Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if an innocent person whose wife and the mother of his children has just disappeared, who is suddenly being interviewed by LE and has the national media swooping down on them is not allowed to be "nervous". I really don't think any of us could possibly predict or even imagine what our voice might sound like or our reaction might be if we were walking a mile in the same shoes.

Yeah, but that's not the way it works for obvious reasons. Too many cases back this up.

Carrie is someone the husband made up. What a loser:

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/wake/story/1141867.html

(snips)
When Cooper didn't show up, Adam called Brad Cooper. She said he told her that his wife had gone for a run with a friend, but he wasn't sure which friend. Adam said he later called to say he thought the friend was someone named Carrie and wanted to know whether Adam knew how to contact Carrie.

Adam knew someone by that name but said she didn't know the woman's last name and did not have her phone number. Cooper said he was going to continue looking for Carrie's phone number and hung up, Adam said. Adam said she felt that something had gone wrong and called police.

When I read in the article that LE had found a Louis Vuitton purse in one of the cars, a red flag went up. I do not think a woman would leave her purse in the car at all. Also, with the purse being an expensive one, you would tend to take care of it.
I am going to be interested in hearing what Nancy was wearing to the party - are they the same clothes she was found in?
Who babysat the little ones that night? Did Nancy come back in the house? Did she drive the babysitter home? These are questions I would like to hear answers to.
I think Nancy was killed on Friday night, or maybe she started her run on Saturday morning and the husband followed her and killed her. She probably has a huge life insurance policy.
When someone acts like this husband did, I suspect him. I hope this is not another Lisa Stebic case.
My sympathy is with the children, Nancy's family, and her friends.

I have a strong feeling her husband Brad has something to do with this. The police are in possession of a video with Brad early Saturday morning at a local store. He told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6am. The video has Brad buying detergent with bleach and/or bleach actually purchased at 4am. redacted statement I feel this is a cruical piece of evidence indicating something had occured. As I searched with my children yesterday in the construction areas along Kildaire Farm Rd and in the Bluffs Nature park in the pouring rain, I kept hope to hear her yell out for help that the rain would stimulate her.

I have a strong feeling her husband Brad has something to do with this. The police are in possession of a video with Brad early Saturday morning at a local store. He told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6am. The video has Brad buying detergent with bleach and/or bleach actually purchased at 4am. Redacted statement I feel this is a cruical piece of evidence indicating something had occured. As I searched with my children yesterday in the construction areas along Kildaire Farm Rd and in the Bluffs Nature park in the pouring rain, I kept hope to hear her yell out for help that the rain would stimulate her.

Woah! (About the store story!)

Welcome to WebSleuths btw! :)

Oh my! What a feeling....looking for Nancy when you knew about the bleach thing.

How kind of you to be helping search for her!

I am almost certain a tv station has a traffic camera at the intersection of Cary Pkwy and Holly Springs Rd. If the cameras run continuous and most likely the route taken, it could put a time, vehicle, passengers etc to be specific and answer some questions.

I have a strong feeling her husband Brad has something to do with this. The police are in possession of a video with Brad early Saturday morning at a local store. He told the police he went to get milk and bread at 6am. The video has Brad buying detergent with bleach and/or bleach actually purchased at 4am. Redacted statement I feel this is a cruical piece of evidence indicating something had occured. As I searched with my children yesterday in the construction areas along Kildaire Farm Rd and in the Bluffs Nature park in the pouring rain, I kept hope to hear her yell out for help that the rain would stimulate her.

Interesting. How would you know what he told the cops ?

Assuming she was killed after midnight Friday, she was dead nearly 3 days before the autopsy this am. With the hot sun on Saturday and Sunday, I hope decomposition will not mask the cause of death.....likely suffocation or strangulation, imo.

If he dressed her in jogging clothes after he killed her, maybe he made a mistake like tying her shoes backwards.

I know assuming is wrong. But....my understanding is the police asked to view the video of a specific time and purchase by Brad. Who else would have known he was at this particular store and have reason to lie about the time and purchase made except the husband? This is why I am assuming he was the one who told he had left home early in the morning. I still think a video at the traffic light will answer the time frame all this took place since the car would have to stop to enter Holly Springs Road. That all is IF this is Nancy. I am still praying it is not.

Gosh, everything seems to point to the husband. What a horrible situation. What is it with husbands here thinking they can get away with this stuff?

I know assuming is wrong. But....my understanding is the police asked to view the video of a specific time and purchase by Brad. Who else would have known he was at this particular store and have reason to lie about the time and purchase made except the husband? This is why I am assuming he was the one who told he had left home early in the morning. I still think a video at the traffic light will answer the time frame all this took place since the car would have to stop to enter Holly Springs Road. That all is IF this is Nancy. I am still praying it is not.

If he is on video at 4 am, look for a swift arrest after the autopsy.

Fox News just reported that a press conference is going on right now. In a few minutes, they're going to give an update and also talk to her best friend.

Wow, momto3kids, you sure know how to make a good entrance! If your info is accurate, it truly is a bombshell that will sink this murdering husband's ship.

Welcome to Websleuths! I hope you'll stick around and keep us posted!

Susan

I guess when I heard the search shifted yesterday afternoon to Lake Wheeler and Johnson Lake it became apparent the police were looking for more. These are two lakes Nancy would need to drive to since the roads are not safe to jog along, and neither lake has a jogging trail around them. Now I wonder what the police know and why they shifted the search to the water areas.

redacted statement Thank You to the welcomes I have recieved. I found this board very informative and wanted to join in hopes we will have a positive outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson