NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope you are well rested.

LE has confimred the prosthetic is Zahra's, they are back at home. It was also reported in MSM that LE has found evidence at the home last week, still no word on what specifically, GJ is being presented with evidence on EB regarding teh obstruction charges, no murder charges as yet.

That's about it in the nutshell.

Hope you are more rested now.

I reallyyyyyyyyyyyy don't want to think about them focusing on the kitchen.

Investigators remove part of a home...

Fire Department showed up and Used chainsaws to rip through the walls where Zahra used to live.

On friday key evidence outside.

Today evidence inside.

Firemen came out with what appeared to be walls....after they went in with chainsaws...

Mercy.... what on earth did that poor baby go thru in there?!?!

:furious:

Did AB/EB choose to leave the boss's house or were they asked to leave?

I woudl ahve to say EB went against her will (in handcuffs if I recall) I have no word on AB. That was still up in the air last I heard.

As the grand jury was hearing evidence, Elisa Baker was in court in Morganton in Burke County on an unrelated charge.
That charge involved theft of a quantity of money and it was dropped when prosecutors could not produce enough evidence against her.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Step-Mother-of-Missing-Hickory-Girl--106478488.html

From that story:

"At the house in Hickory where Zahra lived, investigators were back looking Monday for more evidence.

They have not said what they are looking for but appeared to focus attention on the kitchen where more cabinets were removed and brought out into the yard."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong