Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious!!!!! I love it!!

"Puerto Rico boys upset her mother"? ROFL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Now we know why she doesn't like JB!

Maybe that is why JB thinks being Hispanic is a major issue.. Cindy isn't going to be on the Jury, I'm pretty sure of that... So it shouldn't be an issue, I would think..

This is hilarious!!!!! I love it!!

"Puerto Rico boys upset her mother"? ROFL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Now we know why she doesn't like JB!

It would almost seem that KC picked JB as just another jab at her mother! If CA has a bias against Hispanic people, KC sure did seem make sure she included them in her life. ZFG, half PR, half black. (OK! I know she is imaginary, but still!) JB, Hispanic. RM, is he Hispanic? The last name sounds so. KMT, also sounds Hispanic. Hmmm! It would seem that even with her life hanging in the balance, she just can't help but take one more swipe at CA. Unbelievable!

Maybe that is why JB thinks being Hispanic is a major issue.. Cindy isn't going to be on the Jury, I'm pretty sure of that... So it shouldn't be an issue, I would think..

True, but can't you just see KC sitting there telling JB to only listen to her because her folks don't like Hispanic people? He may have a complex a mile long by the time she gets thru feeding him bull, and now he feels like the poor persecuted Hispanic lawyer that everyone is picking on.

God this interview is the best yet.. Im sitting here cracking up..
The husband is funnier than he!!......
with him talking about CA being evil.. rof..

If she was looking up missing child websites, she may have found us. We would never know if she did or not unless she had a hat of CaseyAnthony or CMA - something like that. Scary!

ETA: We did have a CMA99 for one day in December of 2007.

OMG Trisha really would have had a headache! But you've got a good point...she could've been here.

I don't think this is a "how-to" kind of website.

But this is a good hypothetical question!!!

She very well could have been a member here at some point, but so could other people who went on to commit horrible crimes. That is what I hate about the internet, you never know who is really posting. Scary thought sometimes.

Note: George and Cindy pushed that baby up and down the street in the stroller, Casey yet once never been seen pushing that baby in the stroller. George and Cindy he stated
"loved that baby."

She very well could have been a member here at some point, but so could other people who went on to commit horrible crimes. That is what I hate about the internet, you never know who is really posting. Scary thought sometimes.

It is scary but that's reality also. We need reminders at times that people on-line can be quite different than how they portray themselves here, just like people we meet in real life, there will be some who have some pretty dark secrets.

VB

Note: George and Cindy pushed that baby up and down the street in the stroller, Casey yet once never been seen pushing that baby in the stroller. George and Cindy he stated
"loved that baby."

I'm just in a horrible mood today and the first thought when reading this was that Cindy was pushing the stroller all around the neighborhood so she could show off all the fancy clothes etc that she was buying for Caylee, since it doesn't sound like she was to friendly with her neighbors, how else would they know about all the pretty things?

VB

True, but can't you just see KC sitting there telling JB to only listen to her because her folks don't like Hispanic people? He may have a complex a mile long by the time she gets thru feeding him bull, and now he feels like the poor persecuted Hispanic lawyer that everyone is picking on.
Since we can't verify to fact how KC ended up with JB it makes me feel as if KC had a "grab bag" of attorneys to pick from and may be feeling as of late like she ended up with the gag gift of attorneys. Am I on the right thread? :banghead:

I'm really ticked, I tried to watch the Utube video of the Ant's neighbors but for some reason they never open up for me. I just get the audio, and then only about four words, and then it cuts out for a while, and then I get four more words...etc. I wish I knew what I'm doing wrong.

I am quilty of not reading this whole thread through first. So curse me and call me stupid names if you must....:) Maybe these should be on the q & a thread as well....

1. Does anyone know anything about the mysterious dude(s) that helped KC push her car into the Amscot parking lot?

2. Were there ever any notices placed on KC's actual car while it was abandoned at Amscot? (I know there was one sent to the A- home)

3. Why do you think KC left the garbage from TL's apartment in the trunk of the car?

4. What are the chances that someone saw KC stopped in that spot on Suburban? Be it in her car or some other form of transportation. And the SA has this secret weapon yet to be divulged? (reachin', hopen', dreamin')

5. Did anyone else catch that AD said near the end of her statement -her mom's best friend works for a DR.? (can you say samples!) just a thought. imo.

Hopefully the videos from Amscot will be in the next doc dump.
It will probably just show her circling the building deciding where to dump the car..... no dude involved.

I'm just in a horrible mood today and the first thought when reading this was that Cindy was pushing the stroller all around the neighborhood so she could show off all the fancy clothes etc that she was buying for Caylee, since it doesn't sound like she was to friendly with her neighbors, how else would they know about all the pretty things?

VB

I am sure with Cindy it was for show.. I do think George just loved spending time with Caylee.. we all would have.

VB

I think they knew about all the close and such.. because they were talking about the garage sales where they would sell all the out grown Caylee clothes and how there were so many and name brands..

VB

Garage sales.

Might be a week or two before we see the new doc dump of 700 pages! aaarrrggghhhh :(

(Thanks WhiteAngora for the link on the Media thread!)

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony--3.html#more

The headlines in the Casey Anthony case from noon newscasts:
*** The state turned over more than 700 pages of evidence to the defense team in the case.
"The question is: Does it contain some of the critical evidence that Jose Baez says he's been waiting for, like Caylee Anthony's autopsy report," WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said.
Baez described the defense team as "frustrated for a long time" in getting the evidence. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.
The press hadn't gained access to the documents at noon, Kealing added.
Now H. Boedeker says this when asked about the documents release:

"Darn, I thought it meant we got 700 pages more to look at. When will we get it?
HAL'S NOTE: I'm told next week or possibly two weeks."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member