MI - Julia Dawson, 23, Sparta, 11 December 2004

THEY know he is guilty. WE know he is guilty. WTH is the problem with arresting this man? This case has made me crazy from day #1.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

p.s. Thanks for the update.

jim said:
The Grand Rapids press has reported that Timothy has left the state. Apparently he told the police to arrest him now or he is leaving the state. He did.
There still is a chance that he is not guilty. We all assume that he is. In case's
like these, the husband or boy friend is the first suspect. Whoever it is we pray he is caught soon.

Jim

Well for pity sake. Don't they have enough evidence to arrest this guy? I hope that they know where he went so that they can arrest him when they are READY!!!

At least those little girls won't have to spend any time with him. I wonder how he had any rights anyway as he is suspected of abusing them when he was still with their mom. They were just babys then! This guy is to explosive to be around any of his kids. I wonder if he took him and Julia's son with him?
What about her boy that doesn't belong to him...does her mom have him or did Tim take him too? If he has those kids with him I would be worried sick. I hope he isn't one that will commit suicide and take the kids with him. That happens to often now days.

Julia's family need for this to be over. Julia needs justice. The LE must have something on this guy if he is their only suspect and became a suspect after the house search.

Someone keep us updated please on any news on this case.

Why is there no news? Why has this guy not been arrested? Why is the life of a young mother so unimportant? Makes me crazy. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just thinking about Julia today and bumping for her.

ang

The Kent County Family Court schedule includes a hearing today for suspected wife killer Timothy Dawson, who has moved out of Michigan and is fighting to keep his 2-year-old son from his former in-laws.

But Dawson, identified as the only suspect in the slaying 10 months ago of Julia Dawson, wasn't expected to attend.

His attorney refuses to say where he and his son, Alex, are living, though she said Dawson is not hiding from Kent County Sheriff's Department detectives.

"The police know where he is," attorney Judy Bregman said. "They know exactly where he is."

Dawson's former in-laws, Tamara and Kevin Keenan, of Ada Township, said they hope to learn where he is living so they can start court-ordered visitation with Alex, their grandson.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muchronicle/index.ssf?/base/news-4/1128696331200230.xml&coll=8

Bumping for Julia and her justice.

Well what the heck! No arrest? Doesn't LE have an evidence? If they don't have it by now they probably never will. I hope that he doesn't get away with this murder. This is so unfair to Julia and her family.

I can't believe he has the boy with him. I "assume" that her parents have her other child?

:mad:

cherylereed said:
I can't believe he has the boy with him. I "assume" that her parents have her other child?

:mad:

Unless they arrest him they probably don't have any grounds to take the little boy away from him. That figures that he would take off. Evidentally LE didn't have enough to arrest him before he left. Its been almost a year now.
I wonder how long it takes to gather whatever evidence there was so that they can make an arrest. Did they ever figure out where he murdered her before he dumped her body? I hope they had sense enough to get warrents for his home and vehicles and go over them with a fine tooth comb. I hate it when it looks like someone is going to get away with murder.

The ONLY good thing about him taking off is that he won't be able to visit his daughter's by his first marriage. That is a blessing. Now if LE would arrest him the younger little boy could be raised by the grandparents or whoever has the older boy. None of these kids need that guy for a role model.

When Kevin and Tami Keenan thought about how to mark the one-year anniversary of their daughter's slaying, they turned to the only place that made any sense: their church.

The Keenans on Sunday were joined by about 100 worshipers at Immanuel Lutheran Church, on the city's Northeast Side, for a memorial service to honor the memory of their daughter, Julia Dawson.

"We tried to find a place where we could just get through the day," Tami Keenan said after being comforted by family and friends Sunday. "Julia grew up in this church. We were married here."

Worshippers heard words Julia spoke at her confirmation at the church a decade ago about her relationship with God. And they were urged to seek justice rather than revenge.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/index.ssf?/base/news-26/113440230812070.xml&coll=6

I know it has been a long time, but still no one convicted in this case????? :confused:

I just can't get Julia off of my mind.

Kelly said:
NO. Tim is still living in another state. Julia's parents are still trying to get action taken.

Thanks Kelly. Very sad. :(

This is just to sad. I just can't understand why this guy hasn't been arrested.
I wonder what kind of a life the little guy with him is living. It's to bad that the brothers have to be apart.

I'll bet Tim is just gloating thinking that he has gotten away with murder. I hope that isn't the truth. If LE had any evidence it seems they would have arrested him by now.

I too, pray that justice will be served. It seems that the police insinutated early on, that they suspected Tim. I pray that they will eventually bring someone to justice.

From http://woodtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5014366

A group of chicks, known as the "Chick Run Association", rode in part in the memory of murdered mother.
"Well we do it basically because we're women who care about other women," said event organizer Karen Clapp.

The group, rolling on spit-shined hogs, headed down back roads under sunny skies to raise a few thousand dollars. They were also riding to honor the life of Julia Dawson.
"I so think it's important that they know it could be too late and I don't want it to be too late for other people," said Tami Keenan, the mother of Julia.

Julia Dawson's murdered body was found in early January of 2005. 18 months later, the crime has gone unsolved. According to family, the Sparta mother was close to leaving her husband Tim Dawson when she disappeared. Tim Dawson has been named a suspect in her murder but he's never been charged. Shortly after Julia's murder, Tim attempted suicide, spent time in the hospital and has since moved to Texas.

"She asked for help a lot and I want people to know that," said Keenan.

Authorities say they're still working on the Dawson murder case. The family hopes for justice and the hope the message behind Saturday's ride resonates.

"I'm gonna make sure it's not too late for other people," said Keenan.

Is there still no arrest in this terrible tragedy? This one still haunts me and lingers in my mind. Where is the justice for Julia?

:furious:

It has been 2 years now and Sparta Police say they are still investigating, the killer will be caught eventually, say the Sparta Police....I feel something is wrong is it bungeling or stupidness...this is probably Sparta Police's first murder case.

Mean while the murderer is still on the loose............

Jim

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back