Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody remember when George was driving up to Georgia to check out a info someone gave them that Caylee was there? He was packing up either the SUV or some truck and the last item he placed in it was a good sized white cooler? It was when Cindy was going on about Caylee being taken further into the moutains. Did George actually go to Georgia? Did anyone else see this and wonder anything re Caylee/cooler?

Just one of those thoughts that pops up now and again so figured I ask to put it to rest.

Thanks.

I believe KC told him after she was caught by CA. I have suspected the body was in the back yard, she moved it, and maybe it was hidden in AH's wrecked car at Tonys. She had to get her "daddy' or someone "help" her. I think him because of his LE background.

I am evidently not the only one who thinks that............

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby said he was the most surprised about how clean the trunk was, and believes a second suspect will surface.

"If the hypothesis that Caylee was in the trunk is true, whoever helped Miss Anthony was very intelligent, and I would have to think they had some law enforcement background," Hornsby said.

EXACTLY!

It is interesting to note that the trunk contained a decomposing body and yet all forensics could find is a single hair and the air samples -- and a stain we seem to have no info on?

Contrast that with the inside of the car that, for a kidnapping theory, still contained the babyseat, Caylee's Mama doll, some nappies, KC's dirty clothes, shoes, knife, etc, etc.

Someone cleaned the trunk big time at the time the car was recovered from the tow yard -- to my thinking -- because if it was KC alone wouldn't she have removed items to support a kidnapping?

At some point the day the car was recovered someone poked around in the trunk further and either found someone or found evidence and it was sanitized and the cover up put into full motion.

KC may have not said anything or had been confronted but there was help, after the fact.

Some of it is cultural too. Many people are from countries where they don't have a history of trusting banks and they'd rather get the cash in hand. Prepaid debit cards can be a better/cheaper solution for these folks when they have to pay a percentage to cash checks and a service charges to purchase money orders. There are prepaid debit card providers which will accept income tax or payroll direct deposits free, which can be reloaded for a small fee at several locations, which charge nothing when the card is used to make purchases or get cash back (if permitted) Visa or Mastercard type retailers network, with only nominal fees for ATM withdrawals and other bank-type services.

I work part-time @ Money Mart ..
Some people use these cheque cashing places because their bank holds ALL deposits for 10 days ..
They want their money NOW .. :D
Quite often, they take what $$ they need and deposit the rest in the bank ..
It's convenient ..

Yep, and how many of these wild goose chases should they go on before enough is enough?? CA and GA would drag these "sightings" out for YEARS and YEARS!

As long as the money rolls in............they will keep doing it..........Whatever it takes to scam money from innocent people.

Except her lying daughter??

I think the Rev has a right to exact some revenge at this point.

The word reverend and revenge shouldn't be in the same sentence. IMO a minister should remember his training to turn the other cheek and release his information about the Anthony's, in order to protect his son, in front of a jury.
jmo

CA and GA didn't realize the tapes would be made public.
Say they were ambushed.
Thursday night will show first 24 hours after Caylee disappeared.
Friday first 30 days.

I do :seeya:. Lee has to get some of his credibility back after the Phil Spector "hide the fingernail" and the Michael Peterson "spew the ketchup" trials.

For some reason, I also think his professional "fee" isn't as high as it use to be.

Dr. Lee isn't that much of a threat, who can understand him when he speaks. He fashions himself as a latter-day Charlie Chan. jmo

Does anybody remember when George was driving up to Georgia to check out a info someone gave them that Caylee was there? He was packing up either the SUV or some truck and the last item he placed in it was a good sized white cooler? It was when Cindy was going on about Caylee being taken further into the moutains. Did George actually go to Georgia? Did anyone else see this and wonder anything re Caylee/cooler?

Just one of those thoughts that pops up now and again so figured I ask to put it to rest.

Thanks.

I remember that.....I wonder where that cooler is today? They have one with a blue top in the garage, but I have not seen that other one around since then........I thought it strange at the time someone would pack a large cooler. We take a 6 pack cooler for an afternoon with us at times. We only take a large one like that on a long trip where we are going to stop along the way to have a picnic or taking food.

True. DH and I play a little word game everytime she says "Breaking News" , "Bombshell" and "Unleash the Lawyers".

Too funny! I was on the phone with my mom and we both missed it (she watches and keeps up with this case, too.)

DH heard me say to her "I missed the beginning of NG" and he piped up and said "I can tell you what she said. Bombshell! Police are desperately searching for a beautiful three year old Florida toddler, Caylee."

He's a hoot. :crazy:

too funny! I was on the phone with my mom and we both missed it (she watches and keeps up with this case, too.)

dh heard me say to her "i missed the beginning of ng" and he piped up and said "i can tell you what she said. Bombshell! Police are desperately searching for a beautiful three year old florida toddler, caylee."

he's a hoot. :crazy:

correction: Keey-lee :)

ok i have been lurking since the beginning. My question is there anyway to take that photo on NG and compare it to a side view of Caylee

ok i have been lurking since the beginning. My question is there anyway to take that photo on NG and compare it to a side view of Caylee

I have already done it. The child in the picture has a longer nose and a smaller forehead. There is a lot of differences in the body build also.

I was up watching repeat of NG and I saw the pic. of the sighting so I thought well heck lets compare. Maybe, I should just go back to just lurkin.LOL

wow. thanks i was just curious

She did not look like her at all to me, but out of curiosity I overlayed the pictures of the face, and it is not close.

It is amazing to me the Anthonys cannot identify their OWN granddaughter.
I could tell my children in a group where kids were all the same size, hair color, etc. I sure would never mistake a picture of one of mine.

I was up watching repeat of NG and I saw the pic. of the sighting so I thought well heck lets compare. Maybe, I should just go back to just lurkin.LOL

The picture was available a few of days ago here.

Don't go back to lurking - stay with us. We are a friendly group.

I have 6 kids and just the same for me I could not mistake any of them. I just saw the pic. briefly and thought well I personally don't know right off the bat ya know. But I don't have any pics of caylee downloaded and i just follow what i read and see on tv.

Well I have 6 kids myself and I would not mistake them either. But I saw that pic on NG and I don't have any pics of Caylee downloaded so I thought ya know its's worth a try. Even though I don't think she is with us anymore.

I shouldn't have been ranting about RG probably in the first place since I say the same exact thing every time he's interviewed. I forgot that posts are supposed to try and not be negative and I was being negative about him. Hopefully all sides of the issues will come out at the trial.

I think we all get caught up in the negativity of this "circus". For me it's on Tuesdays and Wednesdays! Today was your day. Tomorrow might be someone else! We are ALL ready to say ENOUGH but those dang A's just keep the Ferris Wheel going! I hope I didnt hurt your feelings. I just wanted to point out that I think RevG is an honorable man who was just standing up for his family. ((((((((((((((hugz))))))))))))

I remember that.....I wonder where that cooler is today? They have one with a blue top in the garage, but I have not seen that other one around since then........I thought it strange at the time someone would pack a large cooler. We take a 6 pack cooler for an afternoon with us at times. We only take a large one like that on a long trip where we are going to stop along the way to have a picnic or taking food.

Thank you, TURBOTHINK, glad to see someone else had a thought it was strange.

Did find video of it...url below.

Going back over the info from the first week or so....I was surprised to see how much was done by LE and As. Lee sure much more public.

Still can't find though if George really did go to Georgia. I just don't understand how he can flip flop....this Georgia trip seems to have taken place within a days time of the 7/24 police interview.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25828953/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member