17-yo Teen Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is one cool cucumber though if GZ did that just after he just killed a kid and with all his injuries.

And yes, you had it correct

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...arning-shot-college-students-single-shell-cas

Snipped

Police found a single shell casing at the scene, and when they seized George Zimmerman's handgun, a Kel Tec 9 mm, its magazine was full, according to a source close to the investigation. The only bullet missing was the one in the chamber, the source said.

Which scenario do you believe is more likely? The interference with the action or GZ safetied the gun after the shooting?

Here's a youtube for you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqWt49o7R-k"]Do You KNow the Way to San Jose by Dionne Warwick - YouTube[/ame]

People in this thread have theorized that Trayvon reached for GZs gun... No WAY. That is the first thing GZ would have said! He did not.
Now he's saying he walked back to his car and Trayvon came after him... okie.
Sigh....

According to Trayvon's GF he did stop running, he thought he lost the strange man following him.

I saw that, but take a good look at the path of travel from the clubhouse all the way down the back sidewalk to his own back door. How could there ever be a point he thought he had "lost" the fat guy? It's 2 straight, highly visible path's of travel with one 90 degree turn a little over half way for a TOTAL distance to his door of 600' +/-.

Yet Trayvon's body was found a few short yards from this 90 degree turn having been shot 7 minutes after Zimmerman's 911 call. It doesn't take anywhere near 7 minutes for even my old azz to cover 600'.

The gun, the 911 call, the running and route. Thanks for the thoughtful discussion over the past several hours. There was some excellent sleuthing and analysis. I'll bow out now that seems to be over. Goodnight all and good luck sleuthing!

He had time to get home, that will always bother me.

It bothers me that his dad didn't go looking for him. There had to be lights all over the place - so odd.

What was there to investigate? It was self-defense, right? How long would they have even been on the scene? Do we even know how long they were there? I'd say an hour or two, tops, considering this is Sanford Police?

People in this thread have theorized that Trayvon reached for GZs gun... No WAY. That is the first thing GZ would have said! He did not.
Now he's saying he walked back to his car and Trayvon came after him... okie.
Sigh....

I personally do not think a physical altercation started until Zimmerman pulled out his gun?

You do not know what is going on in their minds. They lost their son! Their son was killed! No where have I ever seen anyone try and tell the parents of a murdered child to just sit down and shut up! The thousands and thousands of cases a year of parents speaking out, going to Washington, talking to lawmakers, etc... for their murdered children and there is NEVER people telling them to sit down and shut up?

IMO You are twisting my words.That is not what I said nor what I meant.JMO

All that bothers me too plus no one was talking about what happened?Small area no one on phones talking about what had just happened.Outside feeling shaken up this happened.To me that is very weird.I live in neighborhood about that size,anything happens here we are on phones,computers and outside.When police raided house across the street we were all outside wanting to know what had happened.He stealing cars out of state and reselling them in NJ.We knew all within a few hours.Are we just really all Gladis Cravits in my neighborhood?

hahahah Gladys Cravitz - throw back!

He had time to get home, that will always bother me.

It bothers me that his dad didn't go looking for him. There had to be lights all over the place - so odd.

I know this has been posted over and over the link, articles, videos and snips as to every detail as to where what and when of Trayvons dad, his GF and her son that night. It's really not that hard to put two and two together. Besides, what does what happened after Trayvon got shot have to do with anything?

Wow.. now we're saying he may have been asking for it because he could have run and he didn't?
Sigh...

What was there to investigate? It was self-defense, right? How long would they have even been on the scene? Do we even know how long they were there? I'd say an hour or two, tops, considering this is Sanford Police?

They did an investigation and it likely took hours that night and back in the ensuing days.

How would they have any control over what stupid people do? There are always going to be people who take a high profile case and use it as an excuse to do anything. Look at what Joy Wray did in the Casey Anthony case? Or Laura Buchanan? They both tried to create evidence, illegally, in order to help Casey's defense?

Why would they even acknowledge it? Why even associate themselves with it? These people breaking into stores are people taking advantage of a terrible situation and should be ashamed of themselves, but Al Sharpton or Trayvon's family did not MAKE them do it!

And I bet they were not all black either but a healthy combination of many races, ethnic groups looking for freebies.

I saw that, but take a good look at the path of travel from the clubhouse all the way down the back sidewalk to his own back door. How could there ever be a point he thought he had "lost" the fat guy? It's 2 straight, highly visible path's of travel with one 90 degree turn a little over half way for a TOTAL distance to his door of 600' +/-.

Yet Trayvon's body was found a few short yards from this 90 degree turn having been shot 7 minutes after Zimmerman's 911 call. It doesn't take anywhere near 7 minutes for even my old azz to cover 600'.

Trayvon thought he lost GZ. Not that he actually lost GZ. A sad and deadly mistake by Trayvon.

I personally do not think a physical altercation started until Zimmerman pulled out his gun?

Perhaps... but some of us are losing sight of the fact that because someone hits you does not mean they are threatening your life and you have the right to kill them!!!!. i walk away from this thread and I come back and read the posts and feel like people need to step outside it and listen to themselves! Even if they were scuffling in the grass and fistfighting.... it did NOT give the right to GZ to kill Trayvon! HOW culd the SPD even consider that self defense? TM had no weapon and they were not in the middle of the forest....Help was coming since GZ had called 911.
it all makes no sense....

Wow.. now we're saying he may have been asking for it because he could have run and he didn't?
Sigh...

Yeah, he didn't run fast enough! Or he stopped when he thought he had lost him. It's weird, but it's like looking at a horror film.

When I watch horror films, I always blame the stupid chicks who run upstairs instead of out of the front door? I mean, these chicks deserve to die because they made that simple mistake.

And in the Freddie Krugar films, when the idiot teens think they've lost him, they stop running only for Freddie to catch back up and slice and dice them? It's all their fault!

Then you sit and think... well, what would I do when I'm chased/followed/hunted down by a lunatic?

:pillowfight2::pillowfight2::bedtime::pillowfight2::pillowfight2::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed:

Good Night!

I'm going to bed because for the life of me I cannot figure out what Dionne Warwick has to do with this case. I am sure the answer is there and I am way too out of it at 2:41 am to see it. lol.

Goodnight everyone.

Perhaps... but some of us are losing sight of the fact that because someone hits you does not mean they are threatening your life and you have the right to kill them!!!!. i walk away from this thread and I come back and read the posts and feel like people need to step outside it and listen to themselves! Even if they were scuffling in the grass and fistfighting.... it did NOT give the right to GZ to kill Trayvon! HOW culd the SPD even consider that self defense? TM had no weapon and they were not in the middle of the forest....Help was coming since GZ had called 911.
it all makes no sense....

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

This might help with how this law works.It helped me to understand that they did follow the law.

Sigh...

Nope, never said that nor did I imply it. What I am saying, however, is that the timeline of 7 minutes and the location of the body opens a door of support for Zimmerman's claims of Trayvon being an aggressor. He didn't just stop running, he stopped.

The question I'm raising is why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member