17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://selfdefenseflorida.com/

This series starts off with this in regards to Florida courts and self defense.

It is impossible for any defendant., black or white, man or woman, to get a fair trial in a self-defense case in Florida.

ask questions, although generally they want jurors to submit questions to the prosecutor and have them ensure they are appropriate and then the prosecutor will ask the witness. The GJ can also ask to have witnesses called.

No. Just the prosecutor questions witnesses.

Maybe the blood on GZ was actually TM's and was spatter?

Just thinkin' out loud here.

JMHO

So the term "homie" is used among the hispanic culture, hmmmmmm interesting isn't it that Zimmerman Sr. is the FIRST to bring this word up.

Homie has been used by AAs for years.

Anybody remember the show In Living Color?
The character of the clown was named Homie The Clown.

That was back when I was in high school. Been quite a while.

I still hear it today from a vast variety of people.

JMO

It says "cleared by SFD". Wouldn't it say treated and released by SFD if he had injuries??? Cleared sounds as if the EMT looked him over and didn't find anything significant. jmo

LOL, wondered who would be the one to catch that....that's why I didn't mention it. I think you're EXACTLY right.

Don't forget a police car will be able to travel faster than a regular car, can pass lights et cetera...so I would cut the 16 minutes considerably. However your point still stands. Things happened real fast. EMS could not have done more than a cursory check on GZ.

They don't usually go full throttle with sirens blaring while transporting suspects, do they?

Maybe the blood on GZ was actually TM's and was spatter?

Just thinkin' out loud here.

JMHO

Here's a question. What does GZ say were his and Trayvon's relative positions at the time the shot was fired? Were they struggling on the ground? Who was on top? If TM was above GZ when he was shot, I would expect blood to have gotten on GZ from that position, though I'm no expert. On the other hand, in at least one version Trayvon is said to have fallen backwards, which would imply to me that he was standing when he was shot.

Why was TM face down on the ground when police arrived? That position doesn't make sense if he "fell backward". However, if they were struggling on the ground when GZ got his gun out, it might make sense. But then I would also expect to see blood on GZ if they were in that close contact when TM was shot.

So many questions. . .

LOL, wondered who would be the one to catch that....that's why I didn't mention it. I think you're EXACTLY right.

You know if GZ's brother doesn't give that wacky interview, the injuries stuff would be pretty straight forward. He had some minor injuries with a little blood. It was only the bro who started with the head slamming, being beaten to an inch of his life.

Don't forget a police car will be able to travel faster than a regular car, can pass lights et cetera...so I would cut the 16 minutes considerably. However your point still stands. Things happened real fast. EMS could not have done more than a cursory check on GZ.

I don't think they can use their lights with a prisoner and I doubt seriously they would go through a red light either and take a chance on an accident. I could see them traveling faster in the outside lane, though....Good lord, they do it now without any problems. lol

I'm trying to understand exactly how GZ could shoot TM at 7:16 pm, yet arrive at the Sanford jail 36 minutes later at 7:52 pm, looking fresh as a daisy. I've put 3 thumbnails at the bottom.

The shot that killed Trayvon was fired at a little before 7:17 pm which is also close to the initial arrival times for the first responders for the SPD. Notice where Officer Smith tells us that he parked his squad car and realize it is 176 feet from the car to where the body was found.

On the narrative of 2 different police reports I have underlined in red what I see as the pertinent elements of time in 2 or 3 regards.

-The disarming and cuffing of GZ. Notice on Officer Ayala's report, he notes that Officer Smith is holding GZ at gunpoint. How long do you think was involved in Officer Smith's walking from his car and the disarming, cuffing, and containment of GZ?

-The CPR efforts on TM's body involved the efforts of THREE SPD Officers prior to the arrival of the SFD who attempted to revive him as well and pronounced TM dead at 7:30 pm. If you will notice on Officer Smith's report, he notes his standing there observing all of this activity, and only then took GZ to the rear of his squad car. Sounds like to me that George Zimmerman wasn't placed in the back of that car until AFTER 7:30 pm after being walked approximately 1 minute to where Office Smith has clearly told us his car was parked.

-At this point GZ has had NO noted medical or cleanup attention. According to these reports he couldn't have been placed in that car before 7:31 pm at best.

How did a man who had supposedly been chasing a kid around that development in the rain.....getting his nose broken by the attack of TM.....rolling around on the muddy ground and grass.....bleeding from his head being bashed against the sidewalk.....and pulling a gun and shooting the attacker on top of him in the heart....get medical attention to the point of no visible blood or injury AND get cleaned up to walk into the Sanford Jail clean as a whistle 21 minutes later including a SIXTEEN MINUTE DRIVE?

TMJail5-2.png
TMJail4.png

Keep in mind that a broken nose can show no outwardly visible signs of being broken. Also, as I've stated before, I had my head repeatedly slammed into a hard surface and I had no cuts or outward signs of the beating my head had taken, so I know for a fact that one can have their head repeatedly slammed and not show marks or bleeding. My face was a mess but it had received quite a beating too. Still, the painful lumps on my scalp were not really visible. No one would know they were there except me. And yet during the assault I had been in extreme fear that the contents of my skull were going to end up spilled out across the floor.

Would it take a cop car with its flashing lights on as long as mapquest says? I'm not sure.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Here's a question. What does GZ say were his and Trayvon's relative positions at the time the shot was fired? Were they struggling on the ground? Who was on top? If TM was above GZ when he was shot, I would expect blood to have gotten on GZ from that position, though I'm no expert. On the other hand, in at least one version Trayvon is said to have fallen backwards, which would imply to me that he was standing when he was shot.

Why was TM face down on the ground when police arrived? That position doesn't make sense if he "fell backward". However, if they were struggling on the ground when GZ got his gun out, it might make sense. But then I would also expect to see blood on GZ if they were in that close contact when TM was shot.

So many questions. . .

I really wonder what their positions were when that shot was fired. You sure hear a loud shot and crack.

I haven't heard homie used regularly in at least 15 years.

Hispanics say "holmes" more, I think.

It says "cleared by SFD". Wouldn't it say treated and released by SFD if he had injuries??? Cleared sounds as if the EMT looked him over and didn't find anything significant. jmo

The injuries were documented in the police report.

The only way it could happen is if the injuries that Zimmerman says he got were really nothing at all.

I still think at least some of that blood on GZ was from his touching Trayvon when he was standing over him, and then putting his hands to his head, acc. to witnesses.

Bashing GZ, TM or TM's family is not allowed. Discussing it is not allowed. If you feel a post is against TOS please alert on it so we can check it out. Thank you.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member