2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me thinks that the lying *advertiser censored* remark was just another underhanded way(of many) to drum up "sympathy for the devil".

Yeah, I agree, to get "sympathy" and now DCS has been all over TV with her new 'do' talking about "compassion" for FCA....they are all doing this in a "backwards kinds of way"... :woohoo: IMO.

Seems like him and Baez became extremely close. I found it interesting when he called KC a *advertiser censored* and Geraldo kept calling her that on his show. I stopped watching him because he makes my blood boil. He was totally giving Baez tips and helping him with the trial.

I still can't figure out why he called her that. I mean if she didn't have a missing child no one would think she had done anything wrong. In fact she acted so normal everyone was clueless. So what does that tell you. But for JB to say that in court, if you did not already dislike her that would have done it. What was he thinking? jmo

I saw Mason was packing heat. Wonder what the old guy is carrying, a blunderbuss?:floorlaugh:

Wouldn't it be something if they broke out in a gunfight? It really would add drama to the upcoming Lifetime movie.

:waitasec: Well, I was hoping she'd be put in; general popualtion. I should be careful what I wish for.

Well pinkfly -- I think you are right. I think we got merged while I was lazily scrolling along, trying to catch up with everybody.

So.... All discussion should be kept to the HLN stuff!

Thanks! :) :crazy:

Salem

So is it okay to talk about flight schedules out of Orlando, or just what HLN is talking about right now? Fox is talking politics, so I know we don't want to get into that here...
Just need to clarify so I don't get in trouble.:waitasec:

It is a Beach-Craft King-air 90

Very nice plane can seat 5 plus

I would not be one bit surprised if you all here at WS's have the whole escape plan and route and whole scenario figured out by midnight tonight!, I have faith you all will figure it out before anyone else in the media does, truly, you all ROCK!! IMO> :rocker:

HLN hasn't even been live all afternoon, so there really isn't anything to talk about from there...

It is a Beach-Craft King-air 90

Very nice plane can seat 5 plus

Please keep us updated.
She did miss her trip to PR 3 years ago, so I'm sure she feels entitled.

I still can't figure out why he called her that. I mean if she didn't have a missing child no one would think she had done anything wrong. In fact she acted so normal everyone was clueless. So what does that tell you. But for JB to say that in court, if you did not already dislike her that would have done it. What was he thinking? jmo

BBM

His wife told him to do it...... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members