Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this Police interview of the neighbors?
They let it all hang out....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSBGyYFwtTk&feature=channel_page
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Has this been out before?
They really have a fondness for CA! (Who in the world was CA's "boyfriend?????")

OMG, this is fabulous, what a find:eek: Love the husband's descriptions of CA:rolleyes: Spot On! And, the amount of babyclothes at their garage sales......I've always said the amount of toys in the house was overkill, & speaks volumes about CA:rolleyes:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

OMG, this is fabulous, what a find:eek: Love the husband's descriptions of CA:rolleyes: Spot On! And, the amount of babyclothes at their garage sales......I've always said the amount of toys in the house was overkill, & speaks volumes about CA:rolleyes:

:clap: You're right, this is a great find!

Cindy had a boyfriend???
I can't stop laughing, sorry! :floorlaugh:

I must have missed the stuff about the garage sale .. :confused:

This was from last July! We members suspected at that time CA was conrolling and possibly evil. Little did we know how true these words were. What a difference in the way Joyce and Baily offered information compared to others who were interviewed. No hem hawing or stutters comming from these two. Thats what I'm talking about when referenceing authentic behavior. Hooray we finally get to hear from Salt of the earth, tell it like it is kind of people. I'm thinking from early on JB has been trying to figure out how to place some blame on CA after hearing this report of CA's character added to all the many videos and transcripts showing just how much CA has tried to control the info in this case. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable to live where everyone is looking at you as being evil?

Wonder if George knew about Cindy's beau?

If he didn't, he does now ..

Thinking maybe Baez is too embarrased to go before cameras today.
Wasn't it today he was going to make a press announcement?
I would be ashamed, but maybe not JAB??

Yes, I specially like the husband's description of Cindy - evil - and if they took a vote in the neighborhood she would be the b**ch of the area.

I love the husband and how he is always correcting his wife and taking over the story, but in a nice way. I think he might be the gossip of the neighborhood, you know, the one who is always peeking out their blinds then going out to water their bushes if they see something going on. LOL.

Thinking maybe Baez is too embarrased to go before cameras today.
Wasn't it today he was going to make a press announcement?
I would be ashamed, but maybe not JAB??

What?
No Baez presser today???

I'm shocked ..
Not really .. :D

You are all so amazing...I am amazed at all you can find and how smart each and every poster is!!

Yes, I specially like the husband's description of Cindy - evil - and if they took a vote in the neighborhood she would be the b**ch of the area.

LOL! .. Ah.. aye, that was funny to listen to.

I gota say, the tons of baby clothes stuff kinda confirms what I have been thinking. Spoiling isn't love. It's flash. With Cindy over providing for the baby, that doesn't leave much for KC to be prideful about. No way she can keep up with Granny. And I bet Granny made sure she knew it all the time. I'm sure this isn't want Cindy wanted to happen. I bet Cindy doesn't have have a clue... Sad.

What bothers me the most about this interview is the information about the area by the school. I don't think I'll ever understand why this area wasn't scoured by LE for Caylee's body. And, sorry, I don't want to hear that part of it was underwater and swampy. That part could have been drained. Also, unless Casey staged the child's voice in the background of her call to Kiomarie, Caylee was still alive July 9? Of course, if the call was made on a pay phone as Kio stated, I guess it could have just been a child passing by. All this is assuming what Kiomarie told this couple is true.

I agree...love this couple. Another interesting thing they said is that George and Cindy would wheel Caylee up and down the street all the time, but they never saw Casey doing it. Everything they said about the A family is spot on.

What bothers me the most about this interview is the information about the area by the school. I don't think I'll ever understand why this area wasn't scoured by LE for Caylee's body. And, sorry, I don't want to hear that part of it was underwater and swampy. That part could have been drained. Also, unless Casey staged the child's voice in the background of her call to Kiomarie, Caylee was still alive July 9? Of course, if the call was made on a pay phone as Kio stated, I guess it could have just been a child passing by. All this is assuming what Kiomarie told this couple is true.

IIRC, Kio recanted the part about hearing from Casey on July 9th in a subsequent interview. She told LE that she knows two Casey's and it was the other one who called July 9th and asked to borrow the $200 (and it was in that call that she heard a child in the background.

IIRC, Kio recanted the part about hearing from Casey on July 9th in a subsequent interview. She told LE that she knows two Casey's and it was the other one who called July 9th and asked to borrow the $200 (and it was in that call that she heard a child in the background.

Faerie, I had forgotten about that. I hope that was really the case. But the part about where Caylee was certainly turned out to be true.

I am quilty of not reading this whole thread through first. So curse me and call me stupid names if you must....:) Maybe these should be on the q & a thread as well....

1. Does anyone know anything about the mysterious dude(s) that helped KC push her car into the Amscot parking lot?

2. Were there ever any notices placed on KC's actual car while it was abandoned at Amscot? (I know there was one sent to the A- home)

3. Why do you think KC left the garbage from TL's apartment in the trunk of the car?

4. What are the chances that someone saw KC stopped in that spot on Suburban? Be it in her car or some other form of transportation. And the SA has this secret weapon yet to be divulged? (reachin', hopen', dreamin')

5. Did anyone else catch that AD said near the end of her statement -her mom's best friend works for a DR.? (can you say samples!) just a thought. imo.

This is hilarious!!!!! I love it!!

"Puerto Rico boys upset her mother"? ROFL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Now we know why she doesn't like JB!

I love the husband and how he is always correcting his wife and taking over the story, but in a nice way. I think he might be the gossip of the neighborhood, you know, the one who is always peeking out their blinds then going out to water their bushes if they see something going on. LOL.
Absolutely priceless though!!!

"KC had a string of boyfriends that come by here that could line up from Toledo, Ohio and back. She had em', let me tell ya." :floorlaugh:

I am quilty of not reading this whole thread through first. So curse me and call me stupid names if you must....:) Maybe these should be on the q & a thread as well....

1. Does anyone know anything about the mysterious dude(s) that helped KC push her car into the Amscot parking lot?

2. Were there ever any notices placed on KC's actual car while it was abandoned at Amscot? (I know there was one sent to the A- home)

3. Why do you think KC left the garbage from TL's apartment in the trunk of the car?

4. What are the chances that someone saw KC stopped in that spot on Suburban? Be it in her car or some other form of transportation. And the SA has this secret weapon yet to be divulged? (reachin', hopen', dreamin')

5. Did anyone else catch that AD said near the end of her statement -her mom's best friend works for a DR.? (can you say samples!) just a thought. imo.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Those are some good questions and thoughts to
stop and think about...

No I did not catch that A D said that her mom worked
for DR.. ( S A M P L E S ! ! !) wow Samples !
COULD BE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a thought !!!!!

Yes.. that spot on Surburban... Dr ~ seems like someone
might go back in their memory ... and remember seeing her car...

but... you know... I always said...
that waiting " 31 days" and then the knowledge...
going backwards.. to try to remember...

might not have seemed STRANGE on that day...
but
later.. with the KNOWLEDGE that a little Toddler was
Dumped there.... possibly... remember.. it...

it's a far stretch...

but... perhaps LE already has the KNOWLEDGE that
s o m e o n e came forward...

or the people who live near saw her.... ? Questions
might get answered ~! ! !

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics