Nancy Garrido

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to add: Nancy Garrido knew about Phillip Garrido's history. Why else would she hook up with him unless she was accepting of it? I don't think she picked him in spite of those crimes, but because of them. If she were truly concerned about the welfare of children, the hell she would allow any child to be abducted, raped, or held captive. And that's not even including the fact that the two girls she considered "family" she had living in absolute filth, with no education or medical care.

She was already crazy when she met him.

Maybe I missed this in the posts, but help me here--Garrido is being held on millions for bail, and Nancy is being held without bail. Why would Nancy be in there with no possible bail? Ideas? Corrections?

I do know that her lawyer did not ask for bail.

Edited to add . .. I found this on her lawyer's website:

More on Bail Hearing

No bail was requested for Nancy Garrido based on her information and at her request.

http://www.maineslaw.com/6899.html

Maybe I missed this in the posts, but help me here--Garrido is being held on millions for bail, and Nancy is being held without bail. Why would Nancy be in there with no possible bail? Ideas? Corrections?

her lawyer didnt ask for bail for some reason.
garridos did, and it was put at 30 million. despite the fact hes on a no bond parole violation. does this judge even do his homework? between that praising the stinking parole officer.........

Bail would be on the charges, the parole violation is a separate issue. If he somehow made bail on the charges, he would still have been held on the parole violation.

her lawyer didnt ask for bail for some reason.
garridos did, and it was put at 30 million. despite the fact hes on a no bond parole violation. does this judge even do his homework? between that praising the stinking parole officer.........

According to Nancy's attorney, she had no place to go. Ahhh, poor Nancy... nobody would let her sleep on their sofa?

cant believe you guys wasted numerous posts on molino and her ranting self pitying nonsense..........and it's not bad enough jaycee's step dad endured nearly 20 years of being potrayed as a monster, this selfish little twit has to infer that the dugards knew these sick buggers.....[/QUOTE]

:innocent: the answers to my last post are the reasons why i donned a suit
of armor. My foster children also grew up in uninhabitable filth, or other bad
homes. I answered the above post because it brought up the Molino's, who
might be bridge to the rest of the world. Losing a home they grew up in, the
children need some sort of security blanket of familiarity, including friends of
a similar ilk --- one foot in the clean, the other foot still in the dirt. It will
be interesting what the professionals come up with.

Maybe because she cant punch her way out of a paper bag.:waitasec:

cant believe you guys wasted numerous posts on molino and her ranting self pitying nonsense..........and it's not bad enough jaycee's step dad endured nearly 20 years of being potrayed as a monster, this selfish little twit has to infer that the dugards knew these sick buggers
children need some sort of security blanket of familiarity, including friends of
a similar ilk --- one foot in the clean, the other foot still in the dirt. It will

Because they were all brain washed it is best to go far away.
New beginnings and not look back, while they will have to do so emotionally and with a therapist the more their new life and surrounding is an expression of what is good, what is love, safe, to feel a full range of emotions, to be inspired.
NO I do not think they need the old, the sick the lies, the disrespect, the Molino or anyone from there. NO!

Because they were all brain washed it is best to go far away.
New beginnings and not look back, while they will have to do so emotionally and with a therapist the more their new life and surrounding is an expression of what is good, what is love, safe, to feel a full range of emotions, to be inspired.
NO I do not think they need the old, the sick the lies, the disrespect, the Molino or anyone from there. NO![/QUOTE]

i missed what you said that set everybody off. i was referrgin to molino having the nerve to post that garbage on this site and then insiniuate the dugards knew the garrido's

Excuse me, please show me where it says Molino said that the Dugards knew Garrido. That has not been stated ANYWHERE.

Excuse me, please show me where it says Molino said that the Dugards knew Garrido. That has not been stated ANYWHERE.
She just implied it in her "6 degrees of separation" statement, meaning a Lake Tahoe connection...

e.t.a. that was Cheyvonne's post in her last thread where she claimed to be herself.

thanks lina :woohoo:
I think we were posting at the same time.;)

What's truly disgusting about it, is that Chevyonne is blaming the victim- I read on another board some disgusting rumors blaming Carl and Terry for selling Jaycee off to finance their drug problems. Chevyonne probably believes this trash and doesn't know Garrido was in Tahoe as far back as 1976, when he committed his other rape.

I think we were posting at the same time.;)

What's truly disgusting about it, is that Chevyonne is blaming the victim- I read on another board some disgusting rumors blaming Carl and Terry for selling Jaycee off to finance their drug problems. Chevyonne probably believes this trash and doesn't know Garrido was in Tahoe as far back as 1976, when he committed his other rape.

:sick: digusting. i was molino and bio dad would go take a hike together......the two of them deserve each other :(

:innocent: Sorry i had to interrrupt before last post finished. I brought up
the subject of foster care to address the remedy, not to justify NG and PG
abducting JD. All of my foster children who turned out OK in the end, made
amends with some-one in their original family at some point, often several
years later. I don't know the sociogram of the Garrido household; it works
something like this:
one child may like mother while hating father; a sibling in turn has an
affinity for father while rebelling against big sister --- around a maze of
connections. Its possible that everyone in the Garrido household agreed
in feeling repulsed by surrogate mother Nancy, in which case i would agree
to your unequivocal condemnation of her on public grounds of immorality.
I don't know. Privately they see things differently than we would. So lets
leave the window of Nancy's jail cell open for visitors awhile.
If i may comment on my own foster-parent experience: most of them
did make a new life, thanks more to their own style of friends than to
anything i did for them. They are now around age 50; 4 of them and their
families threw me a reunion party this summer.

Wow, I totally disagree that Nancy abducted Jaycee because she couldn't have her own kid. The woman confessed already that PG "chose" Jaycee, that she's was the one he liked. The didn't want a baby, a child, PG wanted a little girl because he's a pedophile. I figure the woman never had kids because he had very little relations with her at all.

Wow, I totally disagree that Nancy abducted Jaycee because she couldn't have her own kid. The woman confessed already that PG "chose" Jaycee, that she's was the one he liked. The didn't want a baby, a child, PG wanted a little girl because he's a pedophile. I figure the woman never had kids because he had very little relations with her at all.

if she wanted a kid she would never have let him hurt jaycee like that............

I do not believe it either...Like I have said before, I know women who can not conceive;
some adopt babies, and some make their relationship the focus. Or their business..
BUT you never harm a child because you are infertile.
She knew he was a sick SOB - she met him in prison - she knew what he was about.
She did get brain washed by him too. But she sure did not start out with a sound mind.
she sure did start knowing very well that he is an SOB that makes her a piece of chit in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74