Identified! NV - Washoe Co., WhtFem 156UFNV, 25-35, Sheep's Flat Trail, Jul'82 - Mary Edith Silvani

Question for anyone who knows, when they say "european dentistry" would that include Canada's methods. And does anyone know offhand what they mean by that in the first place?

I called my dentist and his quick answer, without knowing which specific country was involved was: different alloys, different cosmetic standards (Europeans are not so hung up on white teeth, apparently), different training, several different kinds of orthodontic materials, different construction methods for caps and bridges...

He also said, depending on what work she had done, it might mean work done in this country by a European-trained dentist.

I ran across this woman while researching a different case, and remembered her face after Carl posted his sketch. Terri Bishop, missing from Texas in October 1981. She's an exact match on height, weight, hair and eyes. And notice the blouse she's wearing in the second Texas DPS photo.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/357dftx.html
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetails.asp?id='M4/5/20073:55:26PM'

Would have to assume she just left her Texas life, since being held captive by Lucas doesn't seem likely...

Attachments

• M860504A.jpg
    M860504A.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 80
  • EBishop.jpg
    EBishop.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 2057297290045078242S500x500Q85.jpg
    2057297290045078242S500x500Q85.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 2962669670045078242S425x425Q85.jpg
    2962669670045078242S425x425Q85.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 60
Snap plus the history of association with a heroin king ping from new Zealand could make sense.

Here it is.
2297583620045078242S425x425Q851.jpg
2302941040045078242S425x425Q851.jpg
2908714690045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

Now, we need a Moderator to put a **WARNING GRAPHIC** label on the post title.
The sketch may be a bit "cartoonish" but it depicted a vital ID marker.
It appears (from both artist renditions and the morgue photo) the UID had a mole or blemish on the side of her jaw and above the outside of her eyebrow (both on her right side. That mark should be listed in a MP report if one was made. If not, perhaps at some point a family member would recall it/ that is why it is so important the "artist" notes all visible marks that may have been on the UID prior to death.
EDITED TO ADD:
I am looking through the thread as someone here said this particular depiction was "cartoonish" and I thought I was replying to it. Sorry, Carll if that was not you. I just jumped off the photo and did not read.

The sketch may be a bit "cartoonish" but it depicted a vital ID marker.
It appears (from both artist renditions and the morgue photo) the UID had a mole or blemish on the side of her jaw and above the outside of her eyebrow (both on her right side. That mark should be listed in a MP report if one was made. If not, perhaps at some point a family member would recall it/ that is why it is so important the "artist" notes all visible marks that may have been on the UID prior to death.
EDITED TO ADD:
I am looking through the thread as someone here said this particular depiction was "cartoonish" and I thought I was replying to it. Sorry, Carll if that was not you. I just jumped off the photo and did not read.

Ok - Here she is complete with freckles and blemishes.

66764cdf-ae63-4f05-90dc-53bd6bc02213.jpg

http://inlinethumb42.webshots.com/45737/2908714690045078242S425x425Q85.jpg

There is another feature about this sketch . This artist has her nose more narrow along the bridge. This feature can completely change the appearance of a person. Her nose appears to be badly bruised which would result in swelling. I think the artist allowed for this and drew her more closely than the first sketch which looks more like an enhanced photo by leaving in the swelling.

2908714690045078242S425x425Q851.jpg

There is another feature about this sketch . This artist has her nose more narrow along the bridge. This feature can completely change the appearance of a person. Her nose appears to be badly bruised which would result in swelling. I think the artist allowed for this and drew her more closely than the first sketch which looks more like an enhanced photo by leaving in the swelling.

You are right about how much the bridge of the nose affects one's overall look. I was working on another drawing of a young boy and could not figure out why I had him looking too young and more feminine. I finally found that a subtle change to the bridge of the nose made a huge difference.

Also, on the sketch in which she has her hair down, her eyes sit too low. That has a significant effect on the overall resemblance.

He drawings I refer to are a black and white on doenetwork of her face and profile.

Those are too cartoony for me. These are as close as I hope they could create, but we know how drawings are.

Carl could you possible compare faces with the doenetwork link I posted? A postmortem and this missing girls face? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2113dfnsw.html

I'm looking at it and was just, wow.

Carl could you possible compare faces with the doenetwork link I posted? A postmortem and this missing girls face? http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2113dfnsw.html

I'm looking at it and was just, wow.

I don't think it's her.

Marion's nose is longer than WJD's. Her cheekbones extend laterally beyond her eye sockets, where WJD's don't. And her chin is more squared than WJD's.

So far nothing. Namus and doenetwork have nothing.

California doj had nothing as well. I'm at a dead end.

Nothing.

Maybe she wasn't reported because no one knows she's missing.

That's always a possibility.

Would she fit the profile of any of the missing First Nations women in British Columbia?

What about overseas? If she was traveling, maybe nobody knew where she was?

Right now, I am no closer to finding her.

I could use charley project as I have exhausted doenetwork and namus.

I will find her. Even if I cannot solve the murder she at least deserves a name.

Those were some good links. But I feel their faces are not the right shape.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back