Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
...ok...I know its a tremendously looooong stretch. But, I posted earlier... see 6/9 thread in the Sticky Forum, where Casey's pings for 'bout a 3hr period in the wee hours of the morning 6/9 would support that she left her phone unattended @ G&C's. She resumes texting with Tony & Ricardo when she appears to 'get back'. This would fit w/ a break in @ UCF that was discovered by ZG that works there (diff than Sawgrass ZG) when she arrived @ work 6/9 morning. The objective of this break-in woulda been to get some form of ID she could use to take to the County Clerk's office 6/10. Maybe something that didn't have her picture on it, but, she could use in conjunction w/ a fake ID she had w/ the same name on it...

...yes....waaay out there...I know....

I dont think it is a stretch that she was trying to get an ID, I think the ping may be, but I think she had another phone, so Im on the ledge wit' ya

...ok...I know its a tremendously looooong stretch. But, I posted earlier... see 6/9 thread in the Sticky Forum, where Casey's pings for 'bout a 3hr period in the wee hours of the morning 6/9 would support that she left her phone unattended @ G&C's. She resumes texting with Tony & Ricardo when she appears to 'get back'. This would fit w/ a break in @ UCF that was discovered by ZG that works there (diff than Sawgrass ZG) when she arrived @ work 6/9 morning. The objective of this break-in woulda been to get some form of ID she could use to take to the County Clerk's office 6/10. Maybe something that didn't have her picture on it, but, she could use in conjunction w/ a fake ID she had w/ the same name on it...

Or maybe, she could have gone in to pay the ticket, said, "You got me, I don't have a driver's license." and gone on her way. She could have gone in and said she was paying this ticket for her friend, ZG. I don't even think you have to show proof of ID to pay a ticket, especially if you have the ticket in hand.
Lanie

Take note, I'll try to do a link.

cfnews13.com/uploadfiles/stories/local/CaseyAnthonydiscoverypages1-150.pdf.

hope that works.

I took a quick snapshot of the actual guest card:

picture.php

Okay, I found this and I'm not sure if it's out there already so I thought I'd share.

I search the Orange County Comptroller Site: http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearchPOST.jsp

and seached for Gonzalez Zenaida and found the dispostion for her traffic violation.

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...80384111&id=DOC235S3662.A0&parent=DOC235S3662

Is it me, or does this look like Casey's handwriting??? :confused:

Yeah, but she wouldn't be the one filling out the top section. That would be the court employee. The Zenaida signature doen't look anything like Casey's writing. Too bad they were switched. Now that would really make it look like it had been Casey.

Okay, I found this and I'm not sure if it's out there already so I thought I'd share.

I search the Orange County Comptroller Site: http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagleweb/docSearchPOST.jsp

and seached for Gonzalez Zenaida and I think I found the dispostion for her traffic violation. (not sure if this is it, however the date shown with the signature is 06/11).

http://or.occompt.com/recorder/eagl...80384111&id=DOC235S3662.A0&parent=DOC235S3662

I think it must be in the court clerk's handwriting, other than the signature at the bottom.

Or maybe, she could have gone in to pay the ticket, said, "You got me, I don't have a driver's license." and gone on her way. She could have gone in and said she was paying this ticket for her friend, ZG. I don't even think you have to show proof of ID to pay a ticket, especially if you have the ticket in hand.
Lanie

...I hear you...the OC Clerk's office website indicates that you hafta produce a form of identification. Whether it works that way in practice or not is a different matter...I'm just workin' off the assumption that they follow what they've published.

I took a quick snapshot of the actual guest card:

picture.php

The "C" is interesting. On the other hand, if you know any native Spanish speakers attempting to spell in English, they get confused a lot and might very well say "see" for "Z"--since the "Z" has an "s" sound in Spanish.

and seached for Gonzalez Zenaida and I think I found the dispostion for her traffic violation. (not sure if this is it, however the date shown with the signature is 06/11).

okay, you're killing me with the handwriting thing! I've got to work on my KC and Sawgrass #210 thread. But, I have to do something for one of my kids first. And, I'm slow typist!

Stellar work Who_What_When!

Slide1-10.jpg

Now, if someone wants to drag out the signed statement Casey gave to LE 7/15....

okay, you're killing me with the handwriting thing! I've got to work on my KC and Sawgrass #210 thread. But, I have to do something for one of my kids first. And, I'm slow typist!

LOL. It's probably not her handwriting as someone else pointed out that the office probably filled that information in... but I still think that it looks like her handwriting, who knows, maybe she had yet another alias (Just Kidding!) LOL

It's still interesting to see the document with the time stamp, etc. Maybe it can be tied into this whole mess... Bond? JWG?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 64
How did KC pay the ticket without a ZG ID??? (are you guys saying she had a fake ZG ID???)

Which address do you think she used when she got the ticket? -- Hopespring? Ricardo's??? How would she know when her appearance would be or when to pay the ticket?

Otherwise -- theory makes total and complete sense! Someone wrap it up and put a bow on it.

I live in Ohio and I once paid a ticket for my father. I don't know how it works in Florida but could it be possible KC posed as herself to pay the ZG ticket? Maybe explaining to them that she was there to pay a ticket for a friend?

...I hear you...the OC Clerk's office website indicates that you hafta produce a form of identification. Whether it works that way in practice or not is a different matter...I'm just workin' off the assumption that they follow what they've published.

The citation was for driving w/out valid license, not failure to produce one, so we should agree that the Offc. could not prove her ID at the scene.

On this ticket, it also does not reference a DL. AND the record on file is incorrect as suspected, this "ZG" did not have an atty. Um, how would anyone know if this was even a citizen?

The "C" is interesting. On the other hand, if you know any native Spanish speakers attempting to spell in English, they get confused a lot and might very well say "see" for "Z"--since the "Z" has an "s" sound in Spanish.

...and just for grins...:) IIRC...the WS that commented on this to me many, many moons ago noted that the "C-" is only on one of the copies...can't remember which...the original card, or the copy that was given to Yuri. Someone would need to check that out if you're interested. I don't put alot of faith in my memory of exactly how that went.

Stellar work Who_What_When!

Slide1-10.jpg

Now, if someone wants to drag out the signed statement Casey gave to LE 7/15....

Thanks! I love this stuff. There are so many great sleuthers here and it’s inspiring to be a part of it! It's a lot more fun digging into it, than complaining about the case & the anthonys!

Keep up the GREAT work! :clap:

The guest card at Sawgrass was filled out by the person at the desk...not the applicant, IIRC. It wouldn't do any good to compare that handwriting on it. However, we do have copies of Casey's signatures and her forgery of Amy's on the checks to compare.

Here is a comparison of the handwriting. The one on the top is from the case disposition document for which you linked. The three following were taken from Casey's hand written statement dated 7/16. I looks like she's pretty consistent in using the cross mark on the letter "Z".

picture.php

Has it been confirmed that you need to show id to pay a traffic ticket in Orange County? I paid one here in my FL County (Santa Rosa) a few months ago and didn't have to show id. Also, I never had to show my id when I paid traffic tickets when I lived in Dade County.

Before you ask, I really don't try to get traffic tickets...I just have a bad habit of driving fast:)

The guest card at Sawgrass was filled out by the person at the desk...not the applicant, IIRC. It wouldn't do any good to compare that handwriting.

It's not the Sawgrass card handwriting that needs to be compared. If we can find Casey's signature we can compare it to Zenaida's signature on the Traffic Violation.

How did KC pay the ticket without a ZG ID??? (are you guys saying she had a fake ZG ID???)

Which address do you think she used when she got the ticket? -- Hopespring? Ricardo's??? How would she know when her appearance would be or when to pay the ticket?

Otherwise -- theory makes total and complete sense! Someone wrap it up and put a bow on it

I live in Ohio and I once paid a ticket for my father. I don't know how it works in Florida but could it be possible KC posed as herself to pay the ZG ticket? Maybe explaining to them that she was there to pay a ticket for a friend?

IMHO, the clerk's office requires an ID (as stated on their website).

FWIW...the form is signed as "Zenaida G..."

FWIW...also noted that it says to pay at a diff location than what 7/15 pings support. I dunno what happens if you goto pay a diff location than indicated...but 7/15 was just a partial pay...so...dunno.

On 6/9 ~5PM Casey pings from near Sawgrass when she calls DRF (Annie's work). I'm curious if Casey was using Sawgrass address for mail...picking it up there. Will ask on the Sawgrass thread when moonlighting gets there if we know if mail is delivered directly to apt mailboxes by postal carrier...or to the office. If mailboxes are key-secured or not. Implications of the mail being delivered to a demo unit with secure mail access would mean an accomplice's help was needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth