GUILTY UK - Joanna Yeates, 25, Clifton, Bristol, 17 Dec 2010 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems to me, that's all innuendo towards Matthew.
No...'someone she knew' includes CAG..but also includes G/R PS and LP. When C/J was in custody...did have a theory that he DID see 3 people on the evening that J/Y went missing....but then found out that the other 2 were PS and LP.....they threatened him and so he tried to retract what he had said to police. Truly...do not have any difinitive proof against any of these people....just based on odd or unexplainable actions/timelines.

No...'someone she knew' includes CAG..but also includes G/R PS and LP. When C/J was in custody...did have a theory that he DID see 3 people on the evening that J/Y went missing....but then found out that the other 2 were PS and LP.....they threatened him and so he tried to retract what he had said to police. Truly...do not have any difinitive proof against any of these people....just based on odd or unexplainable actions/timelines.

That sounds plausable considering there are three of them in the ski photo's - who is the third guy ?? Does he work on the scaffold ??

I m posting Jo's timeline, it might be helpful to know just where she was as she made her way home, but I m not sure if its all quite right, Iv taken it from different places.

Jo’s Timeline

Jo met B/F for lunch.

Jo left work at 6pm with colleagues for drink in the Ram pub.

Left the Ram pub at 8pm.

Jo was seen on cctv at Waitrose supermarket at 8.10pm.

Jo text Matthew Wood at 8.20pm. to ask. Where are you, do you fancy a drink. Matthew Wood was at a Christmas party.

Jo rang Rebecca Scott at 8.30. To arrange to meet up Christmas eve.

Jo bought pizza at Tesco Express at 8.40pm. (which is about a quarter mile from her flat.

[FONT=&quot]Matthew Wood texted back at 9.20pm . but there was no reply.[/FONT]

Just a few things that I am considering from the last thread - took me aaaaaages to catch up this evening:

From GR's message:
"I hope you all have a happy new year. We look out into 2011 with a fresh approach to life in Jo's memory and hope that, for her sake, justice is found swiftly."

Odd one this, imo: Not just for the Happy New Year, but the use of the words "Fresh approach" - fresh approach to me means moving forward in a positive-thinking way, whereas if I were in his position I think It would be quite early to be thinking that anything positive could follow - I'd be distraught - it was only a short time prior to this that he was very distressed looking at the press conference.
Also, "for her sake" ?? I think that if he believed that a murderer was at large in the area, it should be for the sake of the women of Bristol that justice should be found swiftly. Justice is of no use to Joanne Yeates now.

As for removal of the body: If the perp was known to her I think that it's possible that skis were used to drag the body to a vehicle, possibly even across the college field to the side and to the rear of the property - there is a path leading to a gateway that a car can enter there virtually non-overlooked if reversed into. Many of the people we 'know' from Clifton are keen on snow sports. In fact an evidence bag removed by forensics was reported to have been labelled 'curtain from under skis in hall' or similar wording.

jmo

1. Who did it? BF
2. What was the motive? Relationship faltering, insecure, clinging
3. What was the time of death? Immediately after Joanne arrived home
4. What happened to the pizza? Dumped somewhere
5. When was the body was dumped? Still working on that one

Perhaps it just had a flat battery?...maybe the 'tools' seen on the front seat were a torch and jump leads? Assume the L/E will check AA/RAC records in case they were called out?

Probably so. Probably nothing, but with the police's late checking of the bins and drains, one never knows - could be they haven't checked yet.

@Whitedove..... you might want to add Bargain Booze to your timeline.....

Useful bit of backround in this article

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news...old-woman/article-3036710-detail/article.html

After getting a job at landscape designers Hyland Edgar Driver, Jo relocated from Winchester to Bristol, when she landed a job at the Building Design Partnership.

She started in September 2008 and it was there, at Hill Street in Bristol's city centre, she met boyfriend Greg - an Architect working towards his professional chartership.

This discussion is libellous regardless of whether we swap Greg Reardon for GR and make other such substitutions. Within the context of the thread it's obvious what we're saying, so it makes no difference.
And if a person is bailed in connection with an offence, it's still libellous to state that they're guilty of it.
It won't stop me doing so, of course, but I just thought I'd mention it in passing.
Anyway, back to racking my brains. I just wish I could a) see how Greg performs in an IQ test and b) see PS's full CV. That'd make my mind up for me, for want of various other key pieces of information. I'm going to hold back with a verdict until tomorrow, while hopefully thoughts incubate overnight.

Use "bf" or "GR" as he has not been named a suspect - no full names except for Christopher Jefferies, please.

Will do.

However this issue came up some many years ago. This site required that all posters pen a disclaimer on the end of their posts saying that the opinion was theirs solely. What happened to mine, I don't know.

I'll leave it at that as I abide by my host's requests always.

Just a few things that I am considering from the last thread - took me aaaaaages to catch up this evening:

From GR's message:

Odd one this, imo: Not just for the Happy New Year, but the use of the words "Fresh approach" - fresh approach to me means moving forward in a positive-thinking way, whereas if I were in his position I think It would be quite early to be thinking that anything positive could follow - I'd be distraught - it was only a short time prior to this that he was very distressed looking at the press conference.
Also, "for her sake" ?? I think that if he believed that a murderer was at large in the area, it should be for the sake of the women of Bristol that justice should be found swiftly. Justice is of no use to Joanne Yeates now.

As for removal of the body: If the perp was known to her I think that it's possible that skis were used to drag the body to a vehicle, possibly even across the college field to the side and to the rear of the property - there is a path leading to a gateway that a car can enter there virtually non-overlooked if reversed into. Many of the people we 'know' from Clifton are keen on snow sports. In fact an evidence bag removed by forensics was reported to have been labelled 'curtain from under skis in hall' or similar wording.

jmo

This will interest you jigzy

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/news...nna-alive/article-3038853-detail/article.html

Mr Grewcock said that while working at Swadlin- cote Ski Centre in Derbyshire, Mr Reardon helped set up the Arrows Ski Racing Club, which became one of the most successful in the country.

He said: "He was one of the best skiers I ever skied with, an amazing racer. Greg was a really nice guy, down to earth, and always worked really hard."

Quite fit then is Greg :wink:

@Whitedove..... you might want to add Bargain Booze to your timeline.....

What time was that Luna15, I ll go and search, it makes more sense when we can see it all together, they are listed in a lot of places, but always some are missed out. Thanks.

What time was that Luna15, I ll go and search, it makes more sense when we can see it all together, they are listed in a lot of places, but always some are missed out. Thanks.

It's before Tesco. Which is significant if she's walking from the direction of Waitrose, since it means she walks *past* Tesco and then doublebacks on herself.

I still wish that somebody could clarify the bags situation for me, though.

That sounds plausable considering there are three of them in the ski photo's - who is the third guy ?? Does he work on the scaffold ??
No idea who the third guy is....maybe another of PS tenants? If the PS and LP theory is correct, then the 3rd person seen by CJ could possibly have been J/Y...2 strong guys could easily 'walk' a person the size of Jo..between them with an arm round each shoulder as if they were walking someone who'd had a few too many...just ...YET ANOTHER...theory! but, with all the parties going on in the area before Christmas...doubt anyone would take much notice as they 'walked' her to a car?

I've seen it @8.20-8.24 it's nearly 2am here and this is the best I could come up with at this ungodly hour

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view...es-think-she-was-being-followed-on-walk-home-

She then headed some distance into Regent Street and called in to Bargain Booze at 8.24pm, emerging five minutes later having bought two bottles of cider.

It's before Tesco. Which is significant if she's walking from the direction of Waitrose, since it means she walks *past* Tesco and then doublebacks on herself.

I still wish that somebody could clarify the bags situation for me, though.

Thanks MrZhivago, I still can't find a time, will have another search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni