Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
No prizes for guessing who will know the area really well either.
This knowledge is invaluable when one wants to conceal something.

Thanks to those who have shared their local knowledge here.

'I've spoken to the police about everything' as he shakes his head NO. I agree with Myserty64 soon to be solved.

A positive I guess is that he is not talking about his wife in the past tense. But as Mrs G Norris says the body language is not looking good. Shaking your head while you say something positive is not the hallmark of a truthful statement.

So much confusion about her timeline doesn't bode well. Someone knows and is just not talking. I wonder what the kids have to say!

:moo:

watching this one with interest - the husband certainly looks to me as if he is not being truthful. The car accident he had is a strange one too - certain things just don't add up. I agree that the outcome does not look good here. I feel so sorry for those children.

Is everybody else is getting an affair vibe off this 'former work colleague of Mr Baden-Clay'?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...urbs-of-brisbane/story-e6freoof-1226338302828

A police spokesman said Mr Baden-Clay was staying with his parents and had provided "a version to police in relation to specific matters" about a scratch on his face.

http://www.news.com.au/national/tim...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frfkvr-1226338462814

Oh dear.

Funny you should mention an affair someone else I know knows for certain that he was having an affair with someone. It is a tight knit community here in Brookfield.

I think that the police have now formulated what has happened. The wife has found out, they had a fight and she took off. While doing that either she has met with an accident or he has followed her and something else has happened to her.

Either way it is not shaping up to be a good outcome.

....or he and wife had a heated argument and things got completely out of hand....

'Neighbours reported hearing what sounded like arguing from the family home on Brookfield Rd at Brookfield not long before she disappeared about 10pm on Thursday, April 19.'

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frg6oo-1226337675767

....he 'soft kills' her, takes her into the bush, returns home, then reports her missing the next morning.

....or he and wife had a heated argument and things got completely out of hand....

'Neighbours reported hearing what sounded like arguing from the family home on Brookfield Rd at Brookfield not long before she disappeared about 10pm on Thursday, April 19.'

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...lison-baden-clay/story-e6frg6oo-1226337675767

....he 'soft kills' her, takes her into the bush, returns home, then reports her missing the next morning.

Or that. I was thinking along the lines too that the other lady came to the house to stay with the kids(in case they woke up and rang the police if both parents weren't in the house). Then he went off and got rid of her.

^ or he just left them there... Noticed the channel 9 reporter spoke of Allison in the past tense this morning on 'Today', perhaps they know more than they are able to mention on air. Also noticed whenever they show the black and white family portrait they zoom in on the husband's face, not Allison's as you would expect if they thought she was simply missing.

^ or he just left them there... Noticed the channel 9 reporter spoke of Allison in the past tense this morning on 'Today', perhaps they know more than they are able to mention on air. Also noticed whenever they show the black and white family portrait they zoom in on the husband's face, not Allison's as you would expect if they thought she was simply missing.

Maybe they do know more than they are letting on. I think they are trying to get peoples memories going to report any strange sightings on Thursday night.

At 9:30am local time this investigation is about to take a dramatic turn.

Hmm now they are saying the police are at his parents house in kenmore? 8police 3 patrol cars

Sorry, maybe it said parents house first and I misread. :(

Where are you guys getting updates from?

Sorry. My page didnt reload so just saw this. I'm following two reporters on twitter, but have to wait until they post on the news site to add info. If you search Baden-clay on twitter right now they just posted another update on the search of his parents property. Can't post here until it goes to msm though :/

Fyi You don't have to be a member of twitter to search.

4 bags of 'evidence' I wonder what sort of evidence would have been seized...

4 bags of 'evidence' I wonder what sort of evidence would have been seized...

I know. Since it was from his parent's house, where he and his daughters are staying now, maybe the clothes he had to look for fibers? A reporter did say a laptop was taken as evidence and also the garden shed was searched. Maybe they were looking for a missing shovel or an extra shovel in the shed? Not much media coverage but the courier mail seems to be on top of the developments.

Well. I think we can see where this is going. Tragic. I hope he does the right thing and makes a confession so she can be recovered for a timely funeral. Sorry to sound so sure of the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313