TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bean, thanks very much. So we really do not know what day the calls made from Adkins cell phone to a Billie that he removed was made. We do not know if they were Monday, Tues or even Wed. We do not know if they were made to Billie-Cell or Billie Work number. That would be what we need to tie it all in.

I know on my home phone I have some numbers programed for Pat cell and Pat home. Is that they way you do it on a cell phone.

If he was calling say on Monday-to Billie's cell which was at her house would that may Billie's cell ping also?

This is from BD PC transcribed by Belimom here
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

What does not add up for me is BD says SA called her between 3 and 4 on her cell phone.Well, how did SA know BD was with her cell phone when she has said it was left at home for the kids? As far as SA knew BD was at work, and she herself said she did not call SA after hearing HD never made it to her friends, so why would he be calling her cell between 3 and 4?
I hope this makes sense to somebody, cause it sure makes no since to me! :banghead:

all I can come up with is maybe SA called the cell to see if anyone was home, DD and was wanting to get a feel for what the atmosphere was like before coming home?
I'd call it a "blind call"I guess...so he could prepare himself mentally? (if he was responsible for HD being missing)

He'd already had one deer in the headlights moment at 4:00pm the previuos day.
Am I making any sense?

Bean, thanks very much. So we really do not know what day the calls made from Adkins cell phone to a Billie that he removed was made. We do not know if they were Monday, Tues or even Wed. We do not know if they were made to Billie-Cell or Billie Work number. That would be what we need to tie it all in.

I know on my home phone I have some numbers programed for Pat cell and Pat home. Is that they way you do it on a cell phone.

If he was calling say on Monday-to Billie's cell which was at her house would that may Billie's cell ping also?

Well again, Billie says they were to her at work. I've posted it several times. I don't want to get a TO for going over the limit of posting the same thing twice. If you use search for all my posts, it's probably on the first page of them.

When checking pings:
Traveling the same route twice.
Once to work and then return. same route.
Could you tell how fast someone was traveling on the return by comparing the times of the pings to the first trip?

BBM, I am confused. Where did she say this? In the same PC or some place else? TIA

This post is where I learned she had not talk to SA before reporting her missing this is from BD friend that post here.I can't fing the exact post but Passionflower brought this forward a few minutes ago.Can some help me fing the actual post? TIA

01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

OT my husband and I are following a local trial. My husband isn't a crime sleuther or follower but I usually give him the readers digest version of crimes I read about etc. Anyway, him and I have been arguing about the evidence in a local trial. I asked him if he could imagine twelve internet sleuthers sequestered in a room. Ummmm....big fat NO
LOL

But I love reading all the different theories, thought processes, and challenges.

Well again, Billie says they were to her at work. I've posted it several times. I don't want to get a TO for going over the limit of posting the same thing twice. If you use search for all my posts, it's probably on the first page of them.

Sorry, did not mean to upset you, I was just trying to figure out the calls,,no more questions about the cell phone calls from me. I do try to read all the post.

This post is where I learned she had not talk to SA before reporting her missing this is from BD friend that post here.I can't fing the exact post but Passionflower brought this forward a few minutes ago.Can some help me fing the actual post? TIA

01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
czgtz

I am on the phone with Billie right now:

When Billie got home from work Monday, her BF told her that he came home early and that Hailey had left shortly after that. Tuesday, Billie called her son from work to get ahold of Hailey and tell her it was time to come home. The friend said Hailey never showed. The son called Billie, who came home, checked a few places. and went straight to the PD to report Hailey missing. She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD.

bbm

It does seem to me that he would have been called before she contacted the police. As the last person to see Hailey and the one who told BD where Hailey was going, it just seems logical that BD would want to verify once again with SA exactly where Hailey said she was going - before contacting LE - just to make sure she got it right or to see if he had forgotten another person/place that Hailey may have also mentioned, kwim?

I am not bashing BD's course of action - just analyzing it from a logical point of view. MOO

I think that about summarizes the situation. Everything that followed has been confuse and evade. I choose to trust that LE knows what they are doing and they do have the perp in their 'crosshairs'.

Much of the angst expressed here at WS shows how incredulous we are at the reaction, inconsistencies, and defense of the main suspect by one of the parents, and we try to make sense out of it, or at least figure out WHY it is what it is.

It is what it is. Whatever it is, it has already happened, and we cannot turn back the clock, as much as we wish we could. I think most of the evidence is 'in', except for Hailey, God bless her. Its just a matter of time now.

So, my only two remaining questions are really, is there complicity or is there denial? Which is it? It is either one or the other. I am still on the fence on that question. I think it could be either one.

IMO

Hailey, you are LOVED sweetheart.

I think that SA may have done something in complicity with another person who has not been named, such as a friend. Is this what you mean?

Billie has been cleared by LE.

Let BD talk and talk in her circles again.
after all she and SA talk on phone.........
maybe they will 'add' more to this story.........Can't wait til blog radio on Mon!!!

I hope it's available "on demand" like CD's interview. My dd has choir on Mondays, and I'm an assistant so I'll miss it live. Barnacles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member