Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

An AMBER Alert was issued for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin on Tuesday, October 4th after she was abducted from her crib during the early morning hours. As of Wednesday, no suspects have been identified, and the AMBER Alert has been canceled.

220x165.jpg

Lisa is 10 months old. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. She is 30 inches tall and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. Lisa was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

Lisa is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1, your local police agency, or the Kansas City TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

PREVIOUS THREADS:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150555"]Thread #1[/ame]

Missing Missouri Baby: Amber Alert Cancelled as Search ContinuesPolice have cancelled an Amber Alert for a missing 10-month-old infant believed to have been abducted from her crib in Kansas City, Mo., though the investigation and search for her continues.

Over 100 Kansas City police officers and FBI agents are searching for Lisa Irwin, the missing infant who was last seen at 10:30 p.m. on Monday asleep in her crib at her parents' home. The massive search has also included canines, mounted patrol, a fugitive unit, and a narcotics and vice unit. Police issued the alert for Lisa Irwin early Tuesday morning.

At 7:30 p.m. Tuesday police pulled the Amber Alert, which is meant to immediately inform the public of a missing minor who is believed to be at risk of serious injury or death.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-mi...-cancelled-search-continues/story?id=14670008

I think I understand why they cancelled it (considering there is no vehicle or suspect description it was a surprise it stayed at all) but I wish they hadn't as the public may mistakenly think she has been found :(

This is so terrible. I hope and pray they find her alive and well today.

I was so hoping to wake up to good news about baby Lisa. :(

Please come home today baby Lisa! My heart goes out to her poor parents, they must be so terrified right now, and to her two older brothers who i'm sure love her dearly and being so young won't understand what is going on!

I know it's still very early in Ohio, hopefully we'll have some new news on beautiful little Lisa soon!

Ugh Totally was hoping for good news this morning. K well I'm stuck on Lisa so I'll be here most of the day:-(

IMO Baby was not taken out through that window. Just the vibe I'm getting. no other reason.

Hi everyone, thanks for the new thread.

Don't forget Good Morning America is supposed to cover Lisa this morning sometime.

NBCActionNews NBC Action News

VIDEO: Looking for #LisaIrwin: National media flock to Kansas City to cover search for missing girl pub.vitrue.com/NN7

On good morning america they had a segment. First i had heard of baby lisa. so strange. I hope they find her well. They have no leads. :banghead:

Like everyone else, was hoping for good news this morning. :( Poor little one needs to be with her mommy and daddy.

Hoping for good news soon. Any word on pressers scheduled for today yet?

Like everyone else, was hoping for good news this morning. :( Poor little one needs to be with her mommy and daddy.

Hoping for good news soon. Any word on pressers scheduled for today yet?

Not that I've found. I bet after they have that morning meeting they will let media know when they will. They were really good about it yesterday.

Not that I've found. I bet after they have that morning meeting they will let media know when they will. They were really good about it yesterday.

They HAVE been very good with pressers and info, haven't they? I'm quite impressed with this group of LE in KC. Excellent use of media, and even the media themselves have been great, I love when the media outlets use live blogging on the web for up to the minute updates. Wish more places/outlets used these things to advantage when someone goes missing!

Here's the timeline again. Please feel free to correct and update.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct.

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
by cliffjudy via twitter 9:25 P

Another new article out of Tulsa.

http://www.ktul.com/story/15620561/...aby?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

snipped:

Police say the parents are staying with relatives after being interviewed until 10:30 p.m. Tuesday. Spokesman Steve Young says the questioning did not lead to any solid clues about possible suspects.

----

I can't imagine how they are feeling. I know they didn't have a moments peace and are frantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni