2011.05.16 Jury Selection DAY SEVEN (Morning Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far she seems credible. Her answers make sense.

Nothing on cnn so started with wftv - way too much junk on their page - switched to cnn again, now up and the usual great picture, in case anyone needs to know that.
LOL don't know his name - talking about Baez, just remember him but don't recall what he said, but I recognized his face. LOL - she is in as far as Baez is concerned.

:great:

She remembers BAez on the today show...I was waiting for someone to point that out....between him and CA, they've done the tainting....JMHO

He is going to schmooze her really good during the "may I call you Ms. ####"....:loser:

she doesn't know for sure whether GA and CA are Casey's parents

She sounds credible and willing ,but I'm paranoid about anyone who sounds TOO willing. She does not,IMO.

She assumes GA & CA are Casey's parents. Just making a leap to that assumption.

CA3.jpg

ICA doing a whole lotta writting after this PJ said she recognized Baez..appeals issue.....

She's got the players names (sans Baez) down pat. I find that suspicious.

doesnt remember the specifics of whta he said on today show. Did not form any impressions or opinions of him from show. Can u set aside anything u may have gotten from that appearance........no problem
HAs been to orlando for disney doesnt understand relevancy...
Assumes that ga and ca are ica parents
Has recalled them from the news as gps looking for their grandparents
possibly saw them on today show or local news standing in front of house with tshirt of caylees pic on front
has not read discovery or watched pretrial hearings
sa done

She remembers seeing George and Cindy standing outside their house with t-shirts that have Caylees picture on them.

HHJP: 3119?

Yes

HHJP: you have issues about leaving town on Tuesday?

I have a family vacation planned for Tuesday through Saturday. I asked if I could come in today to preceed with my vacation. If I can it would be good, it is just a request.

HHJP: Step out for a moment ma'am we will be right with you. What do you want to do, let me say this, if you want to ask more questions...but to use these people as widgets to inconvience...to question her to see if you like her or not her...but if you don't want her let her go live her life. Instead of exercising folks you know you are going to get rid of, I will let her go on vacation if no one has any questions.

Mr. George: ?

HHJP: I have a long memory. If you say you want to keep her, and she gets back struck...so let's bring her in for questioning. Okay ma'am we are going to go ahead and do all your questioning now.

Thank you.

HHJP: have you heeded not watching tv?

yes

HHJP: not speaking to anyone, or social media?

I have not done any of that.

HHJP: Prior to jury duty did you hear about this case.

Only what I have seen on the news, not looking for information.

HHJP: what specifically?

Mostly what I heard was on general news programs, back a few years ago when the story was fresh, the child, the mother's involvement. I'm not a huge news junkie, so I don't even watch the news on a daily basis, I catch it here and there.

HHJP: So you did watch the Today Show?

yes

HHJP: NG, GR, 48 hours...

no

HHJP: any stories in the local paper?

no

HHJP: have you been involved with any discussions?

not that I can recall.

HHJP: as a result of what you have gleaned in this case do you have a opinion on guilt or innocence?

I really don't know.

HHJP: remember I instructed you the defendant is presumed innocent. Do you remember that?

I do.

HHJP: do you have any issue with that presumption?

I guess so, I don't know so I can't make a judgement.

HHJP: you must presume or believe the defendant is innocent and that presumption stays with her through out this proceeding, unless it is proved beyond a reasonable doubt. we must have certainty.

she is innocent.

HHJP: if you are selected you must lay aside impressions and use the law and the instructions I give you.

I am sure.

HHJP: how sure are you? any hesitations or reservations? and make your decision based on the law as I give it to you.

yes

LDB: you said you saw general news programs, can you be specific?

Last time I saw anything was 2008, when story was fresh.

LDB: local news? or national programs?

Probably both. I watch news channel 8, NBC. The Today show I don't watch everyday, I don't remember facts. I recognize Ms. Anthony's atty from television.

LDB: Mr Baez?

yes

LDB: what do you remember he said?

I honestly don't remember what he said. I recognize his face.

LDB: did you form any opinions when seeing him on the today show?

no

LDB: can you set that aside?

I do.

LDB: anything that you recall about his appearance that would keep you from being a fair and impartial juror?

no

LDB: Have you been to Orlando since 2008?

Disney world.

LDB: have you been exposed to local news is why I ask.

no not exposed.

LDB: do you know who g and c Anthony are?

Her parents I believe. I am just making a leap. I would not recognize if not for this. If they were in this room I would recognize them from association.

LDB: any news you remember?

they were on the news looking for their missing granddaughter but nothing greater than that.

LDB: was it the Today Show?

either the Today Show or local news, standing around their house with media and tee shirts with Caylee's picture on it.

LDB: have you read any doc on internet?

no

LDB: any of the pretrial hearings?

no

She seems to know quite alot for not "knowing that much" about the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors