TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nosyone, AFAIK in the State of TN, LE does not have an obligation to release 911 calls to the public. Whether they ever do, I don’t know.

I remember reading a post which made mention that maybe KB is the one who said “Holly was dragged from the carport” in her 911 call, so as to get LE moving fast. (?)

I’m interested in why LE is not giving any public updates on Holly’s case.

I believe there may be a sticky situation between LE and who they suspect. However, I do not believe LE has any evidence to back up their suspicions. So here we are, waiting…

jmo

Thank you for your response, I have read on Websleuths and other internet sites that both DB and KB both named someone on the day HB was kidnapped and wondered if she may have shared that name on the 911 call.

Tony Calabrese of "Tactical Search and Rescue" has been a pain in LE's neck from almost the git-go. Why the warrant? Does LE suspect him of at least having information pertinent to the case?

I was on Topix last night and unfortunately I got there too late but there was discussion that someone reported him or who they thought was TC posting on Topix.

Some think he's a fraud so not sure what will come out of this search, if anything.

Oh well....he hasn't been arrested so nothing he did or is doing is a crime.

GREAT list of case news links at the end of this article!

Same ones we've seen posted here over and over but yah...nice to have a reference list, I suppose. Before they disappear.

Would be nice if LE could do something else, besides searching this guy's place - like finding Holly, perhaps. #fail

It probably should be, IMO...

I haven't seen him post anything illegal. Most of what I've seen of his posts is speculation. Maybe there is other stuff he's doing that I'm not aware of. If he's in Ohio, how is he hampering an investigation in Tennessee? Calling in tips?

Lengthier article:

Search warrant issued after accusation of hindering Bobo case (wsmv.com)
---
The Channel 4 I-Team reached Calabrese at his home in East Liverpool, Ohio.

"You're a guy in Ohio who has all this interest in the case. I don't know if you can blame investigators for being suspicious about your interest in this case," said WSMV chief investigative reporter Jeremy Finley.

"I don't blame them at all for that. What I do blame them for is wasting time," Calabrese said.
---
"Are you misleading people with this search and rescue team?" Finley asked.

"Several times, I have stated, that we are not law enforcement," Calabrese said.
---
much more at link above

Too close to the truth, perhaps? I think it's sad if people trying to help are shot down this way. I don't see what he did is wrong. I honestly believe he was trying to help find Holly....perhaps the $85,000 was an incentive for TC, I don't know but if in the end, Holly was found, who cares why he did it?

My opinion.

This same guy used to post on several Holly Bobo FB groups... He was CREEPY. If you ever read his stuff you would not think he is some mis understood good Samaritan. He would refer to Holly as "little baby girl" and tried to solicit people that knew her into divulging personal details that just seemed inappropriate. I think he eventually got banned or blocked.

Id like to know more about this guy. Could he have anything to do with Lauren, Katelyn and Hollys disappearance? What does he drive? Where does he work? Will be interesting to see if anything more develops from this.

Since I know nothing about Camo with the exception of what marines wear, I decided to research it. There are many varieties of camo and each pattern made for a specific target.

NOW, why not have clint state what TYPE of camo the perp was wearing? It is my belief that he knows and my money is on Turkey camo and that is another reason he thought it was Drew. Turkey Camo pattern is unique.

Clint is an avid turkey hunter (he knows his camo). IF the perp was wearing turkey camo, I would think this narrows down the list...as it would be a coincidence that a stranger would be wearing that specific pattern. It is different from the regular camo that the kids normally wear.

I haven't seen this discussed but I haven't been here for awhile.

Unfortunately this is something that happens all too often...some creepy guy does his best to insert himself into a case. There was Andrew Haley, who posted a Youtube video calling himself "Catchmekiller" and claiming he had info on murdered women, which drew the attention of investigators working on the Tara Grinstead and Jennifer Kesse case. Another one that sticks out to me is JT Colfax, the Denver artist who stole info from the Boulder morgue, tried to set a fire at the abandoned Ramsey house and got arrested on the premises. There was also a super creepy guy who was obsessed with Morgan Harrington on Facebook before she was found and posted a detailed fantasy of what happened to her. Just a few among many, these high profile cases attract unbalanced people.

..OOPs! I changed the topic. I hadn't read through the thread. Apologies...

Since I know nothing about Camo with the exception of what marines wear, I decided to research it. There are many varieties of camo and each pattern made for a specific target.

NOW, why not have clint state what TYPE of camo the perp was wearing? It is my belief that he knows and my money is on Turkey camo and that is another reason he thought it was Drew. Turkey Camo pattern is unique.

Clint is an avid turkey hunter (he knows his camo). IF the perp was wearing turkey camo, I would think this narrows down the list...as it would be a coincidence that a stranger would be wearing that specific pattern. It is different from the regular camo that the kids normally wear.

I haven't seen this discussed but I haven't been here for awhile.

It has been said it was Turkey camo. We had a big discussion about it here some while ago with illustrations posted, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes