Vehicles owned or used by Garrido

He seemed to own alot of vans !! I cant help but feel there is a reason he didn't sell these but keep them hidden away out of view. After all he was friends with a guy who owned a junkyard he could have easilly had his friend haul them away right? :doh:

tow2.jpg

(image from Radar Online)

Look at the blinds in the back windows! Creepy!

Can anyone tell what year of van this is?

The sedan may have been his vehicle of choice for abductions. Now it's been reported that a witness spotted Ilene Misheloff getting into a sedan like Garrido's!

LE towed another van from the property this evening! They said it was in the way of their search.

I wonder what color and year this one is?

I found a video that shoes LE towing off the van. here (Unsolved Kidnappings Lead to New Search...)There's a good shot of it, but I wasn't able to get a still copy.

Molino reported having towed a few vehicles from PG's property.
I think PG had a revolving door of different cars and vans that he used.
I sure hope that Molino's cars are being inspected one, by one....
But who knows how many cars had been turned into parts.

It looked to me like a Dodge, with an old black and yellow California license plate.

(Let alone PG's female lawyer who looks like a cleaned up version of NG!)
: 0

ROFL! YES!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I was going to make a snarky comment about PG's lawyer's attire, but thought better of it. :angel: You have given me strength.

The back windows are not the same.
Yes. I noticed the same. But whoever was able to provide a description didn't have access to the internet photographs that we do. Certainly, they weren't flipping pics back and forth the way we do to do determine if the vans are an exact match.

ROFL! YES!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I was going to make a snarky comment about PG's lawyer's attire, but thought better of it. :angel: You have given me strength.
When they were in court for the bail hearings; at first I thought PG's lawyer was a sister/family member of NG's!

Have a look at PG's van and the van that was shown as Bindner's van on Michaela's Charley Project page!

Scroll down for a pic of the van:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garecht_michaela.html

Also, am I the only one who is SHOCKED at how much Nancy G and Michelle Michaud look alike??? (Let alone PG's female lawyer who looks like a cleaned up version of NG!)

BBM
I got confused at first when I saw his Lawyer...I thought it was Nancy - LOL
I said to myself boy how did NG get so cleaned up in jail?

It took me a few seconds to realize after seeing another photo
"oh..that is not Nancy next to him" I realized.
YES I noticed that too. :)

Molino reported having towed a few vehicles from PG's property.
I think PG had a revolving door of different cars and vans that he used.
I sure hope that Molino's cars are being inspected one, by one....
But who knows how many cars had been turned into parts.

If you look at Molino's junkyard on Google maps, boy are there TONS of cars there. Hopefully, he's still got Garrido's "get away cars".

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...916666&spn=0.000349,0.000583&t=h&z=20&iwloc=A

I found a video that shoes LE towing off the van. here (Unsolved Kidnappings Lead to New Search...)There's a good shot of it, but I wasn't able to get a still copy.

Select the title from the right on the video screen then scroll over to about 1 minute 50 seconds into the video to see the van.

(Yes, I often talk to myself.)

Have a look at PG's van and the van that was shown as Bindner's van on Michaela's Charley Project page!

Scroll down for a pic of the van:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garecht_michaela.html

Also, am I the only one who is SHOCKED at how much Nancy G and Michelle Michaud look alike??? (Let alone PG's female lawyer who looks like a cleaned up version of NG!)

THey look similar but MM has a much harder look to me and resembles the sketch from Jaycee's abduction much more IMO. I mean NG looks like the sketch too but MM just has a harder look to me, while NG just looks crazy and loopy. WHich means in a roundabout way I agree with you LOL

If you look at Molino's junkyard on Google maps, boy are there TONS of cars there. Hopefully, he's still got Garrido's "get away cars".

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...916666&spn=0.000349,0.000583&t=h&z=20&iwloc=A

I know PG had several cars in his back yard and since Molino said he towed a few, I imagine there
were also other cars PG had that we will not see that were revolving.
If that towing some cars story from Molino is true not a cover up for something else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back