50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like dejavue is happening..sort of like ground hog day over and over and over. Next she will go home, the pizza guy will show up...and then the webcam...and finally little dude and his tent and lawn chair..

Don't forget the angry black family beating down the front door!!

Omg, this makes me so FUMING ANGRY. I hope thost protesters go right back to the house, screaming at her front door. I would be there if I lived in Florida. They are going to have to charge her with murder to keep her butt in jail and they are not ready yet. They want Caylee's body.

I think someone is mixed up that the other bonds were paid for late last nite for the new charges.

You're KIDDING me! They must have seen all the press LP got and decided they wanted some of that spotlight too. Unbelievable.

This is just coming across as "Breaking News" -- she'll be out at 10 am tomorrow according to WESH.

Maybe the original poster misunderstood when reading that bond was posted earlier today....

I don't believe it.

Well, I'll believe it when I see it...

OMG! Just when you think it can't get any crazier!! This has GOT to be the strangest case I've ever followed.

Yup, JB forcing LE to play...wonder who put up the moolah?

Coming out of "just reading" mode to say I'm praying this is NOT true! I've been following this case from the start and if we all aren't bald by the time it ends, it will be a miracle!

I feel like dejavue is happening..sort of like ground hog day over and over and over. Next she will go home, the pizza guy will show up...and then the webcam...and finally little dude and his tent and lawn chair..

you said it sister! All I can say is WTF :banghead:

Anonymous person. Can this person stay anonymous? What is it about this girl that people are drawn to? ESPECIALLY if they're not in it for the notoriety?????

If they stay anonymous then I have to believe she was involved in some nefarious doings and being bonded out by some pretty bad people who want her *loyalty* down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member