Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
the girl from facebook wrote me back. this is her comment when i asked about the possible b spotting. i am not familiar with florence but this is it

"she said it was near Delmae Plaza on Cashua Dr... she said that she came up to her and told her that she was with 2 guys and that they left her... my cousin said that she told her to wait there (outside the store) and that she would take her home... she said when she walked back out of the store that she was gone."

sounds very hinky to me..

A few thoughts about the video not looking like B:

She had been at the ocean. I know that after being in and around salt water all day, my hair looks frazzled, dry, course, frizzy, sunbleached, etc. That would be worse if my hair had been chemically treated repeatedly prior to the exposure to sun and salt.

The angle of the camera is making her look shorter and stockier IMO

She is 17 yo and needs to pass as a bit older, and so she may have her hair down and styled differently in an attempt to look older to get into the clubs.

yuck Florence!
why would she go in the store without B? If it were someone I knew that was missing.. they would not be able to pry me off of them until the police came!

Can I have a recap on the ages of the girls she rode down to SC with? Any laws broken there? Maybe if one of them was picked up for illegally transporting a minor across state lines they might be more inclined to sit down for a friendly chat.

There was a report around the beginning of last week, I think, that the FBI had been consulted or contacted. I will see if I can find it.

Edited: I went to check and the only thing I find now is from the first couple of days that a couple of 'former FBI agents' with Team Adam were in MB to assist - so that must be what I was thinking of.

Can I have a recap on the ages of the girls she rode down to SC with? Any laws broken there? Maybe if one of them was picked up for illegally transporting a minor across state lines they might be more inclined to sit down for a friendly chat.

Jennifer O. is 20, not sure about the other girls tho

what I want to know is where is this 'cousin' from?

if she was from NY what was she doing at a mall in Florence possibly on her way home?
If you don't know the back roads, one would think 501 would be shorter/quicker way back to the interstate.. going to Florence takes you further south on the interstate.

I've been to the truck stops in Florence (husbands a trucker) and rarely ever ventured more than 2 miles from the interstate there.. ain't nothin' pretty or special IMO

its not a cousin of B. it is just someone who lives in florence had the encounter with the girl

Well, looks like it is only illegal to take a teen out of state if the purpose is for sex or an abortion.

yes, I knew it was not B's cousin.
I took your post to mean that the FB posters cousin was going to take B home to NY. :doh: me
okay makes since that person is from Florence, cause it sure didn't make sense to me if they were from NY

sorry long evening.. kindergarten play tonight that had my daughter going to bed 2 hours past bedtime by the time we got home

yes, I knew it was not B's cousin.
I took your post to mean that the FB posters cousin was going to take B home to NY. :doh: me
okay makes since that person is from Florence, cause it sure didn't make sense to me if they were from NY

sorry long evening.. kindergarten play tonight that had my daughter going to bed 2 hours past bedtime by the time we got home

lol. hmm. if the girl thought it was her why would she take her "home" knowing her home was in ny? maybe trying to get info about her. who knows.

Updated posts from the same person on FB

(Florence, SC) wrote
at 10:21pm
I wouldnt joke about a thing like this... just trying to be helpful... I would want someone to be helpful if I was in this situation

(Florence, SC) wrote
at 10:19pm
She said that she approached her and told her that she was with two males and that they left her... she said she told her to wait there and she would take her home... trying to act like she didn't know who she was... she said when she came back she was gone.

I think she meant to take her home to her home in Florence.... I wonder if anyone else saw this girl or if there were survellience cameras. Now--a what if scenerio...

WHAT IF it was Brittanee? Could it be that she has been so busy "partying" that she does not even know that anyone is looking for her? Could it be that she is scared to come home because she feels she "messed up"? Now that her mother is stating that she thinks Britanee is dead, do you think Britanee feels that she cannot come home now?
lol. hmm. if the girl thought it was her why would she take her "home" knowing her home was in ny? maybe trying to get info about her. who knows.

what I want to know is where is this 'cousin' from?

if she was from NY what was she doing at a mall in Florence possibly on her way home?
If you don't know the back roads, one would think 501 would be shorter/quicker way back to the interstate.. going to Florence takes you further south on the interstate.

I've been to the truck stops in Florence (husbands a trucker) and rarely ever ventured more than 2 miles from the interstate there.. ain't nothin' pretty or special IMO

cc81, I know you wouldn't ever mean to offend, but just because sometimes we never know -- to some, it's home.

It's not the best city in the world, but not the worst either. I've been the victim of a devastating crime in this city, but I also saw this city come together and express love for me and my family in a way that I never would have dreamed of.

I guess I am partial and protective because SC gets a bad rap in general, and in speaking of MB, I know I have spoke of less than desirable areas there, but there are also good places, beautiful places and good people and bad people. It's that way anywhere in the world if you look hard enough.

:wave:

Another updated post from same person....

... (Florence, SC) wrote
at 11:03pm
This wasn't today... she called the CrimeStoppers which is part of the police department from my understanding... As far as the other questions I will have to speak with her about them... sorry I can't be more helpful at this time but I will post as soon as I speak with her again.

I have approx. 41 pictures of Brittanee in my photo album on my profile here.
They include pictures from MB, security stills, B with boyfriend, B with friends and a variation of the many hairstyles and colors of B.

if anyone comes across any that I do not have, please send me a link! TIA

cc81-
Thanks for the photos- in the hotel surveillance photos she is seen wearing black shorts and white sandals. In some of your photos, she is wearing black shorts. And in beach photos, there are white sandals behind her laying in the sand.

So I think those clothes match. But...I agree with some here that she is not the same girl in the surveillance photos...and if that is the case, it opens up a new can of worms.

did you all notice from the backview how long her hair was? was b's hair that long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member