind this was found to be Sharon K. Sabla

You also may want to reference the local newspaper, www.sedaliademocrat.com . This past monday, the 5th, a woman was robbed of 250 dollars at knifepoint in a local laundromat. On Wednesday, Nathan Dotson, father of Dana Bruce's 2 children, was arrested for this crime. Back in November, about a month after she went missing, Nathan and his cousin were arrested during a high speed chase . The speed was a result of the drugs they were carrying and the eluding police from an armed robbery they had committed in a nearby town. All of this information is in the local paper .

More than 40 volunteers gathered yesterday morning to search in and around Sedalia for clues about the disappearance of Dana Bruce, who has been missing since Oct. 5.

Bruce, 23, of Sedalia, was last seen leaving a bar with a man. She stopped by the baby-sitter to give her more money to watch her children and never returned home.

Groups of 10 volunteers split up and searched areas near East Third Street and South Engineer Avenue, Pinhook Conservation Area and a wooded area near Goodwill Chapel Road and Cherry Tree Lane.

"We decided it was time to take action," said Sara Bass of Sedalia, who organized the search.

Bass does not know Bruce personally but said she is a concerned citizen who wanted to help.

The group found a black backpack filled with women’s clothing in a low-lying area in a field. The Sedalia Police Department sorted through the bag and determined the contents were not Bruce’s.

A skull and teeth were found about 55 miles from near Eldon, Mo. The location where these remains were found is just about 25 miles from the home of the ex boyfriend's mother. He is now the one who is allegedly raising her children and in doing so not required to pay child support. Here is the latest story from the local paper:

http://www.sedaliademocrat.com/news/...an_county.html

According to the maps link, the place where the remains were found is very close to Clarksburg, Mo, where the mother of the missing girls ex boyfriend lives.
NATHAN'S PAGE (Nathan Dotson- Super dad, dana's ex, dad 2 be, boyfriend of barbara.. whatever else)
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=323749641
or
http://www.myspace.com/n8_dizzle123

and here is the one from the local paper where the remains were found. http://www.lakesunleader.com/news/x1...und-near-Eldon

Thanks for the heads up on who's myspace that was Tonia I'll go back and look again. He certainly needs to be looked at huh?

Also the pic of her and her man is her ex.

Yes,alot of myspaces for the family. Just didnt want to take up the whole thread.

Tonia are you talking about the bones found thread that you posted earlier this week as possibly being Dana? The one where I asked if they were male or female?

Tonia are you talking about the bones found thread that you posted earlier this week as possibly being Dana? The one where I asked if they were male or female?

Hi Kat - they identified the bones found outside of Eldon to be those of another missing girl who disappeared from Osage Beach in 2006.

There skeletal remains of another woman were discovered in Springfield, MO a few days ago at I-44 and US 65 and still remain unidentified.

TY very much gaia227.

The article in the Ozark paper is talking about the remains found by I-44, and now think it may be a man. Remains found inside sleeping bag under a make shift tent? Sounds familiar with the body found in Columbia though.
One story (broke a few days earlier than the other) on remains found around Columbia by a person out walking, jogging on a trail, stuck his head inside what looked to be a makeshift tent and found remains .. This area had been known previously for homeless folks staying in that area, but looked to be abandoned for the past few months ..

Another story (broke a few days later) said MoDot workers found a 'skull' underneath a blue tarp off the side of the highway in a field down towards Springfield (65 and 44 interchange).. The article stated clothing had been found and went on to say they believe the remains could be that of female gender?

To many remains geez,gets me confused.

Update from the finddanabruce website:

What: Search For Dana Bruce
When: 9 am Sunday 1/25/2009
Where: Old Woods Supermarket Parking Lot .. Ohio and Broadway .. Sedalia, Missouri
Telephone # 660.221.8378
Email: sbass76@charter.net

Additional Information : Dress warm, wear comfortable shoes and brightly colored clothing .. Don't forget your gloves (some like to wear them) .. Also take a plastic grocery bag with you, incase you find something .. Please give Sara Bass any and all information accumulated on the search. This enables her to 'keep track' and cooridinate better .. No Children Please!

bump for dana:

from finddanabruce website:

New Search For Dana Bruce ~

When: 2/08/2009 at 9:00 am
Where: Old Woods Supermarket Parking Lot .. Ohio and Broadway .. Sedalia, Missouri

Special Note : Dress warm, wear comfortable shoes and brightly colored clothing .. Don't forget your gloves (some like to wear them) .. Also take a plastic grocery bag with you, incase you find something that could possibly be of importance .. If skeletal remains are found leave untouched and immediately alert authorities .. No children please! ,, Thank you all for your support of Dana Jane Bruce :)

The article in the Ozark paper is talking about the remains found by I-44, and now think it may be a man. Remains found inside sleeping bag under a make shift tent? Sounds familiar with the body found in Columbia though.
One story (broke a few days earlier than the other) on remains found around Columbia by a person out walking, jogging on a trail, stuck his head inside what looked to be a makeshift tent and found remains .. This area had been known previously for homeless folks staying in that area, but looked to be abandoned for the past few months ..

Another story (broke a few days later) said MoDot workers found a 'skull' underneath a blue tarp off the side of the highway in a field down towards Springfield (65 and 44 interchange).. The article stated clothing had been found and went on to say they believe the remains could be that of female gender?

To many remains geez,gets me confused.

This can be ruled out for sure. It was a homeless man that was camping and a tree limb fell and killed him from what I can remember. (the second one, anyways. I don't know about the first one.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back