2008.07.22 Joyce and Bailey Dickens Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS much as Casey liked to take photos wouldn't you think that somewhere in there she would have taken a photo of Caylee with her Nanny?

And there's no pictures of Caylee playing with "Zack" or any friends.

And no where is there any pictures of Caylee helping her mother decorate the Christmas tree, sitting on Santa's lap at the mall, or of Caylee with the family celebrating Thanksgiving, or a family member's birthday, or a 4th of July celebration. There's no pictures of Caylee swinging on a swing or playing on playground equipment at the park with other children. The Anthonys live in Orlando, home to Disney World.......there's no pictures of Caylee at Disney World.

Caylee was almost three-years-old when she died. Yet.......there's nothing, no pictures of family celebrations with Caylee surrounded by family. Where are the pictures of Caylee with her great-grandmother, Shirley? Where are the pictures of Caylee with her great-grandparents or great aunts and uncles on George's side of the family? Why was Caylee's 2nd birthday party only attended by Casey's friends..........where's the extended family? Wasn't Caylee's great-grandparents and other family members invited? Where are Caylee's playmates?

Is the Anthony family so dysfunctional that they've cut off all their family outside those in their immediate household?

I disagree. Casey took Caylee everywhere and is why all her friends knew Caylee. I can understand why Casey isn't in all the pics since Casey took the pics. Cindy George and Casey all had their own car seats. Cindy took Caylee to see her father for Fathers day. I think they took very good care of Caylee. I don't think throwing George and Cindy under the bus is going to fly to well with a jury that wants to hear the truth. There is plenty of evidence in the house pics to show me that Caylee lived under very favorable conditions. This is my opinion only.

I remember seeing caylee at her second b-day party with all adults and liquor being served and the cake smashing incident with kc &ca. Caylee & kc at the beach when caylee was little in a pink one piece and a wet pull up while kc was in a bikini in front of a hotel. Caylee at another grown up party holding a football holding her mother's hand walking rather fast going god knows where, maybe time for a diaper change. No other kids her age to play with and kc not looking happy. Then the beer wench party with poor caylee in sunglasses and beads with a candy necklace around her neck that looks like it was waaaay past her bedtime and the adults doing heaven knows what. There were no other children to play with. What I have not seen are pictures of Caylee having a character breakfast at Disney with snow white & Cinderella. Giving mickey & Minnie mouse a hug with her mickey ears on. I have not seen a picture of her riding the tea cups or its a small world ride. Sea world and shamoo is just down the road from the A's. There are water parks not only in Disney but on International drive that they could have taken her too. The animals at Disney make for a pleasant day trip or even riding the monorail and going to the petting zoo. I think children 2 and under are free so even with out kc's work discount they could have taken her to multiple attractions for very little cost. The A's have shared every aspect of the life and times of kc & caylee. The abundance of activities that are available in Orlando would boggle the outsiders mind,yet all we see of pictures of Caylee are in the A's backyard, house,or on of kc's friends house parties. I have a feeling that Caylee was not the priority that the A's would have us believe that she was. Why do I believe that. Because they would have noticed her missing before 31 days!!!

I think this is exactly what the defense wants. They want the neighbors to throw GA and CA under the bus. And if you are falling for this, you are playing right into their hands. This is prolly why it took so long to see this interview. I am not even sure where it came out in discovery or even if it did come out in discovery. The LE do not like these kind of statements because it points away from Casey.

The neighbors pointed out that CA was controlling. The same info given by countless others. They pointed out that CA was not liked. The same impression countless others have had after watching CA throughout this case. Doesn't point away from Casey in the least. Doesn't throw CA and GA under the bus in the least. Just adds credibility to all the others interviewed with consistent information. I saw this video a long while back. It wasn't held back from being released.

IMO

I was refferring to the Bailey's throwing Ga and Ca under the bus. Staying on topic here. Their interview according this thread was July 22 08. We all know a lot more now, but at that point 7 days after the police got involved, the Bailey's went out of there way to bad mouth the Anthony's. I would not do such a thing. I think most people would not do such a thing. btw Did all the neighbors do this?

Apparently none of the neighbors had anything good to say about the Anthony family.

I don't think the Baileys went out of their way to "bad mouth" the Anthonys. They pretty much hit the nail on the head. They weren't buying the "Caylee is missing" story. They pretty much believed that Caylee was probably deceased, and were passing on to the police what Kio told them about where Casey might bury the body. As it turns out, they were correct - Caylee was deceased and her remains were found in the general area where Kio felt they might be.

They also had a good handle on Casey's partying and numerous boyfriends, Cindy's controlling behavior, and George not being able to keep a job. These are all things that later proved to be true.

The neighbors were throwing out everything and anything they could think of, the way you should, because you never know what might be of help to LE. They weren't being calculating, careful, manipulative, they had no agenda. That's how Caylee's family should have acted.

IMO

I'm not bothering to find the link for you, but have you even read any of the depositions? NO, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony did not take Caylee out to many places. They were asked pointedly in their depositions even.

This little girl was nothing more than a tag along for Casey I'm sorry to say. There were no special outings with this child for the purpose of HER enjoyment .
Btw, do you know what throwing under the bus even means? I AM NOT THROWING GA AND CA 'UNDER THE BUS'.

Show me the photo's of Caylee on the kiddie rides, at the beach, in the park.

p.s A TRIP ALONG WITH GRANDMA TO THE GROCERY STORE doesn't count

Very true. As one looks deeper into this area, it's painfully obvious that there were hardly any pictures of Caylee without Casey in the foreground smiling that awful smile and one gets the sense that she is fulfilling an obligation, not expressing love for her child.

She took her 'everywhere' - well...not really. She took her to parties because she would miss out if she didn't take Caylee since she had no one to take care of her (where was Zanny??). She slept with Csey and her current boyfriend(s) - I mean, that's not something anyone would give credit for - it was selfish. Then we have the uber creepy minutes long videos taken where Caylee is being filmed, trying to interact with whoever is filming, and is ignored and not spoken to in any way. I shudder to think what she was planning to do with those, but I suspect it was something to do with the fake kidnapping scenario.

Taking her to the parties is like buying someone a gift you know they will not use, so that you can enjoy it. You don't get to turn around and say - 'look how awesome I am! I bought you a present!'.

Furthermore, to the topic - The Dickens and the other neighbors have absolutely no reason on Earth to lie or say anything untrue to about the situation. Talk about 'falling into their hands' - good lord that is so backwards! We'd be falling into the Anthony's trap to believe that not only the OCSO LE, FBI, Media, and casey's friends and extended family, Zanny, Casey's high school teachers were plotting against her and out to get her for no reason, now some people want to add the neighbors to this list? She must be the most persecuted person on the planet! What luck!

The Dicken's surely did throw the A's under the bus, IMO they evidently heard KC and CA having verbal interactions, I actually had the feeling they may have gone out of their way to listen if the opportunity presented. (not accusing them of doing anything wrong, or even exaggerating, but there is certainly no love lost between the families...) it just seemed a little catty when they were describing the sale of Caylee's out grown clothes. Were they thinking it would have been better to hold on to all those items?

They are friends of Kiomarie, they believed her
when she said Cindy doesn't like Hispanic's. (another thing we've seen no proof of and could have been another KC un-truth)

Caylee was 2!!!

sorry, slightly OT but on topic of what you are arguing about.

year olds are quickly overwhelmed at a park like
Disneyland!! She should have had her whole life ahead of her to do
Disney, Universal etc!!

It didn't sound to me like KC had been doing much of anything with Caylee except when she had a boyfriend, then she dragged her around. (While Cindy worked and Zany was unavailable :p-:rolleyes:)

Her old friends, even the guys at the tat parlor said they hadn't seen Caylee since her 2nd BDay or before. Most of her friends said the same. KC had spent a few months with Ricardo, they didn't go out; I don't think he could remember 1 time where they went somewhere except for food ie; movies, theme park, etc.. they simply hung out at his house.

School/church carnivals, McD's play-park, are much closer to being the right speed for a two year old. Jesse G was asked where would Caylee be the happiest, his answer was right here at home, playing with her little toys, her little house. Or the park.

The A's were in the middle of financial collapse when all this went down. Those theme parks are very costly, (CA spent $10.00 parking the day she went to Universal) granted if KC was actually employed there, she would have had 10 free trips a year to share with friends and family... But food, extras all add up, a lot of money to blow when a) you can't afford it, b) you are totting a 2 yr old, who would rather be at home... :mears:

I was refferring to the Bailey's throwing Ga and Ca under the bus. Staying on topic here. Their interview according this thread was July 22 08. We all know a lot more now, but at that point 7 days after the police got involved, the Bailey's went out of there way to bad mouth the Anthony's. I would not do such a thing. I think most people would not do such a thing. btw Did all the neighbors do this?

An accessory after-the-fact defense would be interesting.

So the neighbors, who could have very well just happened to hear the fight, decides to talk to LE after they find out that an almost 3 year old child is missing from the home that has been the source of numerous fights, screaming matches, etc and these neighbors are now wrong for trying to do whatever they can to help find said child?!? What kind of sense does that make? If one of my daughters went missing I would welcome anyone that may have anything to add that may help to talk to LE. If my grand-child was missing and I was getting lies from my daughter who was the last person to see my grand-child I would be thankful for any help. In neighborhoods it is not uncommon at all for people to look outside to see what the problem is when a police car shows up at a neighbors house. The Anthony home had more than a couple of calls to the police over the years. The neighbors were bound to notice that something was not right. Kio (a friend of Casey's) went and spoke with someone other than the Anthony's, those people (The Dicken's) notified LE as to what she said. Again, I repeat, an almost 3 year old child was missing at that point!!! The right thing for the neighbors to do is exactly what they did.

IMO

It sounds to me that the Anthonys fear this man- he is privy to a lot of information about them that they would rather not be made public- including his conversation with Kio where she remarked that Caylee was most likely dumped over by the school - Casey's old habits let her down yet again. His testimony would really be worth watching.

So the neighbors, who could have very well just happened to hear the fight, decides to talk to LE after they find out that an almost 3 year old child is missing from the home that has been the source of numerous fights, screaming matches, etc and these neighbors are now wrong for trying to do whatever they can to help find said child?!? What kind of sense does that make? If one of my daughters went missing I would welcome anyone that may have anything to add that may help to talk to LE. If my grand-child was missing and I was getting lies from my daughter who was the last person to see my grand-child I would be thankful for any help. In neighborhoods it is not uncommon at all for people to look outside to see what the problem is when a police car shows up at a neighbors house. The Anthony home had more than a couple of calls to the police over the years. The neighbors were bound to notice that something was not right. Kio (a friend of Casey's) went and spoke with someone other than the Anthony's, those people (The Bailey's) notified LE as to what she said. Again, I repeat, an almost 3 year old child was missing at that point!!! The right thing for the neighbors to do is exactly what they did.

IMO

There would be more than neighbors to work with; e.g., George did try to commit suicide. And Casey did tell him that they needed to stick together.

I agree! Me and my husband take our kids everywhere. We live in Jersey, so when the weather is nice, we go to 6 flags, boardwalks, carnivals and my kids do not appreciate it. They like going on a couple of rides, but sometimes its better to just take them to the park and save our money. They have more fun there. IMO, trips like Disney, etc. should be after 3 years old. When they will enjoy it more. We went to the turtleback zoo a few weeks ago and my 2 year old just wanted to play in the little park they had. He hardly was interested in the animals. My 4 year old wanted to spend the day looking at an alligator, lol... When we went pumpkin picking, I had more fun then they did. Caylee was still very young to enjoy these things. It's sad she will never be able to experience it now.

Children's clothes sizes are only approximate and are also not standardized in terms of size (just like adult clothes). My daughter was wearing some items in 2T when she was 3+ years old. Other items I had to buy larger because they ran small. There is no rhyme or reason. Often people have garage sales to get rid of the infant stuff when the child is a toddler, particularly crib sheets. Those items go for good money.

Same here! Depending on the brand, a lot of things run big or small. My son is over 2 and he still wears 24 months in pants which is big on him.

I agree! Me and my husband take our kids everywhere. We live in Jersey, so when the weather is nice, we go to 6 flags, boardwalks, carnivals and my kids do not appreciate it. They like going on a couple of rides, but sometimes its better to just take them to the park and save our money. They have more fun there. IMO, trips like Disney, etc. should be after 3 years old. When they will enjoy it more. We went to the turtleback zoo a few weeks ago and my 2 year old just wanted to play in the little park they had. He hardly was interested in the animals. My 4 year old wanted to spend the day looking at an alligator, lol... When we went pumpkin picking, I had more fun then they did. Caylee was still very young to enjoy these things. It's sad she will never be able to experience it now.

OT, but had to say, Turtleback Zoo is my personal favorite childhood memory!

There would be more than neighbors to work with; e.g., George did try to commit suicide. And Casey did tell him that they needed to stick together.

George, along with Cindy, cleaned the car as soon as they got it home from the impound lot. George, along with Cindy, knew that something horrible had happened and that Casey had to be involved. George, along with Cindy, has not proven to be a very reliable source of truthful information to LE concerning this case. Casey has proven herself to be a liar. Casey has proven herself to be focused on herself than on her daughter. Casey knows that her parents helped her with the clean-up job on her car so of course Casey will remind George that they "need to stick together". The other people that have been helpful are friends of Casey's. Friends that have been accused by members of the Anthony family of having something to do with what happened to Caylee. Anytime someone speaks out against this family they are slammed in some way. The Anthony family (and some of their supporters) say that they have no business getting involved, that they are suspicious, etc. It appears to me that the ones that should truly be concerned about finding out the truth and getting justice for Caylee are the ones that are trying to cover things up and lie. The ones that never knew Caylee that well appear to be the ones that are wanting justice for her and that includes the neighbors such as The Dicken's.

IMO

So the neighbors, who could have very well just happened to hear the fight, decides to talk to LE after they find out that an almost 3 year old child is missing from the home that has been the source of numerous fights, screaming matches, etc and these neighbors are now wrong for trying to do whatever they can to help find said child?!? What kind of sense does that make? If one of my daughters went missing I would welcome anyone that may have anything to add that may help to talk to LE. If my grand-child was missing and I was getting lies from my daughter who was the last person to see my grand-child I would be thankful for any help. In neighborhoods it is not uncommon at all for people to look outside to see what the problem is when a police car shows up at a neighbors house. The Anthony home had more than a couple of calls to the police over the years. The neighbors were bound to notice that something was not right. Kio (a friend of Casey's) went and spoke with someone other than the Anthony's, those people (The Bailey's) notified LE as to what she said. Again, I repeat, an almost 3 year old child was missing at that point!!! The right thing for the neighbors to do is exactly what they did.

IMO

It's a neighbor's duty to call the police if they think there's something amiss in the neighborhood, and if there is something wrong, to offer any information to LE.

Off-topic, but just last month we had a situation where it was known that the wife was out-of-state visiting friends, while the husband was home alone. When the husband didn't pick up his newspapers two mornings in a row, the neighbor across the street knew something was wrong. 911 was called and the husband was found dead, died of a heart attack - just one example.

I disagree. Casey took Caylee everywhere and is why all her friends knew Caylee. I can understand why Casey isn't in all the pics since Casey took the pics. Cindy George and Casey all had their own car seats. Cindy took Caylee to see her father for Fathers day. I think they took very good care of Caylee. I don't think throwing George and Cindy under the bus is going to fly to well with a jury that wants to hear the truth. There is plenty of evidence in the house pics to show me that Caylee lived under very favorable conditions. This is my opinion only.

BBM
That is an ironic sentence. GA and CA have thrown their own selves under the bus imo by doing exactly the opposite (they never tell the truth) of what a jury wants to know - THE TRUTH. I don't believe a word they say because of THEM - it has nothing to do with what the Dickens said. The fact that the Dickens said what they did about CA early on, before I "knew" her, only strengthens my suspicious feelings about her and her motives.

I don't think a child feels our love by the number of outings we provide them - not at two/three anyway. What I think though is that it's usually natural for parents to want to share outings with their children that delight them. We take them to the Merry-Go-Round so that we can see them smile and laugh during an activity and observe their joy while they experience it. If a child is fed, safe and paid attention to though, they don't really know the difference imo. Heck I rode in a car for over 900 miles with an 18 month old to see Mickey Mouse and stood in line with my cutie who, of course, made a dirty diaper right then (someone saved our place while I took care of it). He doesn't remember that but it amuses me that I did that. The point I'm making is that, the child may not know the difference at that young of an age, but it's weird imo that the grownups would not delight in doing those activities with the child. Also to introduce playmates would seem natural to me and they didn't do much of that. Between two and three years old I think a child would like to have playdates with other children which is how they begin to learn to play and to share (or not) and to do kid stuff. The whole family seems rather selfish to me when it comes to thinking of what might be best for the other guy versus what they want to do/give.

I would never in a million years - no matter how young and dumb I was - put my daughter in a bed with a virtual stranger for any reason. Doesn't matter if I was there or not - that is/was just plain wrong and very bad judgement imo. What on earth? Talk about confusing a poor little girl and setting her up to have no boundaries just like KC never had. Which is why it gets complicated imo. Which takes us right back to who KC's parents are.

George, along with Cindy, cleaned the car as soon as they got it home from the impound lot. George, along with Cindy, knew that something horrible had happened and that Casey had to be involved. George, along with Cindy, has not proven to be a very reliable source of truthful information to LE concerning this case. Casey has proven herself to be a liar. Casey has proven herself to be focused on herself than on her daughter. Casey knows that her parents helped her with the clean-up job on her car so of course Casey will remind George that they "need to stick together". The other people that have been helpful are friends of Casey's. Friends that have been accused by members of the Anthony family of having something to do with what happened to Caylee. Anytime someone speaks out against this family they are slammed in some way. The Anthony family (and some of their supporters) say that they have no business getting involved, that they are suspicious, etc. It appears to me that the ones that should truly be concerned about finding out the truth and getting justice for Caylee are the ones that are trying to cover things up and lie. The ones that never knew Caylee that well appear to be the ones that are wanting justice for her and that includes the neighbors such as The Dicken's.

IMO

In a complicity or an accessory-after-the-fact defense where evidence suggests others could be involved or be part of a cover-up and no physical evidence links the defendant to the alleged crime, such a defense would not be outlandish (not a twinkie defense). And more than a few things in your post would aid such a defense.

Actually, anyone who tells the TRUTH about the Anthonys is throwing them under the bus . One leads to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong