TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I am speechless. Almost...

1. I am SO devastated for Jonathan and his family. My prayers go out to them. G-d bless this poor boy.

2. Houston local media SUCKS at life. Cannot properly report a story to save themselves. UGH.

3. Because of this, I have NO IDEA what is really going on. Therefore, I just cannot make up my mind as to what may have happened...

4. WHY CAN'T EVERY STATE BE LIKE TEXAS??!!! Capital murder charges---heck to the yes.

Again, I am having trouble decided on which theory I support for the motive/situation surrounding J's abduction/murder, but here are the 3 that I feel strong about (JUST GUESSING---NOT ACCUSING):

1. DRUG DEBT. First thought that popped into my mind when I found out J was living with his grandparents, and when I saw the video of J's mother and no offense to her or her family, but she looks like a drug user. This whole case just screams drug debt. Either mom or step-dad had a gripe with a dealer and the dealer decided to take revenge by hurting the boy to show he/she meant business. Horrible, but it is possible. However this would lead to the idea that the parents DID NOT have direct involvement. Unless they just said, "Take our son". (Not accusing)

Killers who burn victims MAY be hiding evidence of assault, BUT they also indicate COLD-HEARTEDNESS---when the killer is sending the message of pure hate for the victim OR the victims family (i.e. gang/drug related murders).
Drug dealers mean business when they kill, they are RUTHLESS.

2. Domestic dispute. Mother kicked step-dad out, step-dad seeks revenge. Maybe he was jealous of J because he took up all of mom's attention. Maybe J was getting in the way of their relationship. Who knows.

3. Mona, who has a history of robbery charges, befriended the step dad for whatever reason, decided to rob his apt, and in the process, sadly, J was home and she killed him to avoid having a witness to her robbery. Burned the body to destroy evidence/dna.

Ok, I cannot finish, hubby is begging me to go to bed....ugh!

Mona is the one who told the co-worker there was an emergency, not Jonathan.

Mona DID take the phone away from Jonathan. She used the phone to tell Angela's co-worker there was an emergency to FORCE Angela to come to the phone. In doing so Mona ALERTED Angela.Then Mona picked up the phone and talked to Angela when she called back. Why?

I am not sure JF could have identified Mona. Angela said she first met Mona AFTER Jonathan disappeared. I don't know that Jonathan would have met her either.

IMHO I believe that the co-worker heard a females voice but the voice was actually a very scared Jonathan- where his voice was higher pitched due to being scared.
Mona was a friend of the roommates so Jonathan could have met her before. Especially if he was home alone a lot.
I believe she answered the phone again thinking maybe she could diffuse the situation but then thought differently.
All just MHO.

RE: Speculation he might've been a runaway....I don't think that is completely from left field when you consider he was very new to the mother and stepfather's house AND that was apparently volatile enough for them to separate shortly after JF's arrival.

I'm local and I honestly don't know if more publicity would've resulted in this poor boy being found alive. I check the news OFTEN but I was too busy on Christmas Eve/Christmas to do it. Didn't get on the computer or turn on a TV. I think I saw it maybe Saturday night or Sunday morning. Can't remember. I think he was probably killed quickly. :furious:

Poor kid. So didn't deserve this.

I just wanted to say thank u all. We of course actually did find out before the media I of course didn't want to say anything here till they released it. It's rough, I had to call my mom who was in the shower, so my sister answered and I couldn't speak. My children r also aware. Jonathan will never be forgotten, and he is in a much better place then we are, I just wish he could have been much much older before being taken from this world. Jonathan had a purpose in this world and he completed that purpose abs that's why he went home to the heavens, we now have a new gaurdian angle to help guide us in this horrible world we live in.

Remind me again EXACTLY how Sharon Ennamorato would know Jonathan was GONE very specifically between the time of 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm that day (especially since DD checked on him at 1:45 and especially since he supposedly called his mother during that time?????)

I took her comment to mean that she wasn't sure about any of the times and she gave a range that was more or less a guess. But you could be right about it being weird. It just didn't strike me that way, I guess.

I agree with those theorizing this was a robbery. The roommate said in a video that no one was supposed to be home. So JF must have been staying at the SF's that afternoon. He went to the roommate's place to get his video. He interrupted Mona in the commission of a burglary. He was somehow able to call his mother. When the mother called back Mona answered then hung up. Somehow she became enraged at being caught and in a panic or rage hit JF with the telephone. She was probably trying to find drugs. Just my theory. Keep it simple.

I just wanted to say thank u all. We of course actually did find out before the media I of course didn't want to say anything here till they released it. It's rough, I had to call my mom who was in the shower, so my sister answered and I couldn't speak. My children r also aware. Jonathan will never be forgotten, and he is in a much better place then we are, I just wish he could have been much much older before being taken from this world. Jonathan had a purpose in this world and he completed that purpose abs that's why he went home to the heavens, we now have a new gaurdian angle to help guide us in this horrible world we live in.

:rose: Reneeloveyou :rose: Here we are wanting to console you and with these words you have consoled us!

Thank you for joining Websleuths. You are truly a blessing.

We continue to pray for you and your family at this horrible time. :praying:

I took that statement to mean that they believe that is the time frame when Jonathan disappeared... like maybe that's something they heard from LE or MSM.

MOO :twocents:

She also said she did not know who called the house.
I definitely see something very suspicious and defensive about everything the roommate said.

jmho

Mona is the one who told the co-worker there was an emergency, not Jonathan.

Mona DID take the phone away from Jonathan. She used the phone to tell Angela's co-worker there was an emergency to FORCE Angela to come to the phone. In doing so Mona ALERTED Angela.Then Mona picked up the phone and talked to Angela when she called back. Why?

I am not sure JF could have identified Mona. Angela said she first met Mona AFTER Jonathan disappeared. I don't know that Jonathan would have met her either.

Where did you read this?

This is the text of the original Amber Alert issued for Jonathan Foster:

"Jonathan Foster was last seen around 1:45 p.m. on Friday 12/24/2010 at the Villa Nueva Apartments. He resides there with his mother and stepfather.

The boy has a visible overbite, was wearing blue jeans, white sneakers with a red stripe, a tan T-shirt with a guitar printed on it, and zip-up gray hoodie-type jacket.

Jonathan has red or auburn hair and blue eyes. He is about 4 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around a 100 pounds.

He may be in the company of an adult female with a raspy voice."
http://radioamber.net/?p=3628

Forget, if we all can (Houston, you have a serious problem with your reporting and ALL of your sports teams) the sad reporting that has been inflicted on all of us all day long today. This is the original Amber Alert for him. It clearly states "he may be in the company of an adult female with a raspy voice."

Would not this Amber Alert then at least provide some credence to that portion of the reporting about a phone call? So since this is the official Amber Alert for him, how is the WTF name of the F'word does this gel with original reports where the family and the mother have said, initially the mother reported that he was on his way to his babysitter's house to pick up something? It does...NOT. Period. It sounds like LE had to wade through a swamp of conflicting statements...but nonetheless, the mother started the chain of deceit and I do care why...regardless of whether or not there are not or there may be more suspects. The thing smells. Period.

TY to the people posting who are a part of this case. It cannot be easy. Period. I appreciate at least the fact that you are willing to come forth with the information you do have. My heart goes out to the entire family. 12 years though, and no explanation for why this mother was not the primary caretaker, nor why she apparently lied to police initially? Again she is suspect, not a suspect. But nothing I have read today makes any darn sense. Despite the cruddy reporting.

Renee... continued prayers going up! Jonathan has a place in all our hearts too.

I took that statement to mean that they believe that is the time frame when Jonathan disappeared... like maybe that's something they heard from LE or MSM.

MOO :twocents:
This is what I think as well.

IMO, the poor boy interrupted a robbery, tried to call his mom, said something about an emergency and the 'gruff' voiced perp was overheard by the mom's boss (I'll take exactly what was heard during the call as reported with a grain of salt given the inherent weakness in 'eye' witness testimony coupled with the absolute crap coverage by local media). The perp was stupid enough to pick up the phone when mom called back (and given the rap sheet, yeah, I think the perp isn't that bright), then panicked and tried to cover their tracks.

Has it been confirmed who exactly the perp was friends with? I've seen reports that it was the step dad and then the roommate. Given that the SD didn't live with mom, I'll guess the perp was a 'friend' of the roommate.

This is all my speculation/theorization:
JF did go back to their apartment (where DD was now living by himself) to get a video game.
He ran into Mona, in mid-robbery, at DD's apartment. Maybe DD had drugs to steal, or maybe JF's presents were stored there to keep them out of site.
JF RAN back to Sharon (babysitter/roommate)'s place and called his mom.
Mona followed him back to Sharon's place.
Caught him calling, hung the phone up. When it rang again, Mona answers it (WHY???) and has the dialogue with AD and JF.

OR, as JF was walking to or from DD's apartment, Mona tries to abduct him (hired by someone to do so?) before JF runs back to Sharon's place to call mom.

With all due respect, I think we should be careful about what is discussed concerning how Jonathon died. It's gotta be tough for the Renee and the others that knew him to be reading everyone talking about blows to the head etc. I doubt they want to read or even need this right now. I think that out of the respect to the people that know this little boy that we should be careful on what is said. I very highly doubt they want to sit here reading this. It has to be SOOO tough on them to be reading all of it. JMO only.

Renee and others that known him I am so sorry for your loss & what has happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Mods - is it possible to add a thread with all the well wishes that have been posted for the family. I would hate for them to have to weed through some of these aweful facts, but sure would hate for them to miss such warm & comforting comments too.

I agree with those theorizing this was a robbery. The roommate said in a video that no one was supposed to be home. So JF must have been staying at the SF's that afternoon. He went to the roommate's place to get his video. He interrupted Mona in the commission of a burglary. He was somehow able to call his mother. When the mother called back Mona answered then hung up. Somehow she became enraged at being caught and in a panic or rage hit JF with the telephone. She was probably trying to find drugs. Just my theory. Keep it simple.

That theory sounds very likely to me!! WOuld explain step dad saying he saw him at 1:45 and he was fine etc etc

To me details doesn't matter to me any more. Jonathan is deceased, the killer is caught. There is no justification at to motive for his death NONE so therefore it doesn't matter to me what the reason in the killer mind was.

I feel bad for the Mom because to me I think she had many issues but I think she started to grow up and tried her best even if it wasn't our standard she was trying and wanted her son and her to have a life together. This is apparent because Jonathan wanted to be with his mom.

I fear his death will not be good for the mother, she needs more help now then ever before. I hope her mother takes her in and they can sort it out with each other. This mother needs to be removed from her environment completely. It is hard enough on family members to cope with an abduction/murder even with a stable life.

I don't think I want to know any more details about his death for I want to BELIEVE he didn't suffer and he left this world quickly and pain free.

God Bless the Family!

To Renee's family, including JF's uncle and cousins, and Lovingmom's family, including JF's good friend, I extend my heartfelt condolences. It is good to know JF had such kind and caring people in his life. It matters. You matter.

Renee, I am so sorry for your loss and please know that I will be praying for you and your entire family, You were a great Mom to Johnathan I know you were his Aunt but when you take in a child there are no lines between being a Aunt and being the Mother that his child so desperately needed, and we can see from the photos that you have shared that you filled that roll to a T....If there is ever anything I can do for you feel free to let me know, And please know that we here will follow this case thru until Justice is given to those who took this precious child from you and your family...

Renee, my heart is breaking for you. I am so very sorry for you and your family. Please feel free to continue to share memories, pictures.... his sweet little soul will continue to live on. Thinking of you...

Oftentimes people steal and rob to get stuff that they can sell for money to get drugs. But there are plenty of people that simply rob because they think they can.

BIG Mona apparently wasn't very good at it, she kept getting caught. Perhaps this time she simply didn't want to leave a living witness.

That's true but in this case, I feel the parents aren't being forthright because of illegal activity of their own. I don't think they would be creating alibis if a gaming system was the primary target. I'm also not convinced that <MOD SNIP> Mona wasn't just doing a friend a favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth