TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacey Lawson being asked to look at calendar for reference as to the timeline:
2926txh.jpg

She's telling where everyone slept. Back bedroom Rome, Vanessa, Gutter in second bedroom. Stacey and G slept in living room. Daphne had moved out.

Guns in house, assault rifle, two revolvers black and a silver one.

She handled a small black one on New years eve, shot it in the air.

Davidson had handed it too her. Silver revolver in back bedroom being cleaned. That was Rome's gun.

Rifle was in Gutter, cutter, gunners bedroom. Can't tell what she's saying.

ID's assault rifle she saw in front bedroom of house.

Gutter! I think she called him Slim more before, but I like Gutter better. More evocative.

ID's black revolver. Gun she shot on New years eve. Gun Davidson handed to her to use.

ID's Silver revolver in Rome's bedroom and carried by him.

Daphne Jan 1st. came to house. Stacey says she felt uncorfortable and left on Jan 2nd. In the last trial she said it was because Davidson pulled a gun on her. She left, the rest of the crew stayed and no one stuck up for her.

Talking about when they all came back to Kentucky and she met up with them.

Are they not going to allow her to testify that Davidson pointed a gun at her and that's why she left?

Talking about G getting on the computer. They had knox news up and saw Rome's picture.

Seems like Davidson pointing a gun at her would be relevant. Guess it's not protective of his rights to reveal that.

Stacey was leaving and ATF showed up. Looking for G, Rome and Gutter.

Why can't THIS jury know that she left when Davidson put a gun in her face and that he acted crazy a lot. I hate how they're parsing all this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305