Logan's PI Ken Gamble's Search for Gabe

My understanding is Hispanic Guy...Hispanic Gentleman

If this is wrong PLEASE feel free to correct me or delete this.

Yes, hispanic guy, and we don't have a name yet. That's the million dollar question!

The thread for the HG is here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95457"]The Hispanic Guy & The Couple - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Lots of good information.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/152240

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who is working with the McQuearys in the search for Gabriel, said there is no evidence indicating that Johnson sold Gabriel in an underground adoption, but said there are indications she gave him to someone she entrusted who has the boy in hiding.

I was really shocked by this statement by Ken Gamble. So does this mean the ring is out? No evidence indicating an underground adoption?? Giving him to someone she entrusted would explain why she's keeping quiet.

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who is working with the McQuearys in the search for Gabriel, said there is no evidence indicating that Johnson sold Gabriel in an underground adoption, but said there are indications she gave him to someone she entrusted who has the boy in hiding.

I was really shocked by this statement by Ken Gamble. So does this mean the ring is out? No evidence indicating an underground adoption?? Giving him to someone she entrusted would explain why she's keeping quiet.

I love Ken Gamble. LOVE him!

I have a hard time with this theory - Although I am sure he has way more information than I do!
Part of my problem goes back to the simple question of long term care for the child. if it is not an "adoption agency/situation" where they have changed his identity or have access to medical care, a person just holding him to hide him has got to be getting nervous! Gabe is a hot potato.
1) EJ is definitely not coming back for him.
2) they didn't sign on to adopt him, just hide him.
3)) Depending on what paperwork was signed or created, they can't do anything with him.
4) if TS was involved and planning on getting him, she now can't.
5)it is getting pretty late in the game to come forward with him and say "hey, this is what she said (abuse, whatever) we had him but are turning him in because we didn't know this is what is really going on"

What are these people going to do with him? How are they taking care of him if they are just hiding him? How are they getting him to the doctor, regular check ups?:confused:

I have a hard time with this theory - Although I am sure he has way more information than I do!
Part of my problem goes back to the simple question of long term care for the child. if it is not an "adoption agency/situation" where they have changed his identity or have access to medical care, a person just holding him to hide him has got to be getting nervous! Gabe is a hot potato.
1) EJ is definitely not coming back for him.
2) they didn't sign on to adopt him, just hide him.
3)) Depending on what paperwork was signed or created, they can't do anything with him.
4) if TS was involved and planning on getting him, she now can't.
5)it is getting pretty late in the game to come forward with him and say "hey, this is what she said (abuse, whatever) we had him but are turning him in because we didn't know this is what is really going on"

What are these people going to do with him? How are they taking care of him if they are just hiding him? How are they getting him to the doctor, regular check ups?:confused:

Mr. Gamble certainly knows more than we do..AMEN...however, I can only speak on medical issues in regards to your post...as an adoptive mother...doctors, clinics, the likes there of, don't ask for papers....all I had to do was say my daughter was adopted and I had no knowledge of any previous medical hsitory...that's was it...you basically start anew...it's kinda like "Okay!"...we moved on. Now that was 30 years ago, things may have certainly changed....but very good points for sure...

Mr. Gamble certainly knows more than we do..AMEN...however, I can only speak on medical issues in regards to your post...as an adoptive mother...doctors, clinics, the likes there of, don't ask for papers....all I had to do was say my daughter was adopted and I had no knowledge of any previous medical hsitory...that's was it...you basically start anew...it's kinda like "Okay!"...we moved on. Now that was 30 years ago, things may have certainly changed....but very good points for sure...

Thanks you and I definitely understand what you are saying - not a lot of comfort there is it. :( That it is so easy.
But, I guess my train of thought is, that if a person were just hiding him, thinking it was going to be temporary, would they be comfortable going that extra mile and getting in even deeper by lying and say we adopted.....

I just think that if someone was just hiding him, supposedly for a short time, they are getting nervous. I would be (not that I could fathem getting caught up in something like this). IDK

I just think that if someone was just hiding him, supposedly for a short time, they are getting nervous. I would be (not that I could fathem getting caught up in something like this). IDK

Good point!! WHich makes me say if EJ did have someone hide G temporarily....Now almost 3 months later, most likely they don't know what to do and are most likely totally freaked out!!

EJ doesn't seem to care what situations she puts others in, including her family.

New Details in Baby Gabriel Case
Wednesday, March 31 2010, 08:47 AM CDT

Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1671.shtml

New Details in Baby Gabriel Case
Wednesday, March 31 2010, 08:47 AM CDT

Ken Gamble, the private investigator in the baby Gabriel case, is asking for the public's help. Gamble says that after looking at a handwritten journal kept by the baby's mother they know that she went to Raymond Rimkus park on the morning of December 27th. Around 10 a.m. Johnson says she met a couple who had been sent by a third party she trusted. If you wish to contact the family's private investigator in this case you can go to our links section.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1671.shtml

BBM - Maybe this has been explained elsewhere and I just haven't found it, but.... I have a stupid question, why would she keep a journal?

Sorry I don't think that Elizabeth would have such "allegiance" to a couple she just met in a "hand off">>> she would not have such a strong bond to the HG...

and I don't think all these people would have the reason or ability to hide Gabriel like this and take these risks...I also question the logical practicalities of this....ie, how are they getting medical care, how do they "explain" him and what is their motive?

If you are a selfish person, who likes to party and likes drugs and going out...why would you "give away" a valuable possession that could bring you money?? I think Elizabeth had pipedream ideas of somehow getting rid of Gabe, hurting Logan and making some money in the process...I think that is how her association with TS started

To now say "she didn't give him up for adoption or sell him, she just gave him away" is not really that great , no real proof here

it does "cover" the obvious fact that Elizabeth did not seem to have profited...she had no large sum of money, she didn't get a new/new to her car....she was staying in a $25 a night hostel, apparently didn't even have enough money to rent even a motel room

so saying "she handed him off" is a convenient way to explain the lack of "profit"...but still I don't see this as being proof of anything

the fact that Elizabeth was vile and violent to Gabe before, tried to "sell" him for adoption, pictues of him looking drugged in the motel room, and most important the horrible "dead....blue" text etc to Logan

to me this adds up to a sad conclusion. In fact I would like to start a "theory" thread here just for this theory, cause I see nothing but "theory" threads here that I feel are getting more and more full of speculation and so much embellishment that it has become almost like "fan fiction">> I think people mean well and are spinning these ideas to make themselves and others keep hope and feel better but sorry I just do not see any basis in most of this

Sorry I don't think that Elizabeth would have such "allegiance" to a couple she just met in a "hand off">>> she would not have such a strong bond to the HG...

and I don't think all these people would have the reason or ability to hide Gabriel like this and take these risks...I also question the logical practicalities of this....ie, how are they getting medical care, how do they "explain" him and what is their motive?

If you are a selfish person, who likes to party and likes drugs and going out...why would you "give away" a valuable possession that could bring you money?? I think Elizabeth had pipedream ideas of somehow getting rid of Gabe, hurting Logan and making some money in the process...I think that is how her association with TS started

To now say "she didn't give him up for adoption or sell him, she just gave him away" is not really that great , no real proof here

it does "cover" the obvious fact that Elizabeth did not seem to have profited...she had no large sum of money, she didn't get a new/new to her car....she was staying in a $25 a night hostel, apparently didn't even have enough money to rent even a motel room

so saying "she handed him off" is a convenient way to explain the lack of "profit"...but still I don't see this as being proof of anything

the fact that Elizabeth was vile and violent to Gabe before, tried to "sell" him for adoption, pictues of him looking drugged in the motel room, and most important the horrible "dead....blue" text etc to Logan

to me this adds up to a sad conclusion. In fact I would like to start a "theory" thread here just for this theory, cause I see nothing but "theory" threads here that I feel are getting more and more full of speculation and so much embellishment that it has become almost like "fan fiction">> I think people mean well and are spinning these ideas to make themselves and others keep hope and feel better but sorry I just do not see any basis in most of this

LogicalMinds - I can appreciate your opinions but I am curious as to why you believe an internationally known PI would release this information if he did not have confidence in its authenticity and/or value. What would be his motivation to make these statements? If he did not believe in what he was making statements about or questioned the evidentiary value, wouldn't he at least keep quiet about it rather than discussing it? His job is to find Gabriel, whatever that means, and it seems his reputation would be damaged if he released information that he did not stand behind.

LogicalMinds - I can appreciate your opinions but I am curious as to why you believe an internationally known PI would release this information if he did not have confidence in its authenticity and/or value. What would be his motivation to make these statements? If he did not believe in what he was making statements about or questioned the evidentiary value, wouldn't he at least keep quiet about it rather than discussing it? His job is to find Gabriel, whatever that means, and it seems his reputation would be damaged if he released information that he did not stand behind.

I don't see any evidence at all there sorry

If his job is to "find Gabriel" then his job is not being done well since Gabriel has certainly not been found. He may believe these statements...I see a lot of "theories" here that people believe. I see nothing of proof

fact : Elizabeth knows what happened and she is NOT talking

anything else is speculation.....and on some of these theories I think it is bordering on "fan fiction".

You have Elizabeth's own "words" that she killed Gabe and his "blue" body etc....so that seems to be more likely to me than all this other speculation and hopeful thinking

I don't see any evidence at all there sorry

If his job is to "find Gabriel" then his job is not being done well since Gabriel has certainly not been found. He may believe these statements...I see a lot of "theories" here that people believe. I see nothing of proof

fact : Elizabeth knows what happened and she is NOT talking

anything else is speculation.....and on some of these theories I think it is bordering on "fan fiction".

You have Elizabeth's own "words" that she killed Gabe and his "blue" body etc....so that seems to be more likely to me than all this other speculation and hopeful thinking

BBM. His job is to find Gabriel, I believe alive or deceased, and I believe he deserves some time to do that before judging how he is doing. My contention is that he would not make these statements if he did not feel he had something of evidentiary value to back them up. My question to you was asking your opinion on what his motivations would be to make these statements if he had nothing to go on. I think we should remember that his "proof", or at least what he is basing his statements on, may be something not published that the general public cannot be privy to at this time.

I agree that there is a lot of speculation by a lot of different people, and I agree that we'd all like Gabriel to be found alive.

But IMO, the PI should be considered in a different category than the general pool of those theorizing / speculating on this.

I'm still holding on to Mr.Gambles theory until he says otherwise...JMO

In addition, I'll go back to when EJ refused to come to court and Mr.Armes basically said the same thing as Mr. Gamble, she protecting the person who has him. So I can't see 2 PI's having the same thoughts that wouldn't lead me to believe there is some valdity to it.

Snip 1:
I also don't think EJ would have an allegiance with the couple. I do think she would with the "trusted third party" who arranged the hand-off. She hasn't given the identity of the couple because she doesn't know who they are. IMO, she isn't giving info on the 3rd party because A) she thinks it's pointless as she's facing charges anyway; B) she DOES NOT want Gabe found; C) the 3rd party has convinced her LE won't believe her.

Snip 2:
She did have a ring worth $20,000 or so in her possession she didn't have before

Snip 3:
I think it's unfair to say a PI with an excellent reputation who has found many missing persons isn't doing his job well because he hasn't found Gabe yet. Especially since we don't know exactly what he is doing. We do know, though, that he has uncovered a lot more info than LE did. You can't expect a child who has gone missing without a trace, probably in the hands of "professionals", to be found overnight. As far as proof -- I think EJ's hand written notes regarding the couple and the hand-off to be pretty solid proof.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back