The Sunday Mirror Reports The Case Is Reopened

[Santos]I had the oddest dream last night. JonBenet was talking to me, and I couldn't wait to take her to her mom so she could see that she was alive and well. Patsy just looked at her and turned away. It got way more crazy after that, with water and lots of stairs JB and I were going through....strangers talking to us and then JB's hair turning brown.....can't for the life of me figure out where all that came from.
We were running up stairs, I had her hand and when I would look behind us, water was "chasing" us up the stairs. She just kept smiling. It was that little almost sad smile I have seen of her in random pictures. Not a big smiling all teeth picture..just a small, sad lift of each corner of her mouth.
The strangers in the dream were saying nasty hateful things to us.

LinasK said:
JB was a natural brunette. I've seen photos of her when she was 4 as a brunette. Patsy had her hair dyed blonde, so it's JB literally returning to her roots (no pun intended).
I was thinking of the same thing: that JB's natural haircolor was brunette.

Santos: you held JB's hand, and her hair transforming into her natural color means that you care for the real girl which she was, not for the artificial doll she had to play in her short life.
And since there is often more than one meaning to a symbol in the dream: brown is also the color of the earth, and JonBenet's body has transformed into 'earth' now too, since he is no longer among the living.
But still you and she go up some stairs, and going up stairs in a dream often means reaching a new level of conscience. JB's soul has that new level of conscience now, being in the other world.
Going up stairs can also mean that one has a better overview of things once one has reached it.
You and JB go there together, hand in hand despite the flood of threatening waters. Jmpo, but the flood of (dirty?) waters is a symbol of all the liars' efforts to drown the truth about what happened.
And those strangers in the dream saying nasty hateful things to you and JB are the people who don't want the truth to be told. They don't want JB to go up there with you so you can "see the light".
JB keeps smiling her sad smile, because where she is now, she 'knows' about human beings' limitations.

Interesting that Patsy just turns away. She does in your dream what she always did when it came to the events on that tragic night: she could never face what she had done, and even now in "the other world", she can't face JonBenet, whose life she took.

But JB proceeds on her journey together with you. For the truth to be told, she needs advocates like you and many others. JB doesn't want revenge in that dream, she wants to offer insight and help you see the truth.

Santos, thanks so much for sharing your dream. I was deeply moved by it, and of course my interpretation is entirely personal. But your dream has taught me a lot.

rashomon said:

Santos: you held JB's hand, and her hair transforming into her natural color means that you care for the real girl which she was, not for the artificial doll she had to play in her short life.
And since there is often more than one meaning to a symbol in the dream: brown is also the color of the earth, and JonBenet's body has transformed into 'earth' now too, since he is no longer among the living.
But still you and she go up some stairs, and going up stairs in a dream often means reaching a new level of conscience. JB's soul has that new level of conscience now, being in the other world.
Going up stairs can also mean that one has a better overview of things once one has reached it.
You and JB go there together, hand in hand despite the flood of threatening waters. Jmpo, but the flood of (dirty?) waters is a symbol of all the liars' efforts to drown the truth about what happened.
And those strangers in the dream saying nasty hateful things to you and JB are the people who don't want the truth to be told. They don't want JB to go up there with you so you can "see the light".
JB keeps smiling her sad smile, because where she is now, she 'knows' about human beings' limitations.

Interesting that Patsy just turns away. She does in your dream what she always did when it came to the events on that tragic night: she could never face what she had done, and even now in "the other world", she can't face JonBenet, whose life she took.

But JB proceeds on her journey together with you. For the truth to be told, she needs advocates like you and many others. JB doesn't want revenge in that dream, she wants to offer insight and help you see the truth.

Santos, thanks so much for sharing your dream. I was deeply moved by it, and of course my interpretation is entirely personal. But your dream has taught me a lot.
That was really well written Rash. It really was. Thank you for that.

Chrishope said:
I'd just about bet on it.
Along with the R's,I bet.Remember they need that 'intruder',so any 'link' they can find to one suits them well.
Reminds me of the time ******* sold info to the National Enquirer for $40,000, and then the R's got "mad" at her,but later made up...all a ruse,IMO.I bet full well the R's not only supplied her with the info,they prob. also got a cut of the money also.JMO.

Solace said:
That was really well written Rash. It really was. Thank you for that.
I think so too,and I hope JB doesn't have to see her mom in the next life,if she doesn't want to.

rashomon said:

This was a very beautiful and touching dream interpretation. One that I will not soon forget.

rashomon said:

Thank you so much for writing this. I was hesitant about posting my dream , as I didn't want to come across as some sort of wacko. It happened around the time John was on 48 hours. I had been wrestling with myself as whether to watch it or not. I decided against watching it and I guess my subconsious just took over from there.
I did share my dream with a friend of mine that does readings. She felt the water was tears. She also felt, as you do, that the stairs represent a "climbing" to a higher level. She feels that JB's soul has reached that level of peace and understanding, now that Patsy has passed. A little soul in the state of unrest, until the person responsible has passed on as well. I highly doubt that JonBenet and Patsy have crossed paths in their soul's journey, other than a short time during Judgement.
All of these things I have written are, of course, my own opinion and the opinion of my friend.
Thank you again, for giving your impression of my dream. It has stayed with me so tightly, that every night before I go to sleep, I hope it will come back to me, so that I can see her again. This case will haunt me until my death.
~kami~

santos1014 said:
I highly doubt that JonBenet and Patsy have crossed paths in their soul's journey, other than a short time during Judgement.
That's what I hope ! I can't figure how on earth PR would have ever thought she could continue to lie and deny and dishonor JB till the day she died and have God or JB forgive her.It reminds me of the book "People of the Lie".I can't help but think that's what kind of ppl the R's are.IOW-church is all for 'show' to create a good appearance for themselves, esp for business/community relations.And PR surely was mental for calling on Jesus for helping her pull off the lies on the 26th.
Not to preach,but what some ppl truly forget is they *will be held accountable for what they've done in the next life..God doesn't lie.And that includes all those who lie and defend the R's....as well as ppl like OJ and MJ.IMO,that goes for the jurors that let them go as well.Not to mention the ppl that helped pull it off...Trip,Tracey,and the like.And it goes for ******* ,too.Something to think about.These ppl don't even believe their own selves..they know they're lying.JMO.

coloradokares said:
This was a very beautiful and touching dream interpretation. One that I will not soon forget.
That was awesome :)

rashomon said:

That was very touching, ive always hoped for at least Jonbenet to be at peace ..and for the truth to come out, which maybe thru JonBenet it can.

what did Vinny say?
Please... lets try and stay real here.
DaTeacher:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

DaTeacher said:
what did Vinny say?
BS to some is "real" to others. We all believe in different things. Dream interpretation is one of those things that I happen to believe in. Have a nice day.

rashomon said:

This is wonderful Rash. If you knew the many, many nights I have laid awake imploring JonBenet to come to the light and let someone know. We know you're afraid but you don't have to be anymore. We are all here to help you.

I used to do it with Colette and one night I could swear I heard her sobbing..that's one of the reasons I left the MacDonald forum...the subject matter really got to me after watching that 48 Hours program..now I can no longer watch it.

I know it sounds hokey but who knows what the other realm is really like and if we can communicate with each other.

santos1014 said:
justice2 said:
That caught my eye. Bathtub?

There wasn't a bathtub, just water. We were running up stairs, I had her hand and when I would look behind us, water was "chasing" us up the stairs. She just kept smiling. It was that little almost sad smile I have seen of her in random pictures. Not a big smiling all teeth picture..just a small, sad lift of each corner of her mouth.
The strangers in the dream were saying nasty hateful things to us.

Like I said...weird dream. I can't seem to shake it.

Thank you for sharing your dream Santos. Maybe JonBenet has reached out to you. I believe in the power of dreams and their prophecy. I too have had many prophetic dreams but only about people I know.

santos1014 said:
BS to some is "real" to others. We all believe in different things. Dream interpretation is one of those things that I happen to believe in. Have a nice day.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I also believe in dream interpretation , as I think alot of people do.

cami said:
Thank you for sharing your dream Santos. Maybe JonBenet has reached out to you. I believe in the power of dreams and their prophecy. I too have had many prophetic dreams but only about people I know.
I have to say this is the first dream I have ever had about someone that I don't know...but I really feel like I know her. I am sure others of you have been through a phase of an almost "obsessed" feeling about this case. I am there and feel I may have to step away for a bit. It is a bit overwhelming, isn't it, when you really sit down and weigh all the evidence and it truly hits you what happened. So sad.

DaTeacher said:
what did Vinny say?
DaTeacher,

I don't want to get into a philosophical discourse with you, but yours and Vinny's concept of 'reality' may be a fairly limited one.
For what exactly 'is' reality? For our Golden Retriever for example, 'reality' means a bowl of good food, water, the people who care for her, cuddle her, plenty of time to sniff and run around, and other dogs to play with. These things form the 'reality' of her dog's life. She is not interested in anything else.

Both dogs and humans dream when they sleep, but, being more highly developed creatures than dogs, we have the ability to think about our dreams and interpret them.
Dreams are as much a part of our lives as for example eating or sleeping. For the brain is active even at night, during the dream phases.
And since the subconscious mind is often far wiser than our rational mind, dreams can teach us a lot. In the course of my life, I've come to respect my dreams.

It is true that dreams can't be presented as evidence in court, if that's what you mean by 'real'.
But that's not the point.
Believe me, I'm a very rational person, and it is the hard facts which matter to me in a true crime discussion.
But for me, this doesn't imply dismissing dreams, for dreams simply work on another level of conscience.
To me, people alleging that "The Ramseys could never have done this to JonBenet" are far more in a fantasy world than the poster sharing her pivotal dream about JonBenet.

In Santos' dream, this poster held JonBenet's hand.
And we all should do the same: figuratively hold that little girl's hand and never let go of it.
For it is a reality (yes, a grim reality, DaTeacher!), that if we don't seek justice for JonBenet, nobody ever will.
For the people in positions of power don't have the slightest interest that the truth be told about his case. Just look at that joke of a DA called Mary Lacy. Following her predecessor Hunter's footsteps every bit of the way. Mary Lacy was a very attentive pupil indeed while she still worked in Hunter's office. "That's the way things work in Boulder, and if I want to become a DA there, I had better model myself after Hunter." I suppose that was Lacy's agenda.

Therefore let us continue to be JonBenet's voice, since she can't speak for herself anymore.
This is the least we can do for that poor little girl, whose parents left her lying under the Christmas tree like a broken doll beyond repair.

rashomon said:
DaTeacher,

I don't want to get into a philosophical discourse with you, but yours and Vinny's concept of 'reality' may be a fairly limited one.
For what exactly 'is' reality? For our Golden Retriever for example, 'reality' means a bowl of good food, water, the people who care for her, cuddle her, plenty of time to sniff and run around, and other dogs to play with. These things form the 'reality' of her dog's life. She is not interested in anything else.

Both dogs and humans dream when they sleep, but, being more highly developed creatures than dogs, we have the ability to think about our dreams and interpret them.
Dreams are as much a part of our lives as for example eating or sleeping. For the brain is active even at night, during the dream phases.
And since the subconscious mind is often far wiser than our rational mind, dreams can teach us a lot. In the course of my life, I've come to respect my dreams.

It is true that dreams can't be presented as evidence in court, if that's what you mean by 'real'.
Believe me, I'm a very rational person, and it is the hard facts which matter to me in a true crime discussion.
But for me, this doesn't imply dismissing dreams, for dreams simply work on another level of conscience.
To me, people alleging that "The Ramseys could never have done this to JonBenet" are far more in a fantasy world than the poster sharing her pivotal dream about JonBenet.

And we all should do the same: figuratively hold that little girl's hand and never let go of it.
For it is a reality (yes, a grim reality, DaTeacher!), that if we don't seek justice for JonBenet, nobody ever will.
For the people in positions of power don't have the slightest interest that the truth be told. Just look at that joke of a DA called Mary Lacy. Following her predecessor Hunter's footsteps every bit of the way. Mary Lacy was a very attentive pupil indeed while she still worked in Hunter's office. "That's the way things work in Boulder, and if I want to become a DA there, I had better model myself after Hunter." I suppose that was Lacy's agenda.

Therefore let us continue to be JonBenet's voice, since she can't speak for herself anymore.
This is the least we can do for that poor little girl, whose parents left her lying under the Christmas tree like a broken doll beyond repair.
Thank you for that. It speaks volumes of how alot of us feel about this case.

rashomon said:
DaTeacher,

For the people in positions of power don't have the slightest interest that the truth be told. Just look at that joke of a DA called Mary Lacy. Following her predecessor Hunter's footsteps every bit of the way. Mary Lacy was a very attentive pupil indeed while she still worked in Hunter's office. "That's the way things work in Boulder, and if I want to become a DA there, I had better model myself after Hunter." I suppose that was Lacy's agenda.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

cami said:
but who knows what the other realm is really like and if we can communicate with each other.

Yes, maybe the dead are asleep (?) Most of the time (?) Sometimes people on their death bed see someone on the other side, waiting for them, and they'll say that person's name as if weakly surprised they're seeing each other again. My dad said his brother's first name, very quietly.

Nobody ever comes back and tells who their killer was, that I know of. Too bad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back