FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not calling anything into LE until I have found something significant to call in...but I am not sitting here any longer doing absolutely nothing!

I know for a fact LE isn't going to do anything if we call things in, RD. They just aren't. They look at armchair sleuths with great disdain, IMO. Unless they have a tangible lead to follow up on. I want to find something they can't brush off.

Is there a possibility that a mailperson was the perp and parked her car in that spot by habit when returning it?
Makes as much sense as anything else! Why not?! I guess it will give him quite a shock if I call him then, huh?! LOL

No one ever said we couldn't ask questions and investigate this case on our own terms.

Is there a possibility that a mailperson was the perp and parked her car in that spot by habit when returning it?

Why not?

I seriously doubt it, but, he should be interviewed.

SS: In some of the photo's, the mailman is parked further down.

Maybe, he saw Jk's car, and can identify the POI.

Another possibility is that the mailman lives at HOTG, and comes home for lunch. OR maybe, he just parks at HOTG, for his two hour lunch break.

It is odd how often the mail truck is parked at HOTG.

I really dont' think he is the guy, but, I think he is a wealth of information.

BTW: SS is right. Calling in tips to LE is usually worthless.

Unless you have a particular suspect, and some evidence, they usually blow you off. Not only that, but, just for your effort, LE runs everybody who calls in tips, so, if you are a man, you may just put yourself on the list of potential suspects. Kind of cool how that works, isn't it.

left

I am not calling anything into LE until I have found something significant to call in...but I am not sitting here any longer doing absolutely nothing!

I know for a fact LE isn't going to do anything if we call things in, RD. They just aren't. They look at armchair sleuths with great disdain, IMO. Unless they have a tangible lead to follow up on. I want to find something they can't brush off.

You are absolutely right SS

Nobody likes to be shown up. Especially LE.

You need to have significant evidence, or else, they will blow you off.

I like the effort, and if more people were like you, this case would be solved by now.

IF I were the Kesse's, I would change my strategy from getting the word out, to becoming Sherlock Holmes.

left

The postman most likely serves both apt. complexes too. He knows people there fairly well so he would know if he saw someone out of place. He also knows other things which I would like some answers to. I agree he would be a wealth of info. My first question is going to be, "Has LE ever contacted you about Jennifer's case?" Hmmm...

You are right about being tossed onto that suspect list that way, Left. It is a great way for them to add to their roster of potentials.

you are right about your package statements for Monday evening, wrong about sending from work. maybe logical to you, but practically unheard of by anyone else.

I've also never heard of anyone mailing anything from their office or workplace. Maybe if somebody works in a post office, that might make sense. Other than that I don't know anybody who does that. My dad owned a business for many years, nobody sent their mail at work and it was a shipping company!

My brother's office doesn't have that option.

I dunno anybody who sends packages via their workplace either.

Then why aren't there more people like me, Left?!

We mail packages out of my office at least twice a week. We have everything we need right in the office...all the airbills printed with our company name, the account number with the company for billing (they just bill us once a month for the shipping.), the packages (several sizes and shapes for all of our needs), tape, everything we need! We NEVER have to go looking for a box or a place to ship...we pick up the phone and they come right into the office to pick it up within the hour. I don't know where you guys are from...but it is very standard in most offices here.

A very easy way to find out...I will call Jennifer's company and simply ask them if they do their own shipping. Anyone recall the name of that company? It is a Timeshare company, isn't it? Wouldn't they be mailing out literature constantly to people who are interested in getting a timeshare?! Of course, they would! Maybe I will just ask them to ship me something so I can prove it to you. : )

Not that it means much but I see Jennifer got the three of diamonds in the cold case cards.

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/osi/unsolved/cards/Cards.htm

There are some interesting and old cases on the packs of cards.
They have one thing in common~~~ they are cold.

Left: I liked this:

Unless you have a particular suspect, and some evidence, they usually blow you off. Not only that, but, just for your effort, LE runs everybody who calls in tips, so, if you are a man, you may just put yourself on the list of potential suspects. Kind of cool how that works, isn't it.

And LE wonders why people don't want to get involved!

What is the closing time for overnight delivery?

4pm ???
6pm ???
8pm ???

Other?

What is the closing time for overnight delivery?

4pm ???
6pm ???
8pm ???

Other?

It depends where you live, and where the package is going.

On the left coast, the deadline is early afternoon, especially if you want it to go to the east coast.

IF Jk was sending the package, there is no way the package would arrive in Tampa before Wednesday, IMO.

I've never heard of any delivery service that delivers the same day, that many miles away.

So, Jk could have gone to the post office at lunch, or even planned on doing it during a morning break.

Why are we assuming she had to do it so early in the am?

left

Then why aren't there more people like me, Left?!

We mail packages out of my office at least twice a week. We have everything we need right in the office...all the airbills printed with our company name, the account number with the company for billing (they just bill us once a month for the shipping.), the packages (several sizes and shapes for all of our needs), tape, everything we need! We NEVER have to go looking for a box or a place to ship...we pick up the phone and they come right into the office to pick it up within the hour. I don't know where you guys are from...but it is very standard in most offices here.

A very easy way to find out...I will call Jennifer's company and simply ask them if they do their own shipping. Anyone recall the name of that company? It is a Timeshare company, isn't it? Wouldn't they be mailing out literature constantly to people who are interested in getting a timeshare?! Of course, they would! Maybe I will just ask them to ship me something so I can prove it to you. : )

ya, isn't it Westgate properties, in Oceo or something like that

left

Wow...check this out! Disgruntled customer from 2004:

I had been duly warned by a Westgate employee “Westgate will never settle your claim. It has deep pockets." Another employee advised “Westgate has a large legal staff. Its function is to dot all I's and cross all T's." Maybe I should have listened. However, having survived two tours in [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vietnam[/FONT][/FONT][/color][/color] with the 101st Airborne Division, it is not in my nature to simply roll over and quit.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/128/ripoff0128117.htm

There is MUCH more!!!! http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults.asp?submit22=Search+Latest+3+Months+of+Rip-Off+Reports+Now%21&q1=ALL&q2=&q3=&q4=&q5=westgate+resorts&q6=&q7=&searchtype=0

Wow...check this out! Disgruntled customer from 2004:

I had been duly warned by a Westgate employee “Westgate will never settle your claim. It has deep pockets." Another employee advised “Westgate has a large legal staff. Its function is to dot all I's and cross all T's." Maybe I should have listened. However, having survived two tours in [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vietnam[/FONT][/FONT][/color][/color] with the 101st Airborne Division, it is not in my nature to simply roll over and quit.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/128/ripoff0128117.htm

yeah I saw something like that too. evidently the company she works for really screws people over. ripoffreport and the better business bureau had some stuff on that company

That's what I was thinking.........why did she have to send it early in the morning?
I would also like to know what services her employers uses like couriers etc.
I have worked for places where you could use their couriers or related services so long as you paid for your item.

Ha! They DO send packages regularly! See this one: They said no problem as I had 14 days to confirm from the time I recieved my pkg. in the mail. Upon recieving the package I had figured out that this wasn,t going to be good for us and decided to send the cancelation notice they supplied in the package to there offices in Florida. I got a call from them that stated I couldn,t cancel as I had 14 days from the time of the original call and not from the time of reciept of the pkg. as stated in our phone conversation.
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/188/RipOff0188277.htm

The package tells me they use fed-ex or UPS directly from their Fl office.

I dunno if this means anything but I've been looking at the area around HOTG....

there are three entrances to the HOTG place. One is on Americana but because of the grass divider, you can only enter the HOTG while heading west. However if the suspect entered the HOTG this way, then there should be security camera footage of the car driving by (on the driver's side) as he drives past where we saw him walking past after he parked. He goes in right off of Americana, makes a right, goes down and eventually at the corner must turn left, drives up a ways and makes a left right at the main entrance/pool and then parks, goes back around the pool and down south back towards the corner of Texas and Americana (the same road on which he just drove) So there should be footage of the car. Hard to believe the cops would still be holding that footage after releasing the part of the car being parked.

The other two entrances are on Texas Avenue and you can only enter both going south. One is right at what looks to be the main entrance (right near the pool). The other is farther north and if entering there, you'd have to make a left (can only go left) and drive down to the main entrance/pool area) There appears to be double yellow lines on that entire stretch of Texas Ave. I mean I'm not saying the suspect isn't gonna make the illegal left turn (over the double yellow lines) but if I had just abducted somebody, possibly committed unthinkable acts on them, and am now driving their car, the last thing I want to happen is get pulled over for a god damn traffic violation you know what I'm saying?

I think if the suspect had driven in from Americana, we would have that footage available (cops would make it public) so that leaves the two entrances on Texas. Of course he could've just turned on to Texas and driven to where he could make a u-turn and gone back south on Texas and in to the HOTG. I think he was on Texas though, coming from somewhere either north or south on Texas Avenue. Doesn't narrow it down much but we have little to go with.

According to some of these reports, Westgate could very well be a source of suspects for abducting Jennifer. They were ruining people's credit, calling them constantly, and basically ripping them off left and right. Any one of those could be a potential suspect if they blamed Jenn as their rep for getting them into some serious financial ruin.

I asked this a couple of pages back:

Are there any photographs of Jennifer's car being driven around the area before being dropped at HOTG.

It took close to 16 months to get the second video released so don't hold you breath waiting for anymore information from LE.
There are unsolved cases decades old and LE will not release information they they have that only the perpetrator could know.
The reason for their thinking is obvious.

Good question, Mys! I do know LE said they were looking into that possibility and even hinted at having them. So in other words, if they found any...we will never see them.

yes absolutely. LE should've scoured the area around Mosaic looking for security cameras that showed cars driving by. especially when it was possible to narrow down the time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy