Nancy Grace - 10/8/08 - Wednesday

Can someone please tell me where LP said they would probably find Caylee? It was on the 10/7 NG Show and I can't find it. He said something like No. or So. of the residence and East of the airport. I would appreciate it. Thanks

What LP said has to have been backwards. He said it was between the Anthony house and the airport, northwest of the airport and southeast of the house. It's apparent he meant southwest of the house and northeast of the airport since the house is northeast of the airport.

Her shopping really puts the squash on her looking for her daughter herself during those thirty days.

I am flabbergasted at her spending. I couldn't spend that much money if I TRIED without severe guilt. It's just a walk in the park for her.

Yes, although do not have the site link.
Just type in grace+transcripts...it will come up for you.

Thank you so much for the transcript link. The wording is confusing:

southeast of the home, northwest to the airport

Notice he says southeast OF the home, northwest TO (not of) the airport

Therefore, call me confused:waitasec:

According to LP's directions, I would still include Moss Park/Split Oak Forest within the area described, until that sentence is defined.

Q>> From QuiteStorm:
This case is keeping me awake at night and has kinda put me in a depression. I'm ready to file a class action lawsuit against KC for mental distress on a grand scale. I need to go to a happy place pretty soon. I literally type addresses and cell tower locations in my sleep, over and over and I keep trying to find a little lost girl. Amazing yet so very sad.

Wow.....I feel the same way and going thru the same things at night....I cant sleep either....I lay there ....wondering this and that...and I dream of your pings and all the maps and the ws calender.....its crazy!

hope you got a good night sleep.....and thanks again for all your hard work!
:eek:nline:
Thank you and yes, I finally got some sleep last night, but had strange dreams. I thought recent Grand Jury news would help but I think I'm going to grieve all over again. Even though my head knows Caylee is gone and that it's real, it's getting a little TOO real, poor sweet baby. I just ache for her.

Snipped-
A few pages back there is a lot of discussion about how Casey got back and forth from AL's to Amscot if she did in fact come back and use the car again.
Snipped

http://trip1.golynx.com/ntp/en/?#result_mark

Good morning. I am trying this again. I posted this late last night with no response.I have heard a LOT of discussion about "how did KC get from point a to point b" during the time her car was ditched at Amscot. Especially after LP threw it out there again on NG last night. I have also wondered how she made it to the A's home when she took her Mom's car." Orlando has public transportation called Lynx. There is a bus stop on the corner RIGHT by Amscot. I am not saying this how she did it. I'm wondering if anyone else thinks this is a possibility. Or has this already been posted and is old news?

Also, does anyone know the address for the apartment where TONE lives?
I'm coming on late so maybe someone answered this. I meant to answer it last night. It's 3843 Sutton Place Blvd, Winter Park, FL.

What is the significance of KC calling JCP evidently from CA en GA's place? Did her mom cut her off? Was she worried why the creditcard didn't work all of the sudden? LP talked about a significant phone call to JCP. Does anyone have any idea why this would be important? Had she been there and left something inadvertently in the store? Store parking lot? Did she purchase something at JCP that may implicate her? (tools? shovel?) Maybe she wanted the credit department to send the bill to another address?

Thanks!
There were a lot of discussions about this last night on this thread. It may be worthwhile to take a look at them. But from what I can tell about the calls, and this is just my opinion, she wasn't near enough to Amscot to have run out of gas there yet. It took her a bit to get there and she had already called Tony before she got to that area. She KC called her mom around 9:30 am and AH about an hour later, followed by at call to JG. She called Penney's at 11:09 and if you look up the number on the web, it will tell you that that's the fraud or credit card stolen line, 18005420800. But it's also the customer service number. She calls AL at 11:28 after he texts her. Then she has a series of calls with one of the Fusion shot girls. I am not sure why yet that it's deemed important about the timing of the JCP call except for the fact that it wasn't the store she was calling according to the web. You can find a timeline of these calls and what towers they pinged from in posts I wrote last night if you're interested. Also on the calender. One reason could be that her mom had found out or was going to find out about the JPC charges and come looking for her so she knew she had to take care of the body pronto. The text to AH about the smell came at 11:34 am, about two hours after KC talked to her mom and about a half hour after she called JCP. LP quotes the text message though. What it actually said was "there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."

There were a lot of discussions about this last night on this thread. It may be worthwhile to take a look at them. But from what I can tell about the calls, and this is just my opinion, she wasn't near enough to Amscot to have run out of gas there yet. It took her a bit to get there and she had already called Tony before she got to that area. She KC called her mom around 9:30 am and AH about an hour later, followed by at call to JG. She called Penney's at 11:09 and if you look up the number on the web, it will tell you that that's the fraud or credit card stolen line, 18005420800. But it's also the customer service number. She calls AL at 11:28 after he texts her. Then she has a series of calls with one of the Fusion shot girls. I am not sure why yet that it's deemed important about the timing of the JCP call except for the fact that it wasn't the store she was calling according to the web. You can find a timeline of these calls and what towers they pinged from in posts I wrote last night if you're interested. Also on the calender. One reason could be that her mom had found out or was going to find out about the JPC charges and come looking for her so she knew she had to take care of the body pronto. The text to AH about the smell came at 11:34 am, about two hours after KC talked to her mom and about a half hour after she called JCP. LP quotes the text message though. What it actually said was "there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car."
could that dead animal have been Caylee? just a thought.

I'm thinking it was because she may have stolen the card from the house when she was there on 6/27 and called JCP to see if the card was still active. She does make a charge on 6/30.

She could have been impersonating her mother and asking what was needed in order for her daughter to use her charge card without her being with her. I know when I use to use my fathers cards as a teenager most stores required a handwritten letter giving me permission to use the cards and my fathers signature which could be compared with the credit card. I also use to do this with my daughter when she was old enough to go shopping by herself. Matter of fact about two years ago I had to do the same thing when I used a credit card that was only in my husbands name. She is probably very good at forging her mothers name.

I'm thinking it was because she may have stolen the card from the house when she was there on 6/27 and called JCP to see if the card was still active. She does make a charge on 6/30.

She could have been impersonating her mother and asking what was needed in order for her daughter to use her credit card without her being with her. I know when I use to use my fathers cards as a teenager most stores required a handwritten letter giving me permission to use the cards and my fathers signature which could be compared with the credit card. I also use to do this with my daughter when she was old enough to go shopping by herself. Matter of fact about two years ago I had to do the same thing when I used a credit card that was only in my husbands name. She is probably very good at forging her mothers name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back