Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been perplexed at the information that had come out about Casey accessing her Grandparents banking account by using the routing number off of a check she had received as a birthday present. After being on this site and seeing what is capable and what people are able to get off off a computer I was thinking about something. How did Casey know about ZG. It has now been reported that Casey was looking up the name ZG on the computer before Caylee went missing.Does anyone think that Casey could have gotten ZG's information off of the computer, could she have accessed her myspace or facebook account and found where ZG was saying to a friend that she had looked at an apartment that day, could she have followed her there knowing she was going there that day. This has been something that I just can't stop thinking about. Any thoughts?

I went to the store the other day and of course I always look at the boards.
There was someone that posted an add by the name of Zenaida, it had her email as Zenny (nickname for Zenaida).. that got me to thinking about the name.
IMO Zannie would be how a small child would say annie..

Variations
Naida, Sinayda, Zina, Zeneida, Seneida, Zinaida, Zenaide, Seniada, Cenaide, Cenaida, Cenanida, Sanaida, Xenaida, Zenaida
Nicknames
Zen, Zenny

I have been perplexed at the information that had come out about Casey accessing her Grandparents banking account by using the routing number off of a check she had received as a birthday present. After being on this site and seeing what is capable and what people are able to get off off a computer I was thinking about something. How did Casey know about ZG. It has now been reported that Casey was looking up the name ZG on the computer before Caylee went missing.Does anyone think that Casey could have gotten ZG's information off of the computer, could she have accessed her myspace or facebook account and found where ZG was saying to a friend that she had looked at an apartment that day, could she have followed her there knowing she was going there that day. This has been something that I just can't stop thinking about. Any thoughts?

IMO yep thats what KC did. She found out about ZG from the computer and used her as a scape goat. That also means KC had this whole thing planned and there was no accident IMO. She will go down with 1st Dregree murder!!JMO

{I am one of the lucky spouses that if anything goes kooky with my putor, I dont have to pay a dime...*sigh* I never should ask him what was wrong with it, tho...he goes on and on...and then I get this nauseated, sleepy feeling inside...leave the room and tell him to just tell me when its all good so i can get back online. :rolleyes:}

i know the feeling, law_girl!

Several people have come forward stating that they had heard Casey talking about Zanny the Nanny all the way back in 2006. I think Casey did have someone watching Caylee, I just don't think ZG is the person's real name, that was a cover-up. For whatever reason, Casey didn't want the person's real identity exposed, so she called her Zanny the Nanny after the children's book. I think that this person was probably not fit to be a babysitter (except in Casey's eyes) or this person is involved in with something with Casey (prostitution/drugs/money laundering?) and was watching Caylee as part of their deal. Maybe Casey screwed this person out of money/drugs and the person then took Caylee or harmed her and gave the body back to Casey, which Casey then hid. :waitasec:

CA told LE that KC called her and told her that earlier that day (I'm not sure the date) KC, Juliet, & the girls were driving about 8 cars behind Zanny and Raquel when Zanny and Raquel had an accident. Paramedics took them to the hospital and Zanny had a concussion and Raquel had a broken arm. I'm sure this is probably another of KC's elaborate lies, BUT, what if she has code names for her friends, or people she knows? What if someone she knows really did have a wreck and went to the hospital? Wonder how we can find out?? Maybe state or county police incident reports? Maybe if someone could verify that one or two of the players in this case had an accident, we could figure out the code (if there even is one). Like who "Zanny" actually is. (Just thinking aloud.)

I don't think there was an accident.
Read somewhere (can't provide a link, sorry) that according to cell phone pings CA never left the Orlando area.
I'm sure LE has contacted Tampa General to see if this report of an accident is legitimate.

I think this was another string in her web of lies.

no trip to Tampa
no Zanny
no Juliet
no job
no staying at Hard Rock
no move to Busch
no concussion
no broken arm
no wreck

nada....

IMHO, of course

I think it should be looked into. Couldnt hurt. Isnt it funny how all KCs fake friends names rhyme--like Zanny the Nanny, or RF (tryin not use their names), or how she used an actresses name like Juliette Lewis? Funny how Juliette Lewis's name was used. SHe played in Natural Born Killers. Fits KC.

I don't think there was an accident.
Read somewhere (can't provide a link, sorry) that according to cell phone pings CA never left the Orlando area.
I'm sure LE has contacted Tampa General to see if this report of an accident is legitimate.

I think this was another string in her web of lies.

Would they have just checked for the names Zanny and Raquel, though? Would they have checked to see if any of the "players" had been there recently? I don't know...this is getting very tiring and discouraging, trying to make any sense of this whole thing. I just wish someone would find her...

Someone should ask Casey to provide more information about this accident. It is important to Casey that she show some kind of proof that this happened. She could ask Juliet.

A lot of these twenty-something party girls have fake names, but Casey needs to get the person riding with her that day into this story.

Casey needs to completely admit to what she really was doing. Was she illegally selling her child into adoption so she could be with Jesse? That's bad, but not worse than what she is going to be convicted of.

She needs to give evidence for this wreck. Raquel is gone back to wherever he came from. Zaneda Gonzales is gone to the same place. But get Juliet into the picture.

Someone should ask Casey to provide more information about this accident. It is important to Casey that she show some kind of proof that this happened. She could ask Juliet.

A lot of these twenty-something party girls have fake names, but Casey needs to get the person riding with her that day into this story.

Casey needs to completely admit to what she really was doing. Was she illegally selling her child into adoption so she could be with Jesse? That's bad, but not worse than what she is going to be convicted of.

She needs to give evidence for this wreck. Rachael is gone back to wherever she came from. Zaneda Gonzales is gone to the same place. But get Juliet into the picture.
There was no accident. There is no Raquel. There is no ZG. Not even Juliet, except in KC's mind. All those cell phone records and not even a hint that any of those people exist. She never left Orlando. This was another of her many lies.

How old did KC say this ZG was supposed to be? Also, has it been noted that there is another ZG in the Orlando area that is 22 YOA? And when did KC say this "accident" with ZG happened? I try to keep up on the threads, but I am very busy with school and a two year old. Sometimes I miss things. :mad:

Was the accident before or after George's stroke?

CA told LE that KC called her and told her that earlier that day (I'm not sure the date) KC, Juliet, & the girls were driving about 8 cars behind Zanny and Raquel when Zanny and Raquel had an accident. Paramedics took them to the hospital and Zanny had a concussion and Raquel had a broken arm. I'm sure this is probably another of KC's elaborate lies, BUT, what if she has code names for her friends, or people she knows? What if someone she knows really did have a wreck and went to the hospital? Wonder how we can find out?? Maybe state or county police incident reports? Maybe if someone could verify that one or two of the players in this case had an accident, we could figure out the code (if there even is one). Like who "Zanny" actually is. (Just thinking aloud.)

No one came to the hospital that day with the injuries Cindy said Casey described to her...it's in the Nancy Grace thread from tonight, somewhere.

I was just wondering about the age b/c as we already know there are more than one ZG in that area than the one that is taking KC to court. There is one around there much younger than this one. Just have to say that I dont believe for one minute that this nanny exists, not at all. But I do have to wonder when this accident was supposed to be. I cant find a date at all. I have been looking in threads for both my questions but cant find the answers.

I was just wondering about the age b/c as we already know there are more than one ZG in that area than the one that is taking KC to court. There is one around there much younger than this one. Just have to say that I dont believe for one minute that this nanny exists, not at all. But I do have to wonder when this accident was supposed to be. I cant find a date at all. I have been looking in threads for both my questions but cant find the answers.
She said Zanny was 26 or thereabouts.

But for the accident, try doing a "search of this forum", use the key word "accident" and filter it to show "by posts"

She needs to give evidence for this wreck. Raquel is gone back to wherever he came from. Zaneda Gonzales is gone to the same place. But get Juliet into the picture.

Here she is...Juliet Lewis played a girl in Natural Born Killers who was molested by her gross father, she kills him and the mother and takes off into the sunset with a cute guy who understands her and rescues her from it all...they then kill ppl and become celebs who give interviews from jail and have as many supporters as they do protesters...the movie really glamorized being on the run with a guy and your face/name all over the news. I think the only reason she would be upset right now is because no one wants to talk to her (none of her guys).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater