Which is strongest RDI evidence?

Which RDI claim is easiest to prove?

• PR/JR handled the weapons or sexually assaulted.

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • PR/JR wrote the ransom note or helped to write it.

Votes: 113 65.3%
  • PR/JR were motivated to hide prior abuse or rage.

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • PR/JR used words or actions that prove their guilt.

Votes: 38 22.0%

• Total voters
The ransom note sealed the deal for me. From a pen and pad of paper from the Ramsey house?!!! and it happens to look just like Patsys handwriting?? So IDI think that the "foreign fraction" broke in, forgot the ransom note, then proceeded to just write the longest and most absurd sounding ransom note of all time on the spot. Who does IDI think did it, the Three Stooges?? AND after all that they don't even bother actually taking JonBenet for money. It honestly just boggles my mind that people can read the ransom note and still believe IDI.

The note, the note! First and foremost. Try to go back and read it as though you had never read it before! Even if it weren't Patsy's handwriting, it is so obviously a deranged cover-up.

And how often does an intruder wait to write a RN at place of the kidnapping? And a long RN at that? If you are going to kidnap a child, wouldnt you want to get in and get out asap! And the author of the RN even started over a couple of times. Craziness!

I agree, the note is the strongest RDI evidence, but also... who kidnaps someone on December 25/26??? IMO that is just as strong evidence as the RN is for an inside job. I'd love to see statistics on how many kidnapping/attempted kidnappings occur on those two days. I'd be willing to wager that it's SUPER rare.

I do agree.
You'd think if you were trying to hit someone hard and get them where it hurts, you'd do it December 24th and deny them a Christmas with their loved one.

Having said that, opportunity always plays a role, so who knows.

HoldontoyourHat said:
You'd think with amateurs, first-timers who were in fact guilty, that at least one would've panned out especially after all these years.

I assert that most other places, it very well would have. That's the key here.

I think I should elaborate on that. As I stated in the "Clever or Lucky" thread, the Rs were amateurs, but their lawyers weren't.

You think as time went by that dying was the best career move for PR?
I mean, she was clearly the weak link in the chain.

That's very bluntly worded, wonderllama. But, you're right, and God help me for saying so.

As bad as it makes me feel to say this, it was the best thing for JR. I hope nobody thinks I'm being heartless by saying this and I only mean that in respect to the case. In no way implying that he doesn't love and miss his wife.

That's very bluntly worded, wonderllama. But, you're right, and God help me for saying so.

I'm special like that. ;)

But it's sadly a reality.
A wonderful partner probably isn't a wonderful partner in crime, and if you know you're not going to spill the beans, that pretty much means it's the other guy.

I think it is the sum of what everyone talked about on the thread. The RN, the behavior of the parents, behavior of the son, calling in police without a discussion, as well as multiple friends, the friends they didn't invite over, the lies that were told, the television appearances AND the fact that they avoided LE and hindered the investigation.

I agree, the note is the strongest RDI evidence, but also... who kidnaps someone on December 25/26??? IMO that is just as strong evidence as the RN is for an inside job. I'd love to see statistics on how many kidnapping/attempted kidnappings occur on those two days. I'd be willing to wager that it's SUPER rare.

Nobody kidnaps kids over Christmas Eve/Day. That's the thing. She wasn't really kidnapped! Those two days are times when kids are with their parents! I'd bet that any (IF there are any) kidnappings that occurred on those two days were done by non-custodial family members or other caregivers of the child. In other words- an inside job.

Well I think the Ransom Note was the clincher. I have been reading over various Interviews of the Ramsey's by LE, Larry King etc these past few days.

When you start to pile up all the lies and deceptions, there is just no end to it. I got to the point that if some reference or something was said by Patsy, in terms of a timeline, who was where when, I just knew it was probably a lie, along with all the "I don't know or I can't remember". If you read very carefully, and even Larry King asked some very pointed questions but John would jump in and change the subject about how they could not trust the police. Trying to defend and deny that they did not cooperate with LE, and how they immediately were told by a "friend" that they needed to get legal counsel right away.

Patsy was such an un-involved mother with those kids. I get the sense that JonBenet must have smelled badly, with her frequent urine and bowel accidents and poor cleansing habits, ( probably never really having been taught just how to wipe herself etc,)If you are a mother of a 6 year old child and it is the Holidays and you have no idea when she had her last bath, her hands are filthy and who knows where her dirty undies and Pajama bottoms were. . . .

She just claims never to know any of this. You could tell that those who were questioning her were just stunned.

Hi celticthyme! Yes, the ransom note was a huge part of becoming RDI for me as well. But all those lies in the interviews! I wonder if it ever occured to Patsy what a horrific mother she portrayed herself as being? I cannot accept the fact that she had so little knowledge of her beautiful daughter's personal hygeine. This flies in the face of everything we have learned about her over the years. If all these things had really been true, her friends would have been planning an intervention but it would not have been about "Mega Jonbenet", it would have been about "Smelly JonBenet". :sick:

I think all the signs are there that PR was medicated before JB was killed.

Cruel as this sounds, pedophiles steal children all the time (just watch Nancy Grace), they dont abuse them, kill them and leave them in their basements. They TAKE them and discard them somewhere; and they dont leave ransom notes.

Cruel as this sounds, pedophiles steal children all the time (just watch Nancy Grace), they dont abuse them, kill them and leave them in their basements. They TAKE them and discard them somewhere; and they dont leave ransom notes.

It's not cruel, Peepers. It's truth. A truth a lot of IDI can't handle.

It's a shorter walk from JonBenet's bedroom out the front door than it is from JonBenet's bedroom down to the basement. Just get her out of the house, into your car, and she is all yours until her parents wake up, realize she's missing, and call 911. It's been said many times that no child has ever been murdered in their home by an intruder while their parents slept. Zip Zero Zilch. We're not talking about a stranger abduction where they are extremely rare, but they happen.

Also, IDI's always say that the intruder used a stun gun on JonBenet and brought her down to the basement so they could leave out the window. Why wouldn't he just carry her out the front door? Also, they've said that JonBenet awoke, found herself in the basement with some intruder, and then screamed, and that's why the intruder killed her. Does anyone know how long it takes for a stun gun to wear off? Couldn't he have just put tape over her mouth and tied her up to put her in the suitcase instead of murdering her, especially if his intention was money?

It's a shorter walk from JonBenet's bedroom out the front door than it is from JonBenet's bedroom down to the basement. Just get her out of the house, into your car, and she is all yours until her parents wake up, realize she's missing, and call 911. It's been said many times that no child has ever been murdered in their home by an intruder while their parents slept. Zip Zero Zilch. We're not talking about a stranger abduction where they are extremely rare, but they happen.

Also, IDI's always say that the intruder used a stun gun on JonBenet and brought her down to the basement so they could leave out the window. Why wouldn't he just carry her out the front door? Also, they've said that JonBenet awoke, found herself in the basement with some intruder, and then screamed, and that's why the intruder killed her. Does anyone know how long it takes for a stun gun to wear off? Couldn't he have just put tape over her mouth and tied her up to put her in the suitcase instead of murdering her, especially if his intention was money?

BBM
I know you mean young child but...
There is one case where someone's child was murdered as they slept, albiet the child was 21 yrs old "legally an adult" at the time of the murder.

Valerie Percy Murder:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/valerie_percy/index.html

BBM
I know you mean young child but...
There is one case where someone's child was murdered as they slept, albiet the child was 21 yrs old "legally an adult" at the time of the murder.

Valerie Percy Murder:
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/valerie_percy/index.html

I've heard about Valerie's case although I don't know much about it. But, that's only one other case. I could name plenty of cases where a stranger murdered a child, even though that is very rare.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back