TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
kholloway said:
I felt that I needed to bump Jennifer's thread as tomorrow is her birthday. This will be the second birthday without her and I hope will be the last. I miss both her and Adrianna more and more everyday. This is a very difficult time as I look back and remember all the happy times that Jennifer has brought to my life.

Please continue to think of Jennifer and her precious Adrianna and pray that at some point LE will see that they have to do more to help.

Thank you
www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

You are in my thoughts and prayers Kathy. I just sent a note to Nancy Grace that tomorrow's Jennifer's birthday, along with a link to her story. Maybe she'll mention her on her show.

JMHO
fran

Thank you, Fran!

We have to continue to try and get Jennifer and Adrianna some sort of National media attention. If they are still out there somewhere, that is the only chance there is to finding them or either of them.

Kathy, have you thought of writing a letter to your Attorney General and your governor? I would start writing letters to everyone in your state that has any power. I can't even begin to imagine how helpless you are feeling.
Maybe the FBI can be brought in through a request from the Attorney General or the Gov. Anything is worth a try.

The Prosecutor that we had wasn't worth anything either. I couldn't believe some of the things he tried to pull and then lied when I confronted him. The Pros is an elected official. He was up for election right after the killer of my daughter was sentenced. During my oldest daughter's victim impact statement she turned and faced the Pros and told him that her family was going to see that he was not re-elected!!! The courtroom was full of attorneys, etc because this murder was a rare thing in my little community. Many wanted to see the killer sentenced. Those people were almost cheering when my daughter said that to the Pros. I teamed up with another mother whose son was in the Navy here and was murdered by 3 guys who wanted to see what it felt like to kill someone!!! The Pros didn't do right in that case either. We teamed up with other people that wanted the Pros out and thank God we got him out. I used my daughter's case so that people would understand why we needed a new Pros...I would never use it to my advantage otherwise. We have a wonderful Pros now who has integrity and really cares about the victims left behind and those still living.

I'll bet that you want to take those detectives by the throat and squeeze.
I guess I was really fortunate to have, Mark, our lead detective.
The killer's mother called Mark "The Bear." I've also heard of cases where a connection was made with someone on the newspaper...a newspaper person who took a special interest in their case and things happened because the person wrote what was actually(not)happening in the police department. Got things stirred up. I just don't understand what is wrong with LE there. There is a baby missing much less your daughter for pity sake. Have you ever thought of contacting Mark Klaas and telling him your story and asking if he has any suggestions? He seems like such a kind caring man and he might give you some ideas. He might have some pull with John Walsh. I believe they are friends. Can't hurt anything to try.

I wish there was something that I could do to help find your girls. It really isn't fair that you have to try and cope with your girls missing and with that blasted LE too. They have no right to treat you like they do. That is just total B.S. Ignorant people. If there is anything that I can do here in Washington state please let me know. I write great letters and I'm not shy.
Take care Kathy. You girls are in my thoughts and prayers. Barbara

Kathy -

I may not post very often, but please know that you, Jennifer and Adrianna are always in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry that another birthday is passing with no word. I will send an email to Nancy Grace as well.

Regards,
Karen

In honor of Jennifer's birthday, Adrianna and Jennifer's story is featured today on the Project Jason-Voice for the Missing blog.

http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

Be sure to help out the families of the missing by telling others about the blog. This is just another way we can reach out and let the faces of the missing be seen. We welcome appropriate website links. Other ideas are posting the blog link on other forums you frequent, and sending it out to your friends and family via email.

Thank you for helping us to help others.

Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
President and Founder,
Project Jason
http://www.projectjason.org
Read our Voice for the Missing Blog
http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com/

:HappyBday Happy Birthday Jennifer :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday

emma l said:
:HappyBday Happy Birthday Jennifer :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday :HappyBday
BUMP FOR JENNIFER, I TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, KATHY SOME OF THE ABOVE POST CONCERNING CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A GOOD ATTEMPT TO GET MORE MOVEMENT FOR YOU CASE, AS FAR AS THE GOVERNOR, I DON'T KNOW IF HE IS ANY HELP, HE CERTAINLY WON'T GET ANY VOTES FROM ME AGAIN. HE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY EMAIL SOME MONTHS BACK. THE RCSD IS PROTECTING THE BENTONS AND THEY KNOW IT.

Happy birthday Jennifer...

Jennifer and Adrianna are in my thoughts and I hope they are brought back hoem soon.

Happy Birthday Jennifer

Hope you and Adrianna are home soon to celebrate birthdays with your loved ones.

Happy Birthday Jennifer! :HappyBday
You and Adrianna are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I have a daughter and a granddaughter that are close to you two girls in age, and I can't even fathom what I would do if they were missing. Love and Prayers to you both and to your wonderful caring Mom.

Thank you all for the thoughts, prayers and warm Birthday wishes for Jennifer.

Jennifer and Adrianna have been missing now for over 17 months and I can hardly believe that we still know nothing about what happened to them. I just can't believe that people can vanish into thin air without a trace. It's sometimes even more unbelievable that it does not seem to matter what we DO know about a persons disappearance that here in America the laws are set in place to protect the possible villian(s) and not the victims.

Please continue to think of Jennifer and Adrianna, continue to hope that the LE in charge will INVESTIGATE and that the ones who KNOW what happened to these precious girls will find it in their hearts to tell what they know.

www.missmygirls.blogspot.com

Just a little bump for Jennifer and Adrianna! All their family still miss them more everyday and hold our hope that we will see them again. I love you Jenn and Nina!

KHolloway

Please let me know if you recieved my email.

thanks
tybee

Lighting a candle for Jennifer and Adrianna.my prayers for this family go up every day.I have sent an email to AMW requesting they feature this story.If anyone else would like to go to their site and request they feature the story I am sure it would help.the more people that email them hopefully will convince them to get this story out.

Tybee

Just sent you a private message. I did not get your email.

Thanks for everyone's support and thanks to everyone who has written to AMW! I am sure hoping that they decide to help.

Wonderful! Thank you, Tybee for the spotlight on Jenn and Nina!

I also wanted to share the blog spot that I have started about Jennifer and Adrianna and my thoughts and feelings about the effect this has had on my life and emotions. I also try to post more pictures of the girls on there too.
Stop by for a visit and feel free to share your comments too.

kholloway said:
I also wanted to share the blog spot that I have started about Jennifer and Adrianna and my thoughts and feelings about the effect this has had on my life and emotions. I also try to post more pictures of the girls on there too.
Stop by for a visit and feel free to share your comments too.

Prayers to you KH...I hope your girls are home with you soon,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07