MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's woods nearby that police searched briefly. If my child was missing, I'd be out in the street searching, I'm tellin' ya. I would be screaming her name.

As you would do, I too would be would be doing so. However, we're not JI and DB. We don't know what physical or emotional limitations they're operating under, nor do we really know of their involvement in any such searches. Somebody else here suggested DB needed to be sedated. However, if she were she would be accused by others here of being drugged out and thus not able to assist in the search for her baby. She's being criticized for taking a "rest day", but it may just be that her family and friends saw that she was on the verge of a breakdown, and they called for a time out. If she has a breakdown, then what use is she going to be?

:cry:

This is just terribly sad - there's something desperately wrong here.

Just because we can't physically see any searches going on doesn't mean they aren't. I can tell you there are plenty of officers around here going around asking questions and gathering info.

There's woods nearby that police searched briefly. If my child was missing, I'd be out in the street searching, I'm tellin' ya. I would be screaming her name.

In one of the interviews, 10/7, I believe, Deborah was describing what she did after discovering Lisa gone...she was screaming her name, they called 911, she ran outside to wave the police down - but "didn't even think" to look in the area around the house.

Is she trying to say she didn't see the cell phone out there? I think every mother would be running around the outside of the house looking for the baby that is not inside. One of the boys could have left the door open - maybe not see her crawl out and then closed it back. 10 month old's escape their cribs all the time.n According to JI, he didn't think the boys knew very much though....

A dingo stole my baby...

Are they selling Tshirts??????????

the family spokesperson has said they working on setting up trust fund to try to establish a reward for information leading to baby Lisa and that they are working on printing t-shirts, buttons and flyers (presumably to keep her face out there).

I haven't seen it published that the t-shirts are for sale or a price for them.

hope that helps

There seems to be a distance from the Dad towards the Mom in the article photo of them "embracing". His hands are in his pockets. They're probably both caught in their own private hell, but I sense a hesitation of trust from him to her. I don't know what to think, but I've very worried about little Lisa.

Missing girl's family to work on generating tips for police, reward fund
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3194711/missing-girls-family-to-work-on.html

The very same "stoic" stance is noted in the preview video of tonights program for Judge Janeen (sp?) She (mom) says Lisa will be 11 months old pretty soon as it will be her birthday (she must celebrate each month a birthday) and collapses crying onto Jeremy and he does not put an arm up to her back or anything to hug her. Just a very odd position for him.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/08/sneak-peek-judge-jeanines-exclusive-interview-with-baby-lisas-parents/
If this baby was kidnapped...what a further horror as to have the dad suspect the mom? Like taking their beautiful child was not bad enough:( Also consider the brothers. They must have fear in their guts that they too could become kidnapped. Just a tragedy all the way around. I pray they find Lisa with someone and can bring this beautiful baby back home. Please don't let the alternative thought be what happens:(

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/08/feds-scour-landfill-in-search-missing-missouri-baby/

She said detectives told her: "`You did it. You did it. And we have nothing."

Why do I have a hard time believing that LE said that to her, "and we have nothing" just doesn't sound right

I remember thinking that perhaps DB had quoted only part of a statement by LE, IOW that "We have nothing" was followed by "to show anyone else was in the house" or words to that effect.

JMO.

For me, yes, it's a tiny detail, but it's one that wasn't given right away.

I wondered a couple of threads ago where the kitten was found....or if a stranger gave it to the little boy...etc. etc.

It's probably absolutely nothing, but like I said, just another detail to give us the bigger picture.

You make some really good points. Finding a stray kitten is as rare as a fire in a dumpster. imo. Usually if there is one stray there will be more. Wonder if someone did give it to the child and at the same time asked him about his family, brothers, sisters, etc. Kind of out there but so is someone coming in the house and stealing the baby. jmo

She hopes to do so tomorrow? Tomorrow! Isn't that important to do today?

Maybe Lisa's aunt could ask a friend or another family member to take the fliers to the speedway.

I find this familie's putting things off a very negative thing.

imo

yeah and tomorrow (today?)does no good if nothing is going on tomorrow there (havent looked at the schedule). I do know there WAS something going on there Saturday

This 2 days of rest does not compute. I understand feeling like you're being bombarded by the media and the police, but they had yesterday to rest and plan... if the plan isn't finalized before I sleep that night, I'm back out tomorrow without a plan. This doesn't necessarily make me believe the parents are responsible, but whom ever they're getting their advice from is not handling things well. If it comes down to impeding the search for the baby, it's gone too far!! They need to call in some professionals and tell the "family spokesperson" to step aside.

MOO :twocents:

Today was practice races at the Speedway. Tomorrow is the big event.

http://www.kansasspeedway.com/Ticket-Center/Event-Calendar.aspx

We've been to that race in the past, there will be a lot of people there and it's a good place to hand out fliers.

About the fliers, if money is an issue, they can go to Kinko's and, given the situation, they will get at least a discount if not fliers for free. There's a Kinko's at 7201 N. Oak Trafficway. http://www.kudzu.com/m/FedEx-Kinko's-Office-and-Print-Services-19215470

I know curiousc. This rest day thing makes me ill.

I'd love to hear Mark Klaas's comments about the parents of a missing child who take a day off. Actually, in a way, that sums the parents up for me. :banghead:

imo

I hear ya. I don't get it. What would drive me!!!! if i was innocent would be the thought of every minute i rested would be a perps minute with my Daughter :furious:

Hmmm. Did they have nothing on her or the case in general?

I can't remember the exact verbage, but didn't SY state they had nothing in his presser?

Yes, I believe it was the one in which he challenged anyone to come up with something they haven't already done three times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie