NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of her family knew all of her neighbors knew she was being abused . . . sad

Now JMV ripping up SM because of the goth page (shades of NG?)

PatBrown: thinkg just tryin to open up investigation (re woodchipper)
thinks crime was committed in a panic
knew place; no cops around (place of employment)

I do think this was in a panic and it all happened that night, really bad crime scene staging

so they end up going to a place known to them like a work place

it happens quite a bit really

per panelist on JMV

Showing video of father commenting (to media)

Epiph: not buying it

family law atty says father should be charged with child abuse/neglect and LE can then lean on him to make a deal

They all knew and did nothing!
Why?!? It makes me sick.

JMO

The pond, from WSOC vid HERE:

Attachments

• zahra pond.JPG
    zahra pond.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 65
Watching JVM now and one reporter said, "We are just learning that everyone around her knew she was being abused," not exact words, I paraphrased. But anyway, it always amazes me that for them, this is "breaking news" but for us at WS, we've known this for a good long while!! I was just talking to the TV and my husband looked at me like I have a screw loose. :D

JMV discussing s ocial network and goth connotations "living dead girl" by Rob Zombie

a bit old for the interest in goth

re: MySpace Page

Living Dead Girl song
photo-"the dark child, lol"

PatB: too old to be into Goth thing
---can b used against her

last user login was day before the fire, missing reports

Its getting dark, I don't think they will be seeing much tonight, unless they have some big light there

They bring in big flood lights and work through the night if that's what it takes. They worked the one sight last night until after 1:00am.

Wondering if the reports the other day about clothing remnants found in mulch fire area could have been tarp remnants

JMV discussing s ocial network and goth connotations "living dead girl" by Rob Zombie

a bit old for the interest in goth

I have Living Dead Girl on my MP3 player.
The goth thing is a bit overplayed in this case IMO
They have toddlers clothes with skulls and crossbones on them.
It is pretty mainstream and watered down at this point.

To the point that us uncool 40 year olds have Rob Zombie on the IPOD (with James Taylor, Garth Brooks and Kid Rock, cause I am eclectic like that it)

They bring in big flood lights and work through the night if that's what it takes. They worked the one sight last night until after 1:00am.

They are really on it! I admire their resolve and dedication. Mostly I hope to heck it pays off!

IMO, JVM and PatB trying to get across SM's fascination and preoccupation with death (re: MySpace Page)

Epiph: I agree

It does seem like LE in this case are doing everything in their power for Zahra. From the lights and late night searches to asking for the publics help because they "just don't know"....they should be applauded and other LE should be taking note. ehhhhhemmmmmmmmm....putnamcountyareyouseeingthis ?

I have Living Dead Girl on my MP3 player.
The goth thing is a bit overplayed in this case IMO
They have toddlers clothes with skulls and crossbones on them.
It is pretty mainstream and watered down at this point.

To the point that us uncool 40 year olds have Rob Zombie on the IPOD (with James Taylor, Garth Brooks and Kid Rock, cause I am eclectic like that it)

Agree with you all the way, but I bet the jurors will be hearing them some Rob Zombie. Prosecutor already has that in mind, for sheer effect.

You know, just thinking....

If they're going to pump that water out in an hour, they're not even planning to screen or filter.

So whatever they're looking for must be 1) large and 2) heavy enough to sink to bottom.

Otherwise, if they were looking for anything that might be floating in the water, they'd definitely filter.

Makes me think that they think that--pardon the imagery--larger body parts, her whole body, or the prosthetic leg may be in there. Or maybe a combination of all.

I've watched them do this very thing in other cases with very large ponds, etc. They use a screen to filter the water out and then go through the dirt, sand, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd