NY - Valerie Lucie, 11, found hanged after rape by dad, 30 Sept 2003

WTH? Some elderly couple put their house on the line for a baby raping swine? I'd do it, too, but only because it would give me the opportunity to go after him with a filet knife.

Just kidding. I'm very gentle, as a rule, but as the mother of a sweet, innocent 10 year old girl, I'd like to see him dead.

Originally posted by Bailey1
Autum...what does taking a SHOWER have to do with not doing what she was told? This man is evil.

Suzie, come on. This man talked about threatening to cut her hair IF she didn't do what HE WANTED...where is tha cohercing. She was raped and sodomized...IN HIS OWN HOUSE. This man is a PIG! He deserves to be hung from his testacles, stripped and skinned alive and THAT still is not even close to what he did to that precious CHILD. She was all of 11.

Where could this child go after that brutal act. I can see her not being able to walk, use the restroom,,,everything hurting.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THAT CAN DO THIS TO A CHILD!

I am a new poster here. I was trying to be diplomatic to TOTH. I was showing in a nice way the father had to be the one to have done it. Toth talked as if there should be LE looking into weather he was pressured into a confession. I was saying nicely there was not another possible person that could have done it.

I agree there is no humanly reason in the world for this man to have done this to that little girl. She is an innocent. Her father made her a victim and probably convinced her she was vile. He is a vile thing.I must be a monster myself because I think what you said should be done is to good of a treatment .

I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE TAKEN AS A SYMPATHIZER OF SUCH A THING. I won't even call him an animal . I believe animals are innocent beings themselves. They have a different set of rules and have no right or wrong as we see it.I have a cute little mini poodle and he is sweet even if his name is Bruiser.

I too wonder about this kind of thing happening. Is there more information in our world now and it has always happened. Or is this kind of thing with children a new epidemic of our world now.

How can someone look at themselves live with themselves. Let alone plan on more!!!!

Susie from Texas I'm still under construction, please be patient:dontknow:

Just shoot him in the head.
No trial, no nothing.

Shoot him in the head and forget about him.

The money that is usually spent keeping bastards like this alive should be put into counseling for other children who have been put through this and other children's organizations.

Originally posted by Brefie
Just shoot him in the head.
No trial, no nothing.

Shoot him in the head and forget about him.

The money that is usually spent keeping bastards like this alive should be put into counseling for other children who have been put through this and other children's organizations.

Brefie, right on. Thats my thought. Why do we waste money on some criminals?!!!!!!! The pendulum has swung tooooooo far the other way and I believe we have become wayyyyyy to civilized when it comes to inhuman people doing inhumane things to others.

In some countries, if you steal once, once your hand is chopped off. So, if you molest once, your dick cut off, twice, your head.

For all we know, he may have killed her too. It said she apparently killed herself, and left no note.

Words cannot describe that &*^%$#. Also that sentence can't. This man should have rece'd the DEATH PENALTY.

Anyone that rapes a child should have no slack. They should get the max. Even if that child was alive the torture, hell, fear, terror, hurt, pain that PIG put her through is unfathomable. Noone could survive that torture. And she was all of 11. Probably hadn't even had her menstral cycle yet and he violated her so violently and so inhumanely.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT MOTHER DEFENDING HIM. All those children should be put in foster care. Noone can do a crime of that magnitude and have it be the first time. What those other children had done to them can only be imagined. Just witnessing that precious angel hanging on the bed post would be enough to do me in if I was 8 yrs. old.

God bless you Valerie. May God protect and keep you safe 4ever.

We love you.

May God reap the most horrific punishment to that monster who called himself your Dad. He was nothing of the sort. He was the devil himself.

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A father was sentenced to 50 years to life in prison Wednesday for raping his 11-year-old daughter, who later hanged herself.

Timothy Lucie, 46, stood stoically as Onondaga County Judge William Walsh imposed back-to-back sentences of 25 years to life for his conviction on first-degree rape and first-degree sodomy charges.

Lucie said nothing before Walsh sentenced him. His wife, Andrea Lucie, hurried from the courtroom in tears, refusing to talk to reporters. She testified in her husband's defense.

"In all my years on this planet, I've never been at a loss for words. Today, I am," Walsh said. "My sentence will have to speak for me."

Walsh said he would recommend that Lucie serve his sentence at the Clinton Correctional Facility, in a special program that isolates inmates who may be at risk from other prisoners because of the crimes they committed.

Lucie was convicted last month following an eight-day trial. He also was convicted of endangering the welfare of a child. He has appealed his conviction.

Lucie was accused of sexually assaulting his daughter, Valerie, in the shower at their Syracuse home Sept. 30. Hours later her 8-year-old brother found her hanging from her bedpost by a dogcollar and leash in what police said was an apparent suicide.

http://www.thesandiegochannel.com/news/3425538/detail.html

This case is weird. The girl committed suicide with a dog coller and chain leash? That sounds more like kinky sex gone bad. I would think a kid would use a belt, a sheet, a piece of rope, a jump rope, and extension cord, a dozen other things than that.

Something still doesn't seem right to me. I'm glad the other children are in foster care.

this discussion fits in good with the thread I just started...

Victims of Child Molestation...

I have hundreds of these stories now...

no one knows how to take away the pain...

first get em on anti depressents...

after 5 years on Paxil they are up to maximum dosage 80 mg a day, when that no longer works, the mind starts deteriorating, and then they get diagnosed as BiPolar or schitzophrenic...

they go through years of being human guinnie pigs, as the shrinks keep them pumped up on different drugs, all along knowing nothing they can do can take away the pain...

relationships come and go along with friends until one day when things get to be too much, they find themselves staring down a gun barrel...

if you want to take away the pain, let's start by taking out the pervs causing the pain, at least give the victims satisfaction they have helped save another child.

Project ORN

where the predators, become the hunted....

This is the most disgusting thing which can happen to someone. I hope that more strict laws are implemented towards rapists, and incest rapists!!

I can't get the link to work for the article, just going on comments. How did the girl commit suicide? I've known adults that couldn't get it right - it's not fathomable to me that she killed herself. Again, I didn't read the article. Is it possible she had... help?

GlitchWizard said:
I can't get the link to work for the article, just going on comments. How did the girl commit suicide? I've known adults that couldn't get it right - it's not fathomable to me that she killed herself. Again, I didn't read the article. Is it possible she had... help?
This thread was started in October of 2003, so I doubt any of the links will work. Not sure why it was bumped up since there doesn't appear to be any new information about this.

http://www.10nbc.com/index.asp?template=item&story_id=9146

The second link does still work, here is a snippet from it.

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - An 11-year-old girl who apparently hanged herself in her bedroom was raped by her father earlier in the day, police said. Valerie Charlene Lucie, a former resident of North Chili, was found dead on Sept. 30. Timothy Lucie was arraigned Tuesday on felony charges of rape and sodomy that could bring him up to 25 years to life in prison, if convicted.

"It's a case that leaves you numb," Syracuse police Sgt. Tom Connellan said Wednesday.

No charges have been filed in connection with the girl's death. Prosecutors will present the case Thursday to a grand jury, which could consider more serious charges against Timothy Lucie, said Onondaga County Chief Assistant District Attorney Rick Trunfio.

Lucie, 46, was released from jail Wednesday on $35,000 bond. Prosecutors opposed bail but City Judge Langston McKinney said he did not believe that the evidence was strong enough to deny bail.

Defense lawyer Raymond Dague called the charges "baseless."

"I feel for these people," he said. "This is a good family. They went through hell losing their daughter, and now that's compounded by these false allegations against the dad."

"This is so out of the blue," added Dague. "He has no criminal record whatsoever and he has done nothing his entire life that would suggest he could do something like this." Dague said Lucie had voluntarily provided a sample of his DNA. Neither police nor prosecutors would comment about DNA evidence.

According to court documents, Timothy Lucie came under suspicion after an autopsy by Medical Examiner Dr. Mary Jumbelic revealed physical signs that Valerie had been sexually abused before her death. Although police called it an apparent suicide, her death has not officially been classified.

The girl did not leave a suicide note and the condition of her bedroom looked like that of a happy, healthy young girl, inconsistent with someone who commits suicide, Connellan said.

More at link.
Old Broad

Here is a link on things that have happened since then. The man is pure scum!!

http://www.syracuse.com/weblogs/print.ssf?/mtlogs/syr_poststandard/archives/print030727.html

Judge Martha Walsh Hood found the Lucies’ deceased 11-year-old daughter, Valerie, had been abused and neglected by her father’s conduct in sexually assaulting her and by her mother’s omissions as a parent. The judge also found the couple’s four younger sons were abused and neglected by the parents as a result of the abuse and neglect of their older sister.
Walsh Hood made the findings after the lawyers for the Lucies worked out an agreement with Senior Deputy County Attorney Joanna Gozzi to agree to the facts to be presented to the judge.
Timothy Lucie, 46, was convicted in May of first-degree rape, first-degree sodomy and endangering the welfare of a child charges in the Sept. 30 sexual assault on his daughter in the bathroom of their home on East Genesee Street in Syracuse. The girl was found dead later that same day, hanging from the post of her bed in what the prosecution and police determined was a suicide. Lucie was sentenced in June to the maximum penalty of 50 years in state prison.

More at link. I would imagine since he's been sentenced that he's come to know Bubba quite well!! :)

Old Broad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back