John Morgan to depose Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC lies consistently. She has no credibility. She also has no money. When a top attorney from Orlando takes a case you can be sure there is something there that we are not aware of. Because KC lies there would be nothing stopping her from changing her story around to, yes, this is the woman who took my child, when KC has her criminal trial. So if I were ZG I would want it on record with all the details that my name was indeed cleared. It's not the money from KC, for sure, because there will never be any.

IIRC...the first 400 pg. doc. dump is a 'record' of many of the people "questioned & cleared" in this mess .....

Geez..if everyone 'questioned & cleared' files a lawsuit, OC is going to have to build a bigger court house.

Which description does she not fit? In KC's counterclaim, she alleged ZFG had two children, which we have read she identified to LE as having the same names that ZFG listed on the Sawgrass app. The connections to NY, silver car, Sawgrass connection, etc. I've already detailed it in other posts. There are just too many coincidences between this ZFG and KC's imaginary nanny to suppose it's accidental.

Of course KC didn't identify her in a photo line up. KC knows the nanny isn't real and pointing out a specific picture would bring her lies to a crashing halt when they went to the ZFG she pointed to and found out the truth. That does not mean that KC didn't go to this woman's myspace page and/or see her Sawgrass app. and use details of this real woman's real life. KC isn't that bright or imaginative, imo, to have made someone up out of wholecloth.

I have never said, written, meant to imply or heard that ZFG being fired from her job was a mutual decision. That she understood her employer's concerns is just an example of behavior one would expect in a decent person.

Where, exactly, is the big $$ coming from that some believe is the goal here? From KC? Maybe attach her paycheck from her imaginary job?

Think about what we all know about KC. She was using the name Z long before Caylee disappeared. Do you really believe in that many coincidences coming from the mouth of the myspace/facebook queen? Or isn't it a lot more likely that she set about creating an imaginary person to explain a sitter and patterned this imaginary person after the real person, ZFG and her two youngest children?

You say "all of the other ZFG's" and I'll ask again: Which of the many others --- (I think someone posted 2) --- have the same life details as this ZFG? Children named x and y; small silver car; NY connection; etc.? Sure, KC later said this ZFG had a lot of money. Prior to that, she said she was ZFG's main income source. She started changing the details after LE found the person whose life she stole. And to be frank, I haven't followed the civil case that closely to be able to list off all the details that were taken from ZFG's real life; she may even have a sister named Samantha and a mother named Gloria! I just don't remember for sure all of the details that have come out.

I wouldn't trade places with her, would you? The nightmares from having one's children threatened and everything else. (Were you aware that people were threatening to 'do to her children' what she 'did' to Caylee??) To get her life back, she'll have to relocate and possibly even change her own name. Is that fair? What did she do to bring this upon herself other than go to Sawgrass to look at an apt. and/or have a public myspace page?

I agree to disagree with all who think this woman has not been harmed and/or that she should not be filing suit. I'm not getting paid to keep repeating the details of why she has a legitimate claim. We'll see what the courts say on the matter. So far, there's enough for it to go forward.

Good luck. God bless. And I hope no one ever steals your identity.

i never said she wasn't harmed. but the police and the media have cleared her, and every time her name is mentioned it is cleared again. i don't see how she can claim to be more damaged than anyone else with the name ZFG. there are plenty around the country. should they all be able to file a suit? if she isn't after money, what is she after? clearing her good name? it's been done. she won't get any more than what has already been done to clear her name. the police, the media, most of the public understand she is not the ZFG casey talks about. so what more could she be looking for? Money. i'm not in charge of where she believes the money will come from. i just know she's looking for it.
i'm sure you disagree. no need to rebut.

i never said she wasn't harmed. but the police and the media have cleared her, and every time her name is mentioned it is cleared again. i don't see how she can claim to be more damaged than anyone else with the name ZFG. there are plenty around the country. should they all be able to file a suit? if she isn't after money, what is she after? clearing her good name? it's been done. she won't get any more than what has already been done to clear her name. the police, the media, most of the public understand she is not the ZFG casey talks about. so what more could she be looking for? Money. i'm not in charge of where she believes the money will come from. i just know she's looking for it.
i'm sure you disagree. no need to rebut.

my same thoughts....

Also interesting that the only place "Fernandez" appears in her name is in this lawsuit, WS'ers haven't found it anywhere.

Even LE 'follow up' says no "Zenaida-Fernandez-Gonzales" exists, & in the same report they state Zenaida Gonzales (motel 6) has been 'questioned' & cleared.

Quick Question:

KC is said to have no money now. If a monetary judgment is handed to ZF-G by the courts, will that debt remain outstanding? Could it be presented at any future time should KC have money then?

Look at what the meter reader is going through and he was cleared by LE. KC lies and she should be held accountable (and for the first time in her life it would appear). I think that is exactly what JM is after. ZG has a right to confront KC in court because she cannot do so personally. Since she was at Sawgrass Apts. that day ZG would want to know how KC was able to get that information. I am sure JM already knows the answers to most of the questions on the deposition and that is why there is a lawsuit. TIme will tell.

Look at what the meter reader is going through and he was cleared by LE. KC lies and she should be held accountable (and for the first time in her life it would appear). I think that is exactly what JM is after. ZG has a right to confront KC in court because she cannot do so personally. Since she was at Sawgrass Apts. that day ZG would want to know how KC was able to get that information. I am sure JM already knows the answers to most of the questions on the deposition and that is why there is a lawsuit. TIme will tell.

i think it would serve justice better to approach sawgrass and ask that question, since it is their practices which could have been lax enough to allow someone to see private information. if JM knows the answers on the deposition, i can only think of one reason to ask them officially, and that is for money.

<<Anthony's attorneys could request a hearing to discuss the questions from Fernandez-Gonzalez and whether they are appropriate. So far, no motion has been filed and no hearing has been set.>>

Why no motion filed?

Sawgrass never said ZG took Caylee, KC did. KC has ALL the answers so why would you not start with her. If it is money you are after then go after Sawgrass, but that is not what they are doing. ZG wants the answers from KC. Can't say I would blame her. Putting someone in the very same place around the same time you state your daughter disappeared is too close for comfort for me. I would be going after her for answers too.

<<Anthony's attorneys could request a hearing to discuss the questions from Fernandez-Gonzalez and whether they are appropriate. So far, no motion has been filed and no hearing has been set.>>

Why no motion filed?

Because JB does not know when or how to file an appropriate motion:bang:

Good grief, that whole court session was evidently all for nothing. KC didn't plan on answering any of the questions anyway, so what was the point? So, does this mean ZFG wins?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-casey-anthony-lawsuit-020209,0,4495684.story

There is no compromise here that will get ZFG her life back....If the judge wants to postpone the lawsuit until the criminal case is concluded, he could have done that couldn't he? Didnt they do this with the check fraud charges? Those are separate from her murder trial right???

JB has to drop the counter-suit in order to allow her to plead the 5th...I mean this makes no sense to me.

Help???

There is no compromise here that will get ZFG her life back....If the judge wants to postpone the lawsuit until the criminal case is concluded, he could have done that couldn't he? Didnt they do this with the check fraud charges? Those are separate from her murder trial right???

JB has to drop the counter-suit in order to allow her to plead the 5th...I mean this makes no sense to me.

Help???

I know. I am assuming, as you said, the counter-suit would have to be dropped. So, if she refuses to answer questions posed in the lawsuit against her, does this mean she pretty much loses? Makes no sense to me, either. Did she not realize she would be asked questions if she filed a countersuit?!:confused:

ETA: Lol, as NG would say, we need to "unleash the lawyers". Someone is going to have to explain this to me.

I like the questions the Judge wrote for KC. Simple, yet potentially devastating to her case should she answer them honestly. JB knows she can't plead the 5th, and will have to ultimately take the face shot and lose this hand in support of his long term goals.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0202/18621577.pdf

I can't wait for some of our legal eagles to address this new development ! I bet we'll learn a lot. For example, what is the legal strategy in refusing to answer #1, "State your name" ?
The only strategy there would be she's a spiteful *advertiser censored*! :rolleyes:

I like the questions the Judge wrote for KC. Simple, yet potentially devastating to her case should she answer them honestly. JB knows she can't plead the 5th, and will have to ultimately take the face shot and lose this hand in support of his long term goals.

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0202/18621577.pdf

The Judge wrote? I'm confused. I thought this was in lieu of Morgan interrogating KC in person. Didn't Morgan write this up? Did I miss something? :waitasec:

On the JVM show tonight, the defense lawyer is implying that Morgan is only doing it for publicity. JVM says that ZFG will not be able to clear hear name until after the trial which make take years therefore she should be allowed to sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong