Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea IMO that call Cindy made was to Jose :)

But wouldn't you think that he would have went directly to where his client was, not to the house. Ohhhh...maybe he didn't believe Cindy....LOL....couldn't resist :eek:

Observations on the last 24 hours:
Last night, Obama made US history last night, and delivered a brilliant and inspired acceptance speech, better than anyone could have possibly anticipated and McCain ran an ad congratulating Obama for making history and noting that he did it on the 45th anniversary of MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech too. (Goosebumps, people. The good kind. Real good patriotic goosebumps.)
Last night, LP was the revoking-bond hero.
This morning, LP was the double-crossing good for nothing showboating bounty grunter.
Bile spewed for a time at Cindy and George for grieving in a manner unbecoming to sane people.
Tim, from TES, meets with LE.
Late afternoon, a 12 year old had a panic attack and somebody's grandmother was villianized for, oh, about 3 hours for letting their grandchild organize a vigil for Caylee.
It was revealed that Casey will overnight with anyone, including vigil organizers.
Tim from TES meets with the Anthonys.
Tonight we're appalled by protesters spewing bile at Cindy and George.
JB calls on the boys in Iraq to keep fighing for presumption of innocence for Casey.
Cindy loves for JB. Just a little. Even though he says she's crazy too.
Casey loves nobody, except maybe the 12 year old.
Yuri is locked in a room somewhere having another heart to heart with Casey. (Which reminds me, someone should do a foia request (sunshine law) for the evidence (discovery & documents) on the economic charges.
My husband was watching Nancy Grace at 10 PM, I caught him, and he tried to deny it.
McCain has chosen a VP candidate that everyone is ROLF-ing about. Loudly. All over the news.
And Caylee is still, officially, Missing.
I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nonetheless I’m fairly certain I need a FOUR DAY vacation.

Ummmm what does politics have to do with this????????

When they were doing a close up on her eyes, did anyone else think her blinking looks wonky--liked sedated wonky?

She has to be on some heavy meds to deal with what she is going through! How else can someone not show emotions thats what I dont understand I have Cried!

would be funny if no one put up the 300 ! :behindbar

Yep! Or maybe the judge will have something completely different to say.

There was a hint that Tony would get his bail back tonight now that she was back in...so...$300 would be about $497,000 short. :behindbar

Ok - so you're saying LP and TP will keep their bond and she'll just walk right out? I still think that someone HAS to come up with the 10% regardless.

She'll be home by noon tomorrow. I expect that her honey.....I mean attorney will have her out by then.
Of course she is going before the same judge they say, judge Strickland and he is not as fond of her as Jose Baez is.

You're saying HoseA (love that BTW - guess Cindy and George has HoseB at the ready for dem dar reporter types that just keep trespassing)
HoseA is going to bail her out? No, I don't think so. Can he do that? I guess but WHY?

Plus security around her is a real problem! She is better off right where she is and LE believes that as well. They wanted her back in and FAST. They do NOT need "extra" crimes arising out of this mess. Protesters - rock bands, George throwing umbrellas, Cindy wielding a hammer and no trespassing signs while granting interviews. This is an LE nightmare.

Oh man, I left the computer today to go spend time with my special guy.

Could anyone give me quick summary? Going to start to my coffee pot and settle in for lots of reading.

images

"Yes....I need a one way ticket to California."

:woohoo:​

you're all so funny here

Or george and lee they were at a benefit somewhere. Was this the night of the wrestling at the bar?

Could be. But IMO seems Cindy would protect Casey first by calling her lawyer then calling George and Lee :waitasec: Seems that way to me anyway :crazy:

Emma...I don't know where to begin even if I could stop laughing. Time to get some coffee.

Last night, Obama made US history last night, and delivered a brilliant and inspired acceptance speech, better than anyone could have possibly anticipated and McCain ran an ad congratulating Obama for making history and noting that he did it on the 45th anniversary of MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech too. (Goosebumps, people. The good kind. Real good patriotic goosebumps.)
This morning, LP was the double-crossing good for nothing showboating bounty grunter.
Bile spewed for a time at Cindy and George for grieving in a manner unbecoming to sane people.
Late afternoon, a 12 year old had a panic attack and somebody's grandmother was villianized for, oh, about 3 hours for letting their grandchild organize a vigil for Caylee.
It was revealed that Casey will overnight with anyone, including vigil organizers.
JB calls on the boys in Iraq to keep fighing for presumption of innocence for Casey.
Yuri is locked in a room somewhere having another heart to heart with Casey. (Which reminds me, someone should do a foia request (sunshine law) for the evidence (discovery & documents) on the economic charges.
My husband was watching Nancy Grace at 10 PM, I caught him, and he tried to deny it.
McCain has chosen a VP candidate that everyone is ROLF-ing about. Loudly. All over the news.
I'm sure I've forgotten something, but nonetheless I’m fairly certain I need a FOUR DAY vacation.

Don't forget Gustalf

Excellent synopsis..:clap::clap::clap:

She hasn't seen a judge yet. He sets the bond, no?

Tracey, excellent point...I have no idea, but I wonder if there are guidelines for bond based on the charge and that this charge is $3,000??? Again, I have no idea...

:clap:Never a dull moment!! Now we can rest (right!!)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But wouldn't you think that he would have went directly to where his client was, not to the house. Ohhhh...maybe he didn't believe Cindy....LOL....couldn't resist :eek:

Easy, there was more of a scene going on for the cameras at the Anthony's than there was at the jail. Baez loves the camera almost as much as Cindy. Publicity first......client second. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong