Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by beckaroozie
Yeah someone else she stole from killed Caylee, and then put the body in the trunk of Casey's car. Ugh Get a grip George!

No! No! It was another dead body!! Remember!!! Jeez!!

Dang , I just cant keep up with all the fairy tales in this case I guess...:rolleyes:

goodnite all

I can't sleep, medical procedure in the afternoon. Just wanted to say that is the one thing I noticed while watching NG, is Caylee's chin, or lack of. In the video of Caylee at the nursing home when she turns her head to the side she has a very small chin, and the girl in the photo has a well developed chin. It's like their grasping at straws, that's not Caylee.

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

This is weird. According to GA Cindy wasn't aware of the money problems until the FBI video was released. But KC knew about the money problems and was talking about them months ago. Did GA confide in KC? Did KC not tell CA? Or did the whole family know and this was just one more way of blaming LE?

I thought that November 24th was the deadline date for the State's decision as to whether or not to proceed with the DP. Was this mentioned at all on the show? I haven't been able to find any information on this anywhere!

He's also lying. He said there was pizza. There was no pizzaa in that bag. And old pizza still doesn't have maggots. And it sure doesn't smell like garbage

I 've been doing a little research and it said that maggots can consume 60% of a corpse in a week..:eek:

What were they feeding on for 15 days, if no remains were there? :waitasec:

I would think if a kidnapper was dumb enough to take Caylee out in public they would have at least dyed her hair...this child is not her imo.

I can't sleep, medical procedure in the afternoon. Just wanted to say that is the one thing I noticed while watching NG, is Caylee's chin, or lack of. In the video of Caylee at the nursing home when she turns her head to the side she has a very small chin, and the girl in the photo has a well developed chin. It's like their grasping at straws, that's not Caylee.

Good luck on the medical stuff-:blowkiss: Very good observation concerning the difference in the chins. That was very obvious to me also.

.......but kc lies, so....when RG makes this statement:
-------------------------------------------------------
GRUND: Casey would sit at our dinner table while she waited for Jesse to get home from work and she would just vent. She would just tell me everything what was going on in her family`s life, how much she hated her father for the gambling debts and losing $30,000 of the family`s money, not $10,000.

The fact that she thought her father was cheating on her mother. She didn`t want him to come home. She told me about, you know, a lot of the inner workings. And I`m not sure what it was that got them startled enough that they wanted to do a proactive thing and tell the FBI, but I just basically told Cindy Anthony after hearing one of their lawyers slander my son, I said that`s it. I`m just going to answer any question anybody has about you and your family.
-------------------------------------
it is just what KC told...not truth...maybe? We do not know.
But you, RG, have the right to tell anything you know on NG or anywhere else. IMP

I thought that November 24th was the deadline date for the State's decision as to whether or not to proceed with the DP. Was this mentioned at all on the show? I haven't been able to find any information on this anywhere!

I'm not convinced there is a deadline. I just don't see it in the statutes.:blowkiss:

I 've been doing a little research and it said that maggots can consume 60% of a corpse in a week..:eek:

What were they feeding on for 15 days, if no remains were there? :waitasec:
I'm very curious about the same thing. :confused:

(It worries me.)

Hope your medical procedure went well and you're feeling good and rested! :blowkiss:

Mr Grund did a nice prayer vigil and said nice things, however, after listening to the Anthonys he has the right to respond.
so far all the lies are coming from the Anthony camp imo

resp. snipped....

Yep, so far, "all the lies are coming from the Anthony camp"......w/KC being the biggest liar of them all......so WHY would anyone go on national TV or the www. & repeat anything that KC says ???

Mr. Grund should be responding only to any statements the A's have made...
and not reporting on any "stories" that KC told him.

Haven't both he & JG already stated they know that KC lies ???

Heheh! I agree. Yeah, there may not always be a new break and whatnot BUT hey...I keep watching. lol Edit to add that as far as I can see, this is what people WANT to see. They WANT to hear about Caylee!

People want to hear the truth... what really happened and what are the parents covering up

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

ITA.......just because "Casey said it", does not make it so.

RG & JG have already stated they know KC lies, why repeat anything she has said ???.....esp. if it has nothing to do with Caylee missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆