MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing : baby's clothing ? maybe a baby blanket ? baby bottle ? something that would have been taken along with a 10 month old baby ? the cell phones ?

IMO and from "my experience" a "dumpster fire" is not that common -- I have dealt with "dumpsters" for years in my work ... I don't ever recall anything close to a fire.

But people do dump some "unbelievable things" in and around dumpsters ...

moo ...

They are actually quite common at apartment complexes.....people dump car ashtrays, or toss in a lit cigarette butt, or dump their BBQ grill ashes, etc.

FWIW....it is even one of those 'urban expressions' things, meaning a disaster or huge mess no one wants to deal with, etc.

jmo

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Thursday October 6, 2011

**Jeremy and Debbie provided LE with a list of 9 names of people that could be possible suspects.

**Per Debbie regarding cell phones and possible other missing items:

~one of the cell phones did not work.. all three were on the counter and she was in the midst of reprogramming them/putting numbers into them

~phones were gone

~she did not notice if anything else was taken.. all she cares about is that the baby was gone.

~she grabbed the boys and went out into the yard and flagged down LE when they pulled into the yard

~she said nothing else appeared to be missing but she does not know

(thank you NBM)

shortened post & bbm

Alrighty now...is it odd only to me that these parents could think of not only one person let alone...NINE persons who could know about their child's disappearance???

A cable box? Around here when you get your cable hooked up they want the serial number from the box. They immediately know if it was reported stolen, or if money is owed on an account it was used for.

Guessing : baby's clothing ? maybe a baby blanket ? baby bottle ? something that would have been taken along with a 10 month old baby ? the cell phones ?

IMO and from "my experience" a "dumpster fire" is not that common -- I have dealt with "dumpsters" for years in my work ... I don't ever recall anything close to a fire.

But people do dump some "unbelievable things" in and around dumpsters ...

moo ...

When I was in high school, we had a rash of them where teenagers were throwing homemade firework-type things into dumpsters for kicks. You're right though, generally these are rare and almost always intentionally set.

Can't figure why one would take it but I have Time Warner cable and have a cable box. It's necessary for us to get more channels than just the basic cbs, nbc, abc. I suppose there is value to it if one were to sell it, but you would still need service thru cable company so maybe not.

Not at all clear to me why one would take it, Matou.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if it had to do with electrician tools since the dad is an electrician.

I believe the cable box comment was from the last thread when a poster was speaking about a different case.

When I was in high school, we had a rash of them where teenagers were throwing homemade firework-type things into dumpsters for kicks. You're right though, generally these are rare and almost always intentionally set.

We had a man in my town commit suicide by jumping in a dumpster, pouring gas on himself and lighting himself on fire.

can anybody tell me where the timeline is posted so I can catch up?

I hope she was kidnapped... by a loving family that takes care of her or returns her like the story a couple weeks ago. That is better than what i'm thinking now.

The river is just TOOO close for comfort for me. and if i recall, that river flows pretty fast... even at this time of year. i don't want to think that way... but i think someone mentioned its only 4 blocks away... Easy walking distance with a 10 month old.

MOO

can anybody tell me where the timeline is posted so I can catch up?

the page before this one

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7200058&postcount=118"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO Amber Alert: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 october 2011 #6[/ame]

You Know,

The more and more odd things come out....

If it wasn't the Parents/Parent....

I would think it was someone young with a female companion with them, and not real smart....

Baby, 3 cell phone, a random dog.

I noticed that someone is posting the highlights in the tags section at the bottom of the page. It will have the post # in the tag. Thank you!!! xo

You know if it turns out the little girl is dead and it's allegedly an accident a bill should be passed immediately raising the prison time to 20+yrs for hiding a body because this seems to be an epidemic now - that's if it pans out this way.

I thought in one of the abc news articles, but I'm not finding it, and someone posted that it was something a member had posted, so I dunno.

It was from a poster earlier today. The cable box was her own experience and has nothing to do with this case.

Local coverage here in MO is overwhelming. This is EVERYONE'S top story today -- TV, newspapers, even local radio DJ's are talking about it. It doesn't make sense that the parents wouldn't want to capitalize on that, as someone else said upthread. I mean, let's be real, this is the midwest, not a lot happens. OF COURSE the local media is going to be all over this, with or without the parents. So why wouldn't you make the obvious choice and shove your child's photo at every available camera?

shortened post & bbm

Alrighty now...is it odd only to me that these parents could think of not only one person let alone...NINE persons who could know about their child's disappearance???

This has been discussed a lot on the previous threads - posters seem to be split. Some seem to find it hinky, as you did. Others pointed out that they weren't necessarily naming suspects, but anyone who could have come in contact, showed interest in Lisa, behaved oddly, might have a grudge against the family, etc.

It was from a poster earlier today. The cable box was her own experience and has nothing to do with this case.

Hoping that everyone sees this so we can shut that rumor/mistake down right now. I hate the way things get carried on from page to page that are not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77