Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVDS may even have to act out the crime/murder against Stephany......to see if it matches his confession.......

I remember very early when the father of Stephany stated that she had DNA under her fingernail(s)......so he must've been privvy to much evidence then.

JVDS may even have to act out the crime/murder against Stephany......to see if it matches his confession.......

Like someone here posted...Stephany's body....will be...the best witness...how she was killed...

Psych report we've heard about may have been from PLE psychiatrist. These other psychiatric evaluations, gonna just cement that he is a socio/psycho, not insane or mentally ill. Ultimately, will shut down his whining and seal his fate.

Next story/case.

bbm - We can only hope!

Joran.....'I was tricked' > 'I was lured by the FBI' bla bla bla

Next if things goes against him......'My lawyer is and undercover FBI agent' and so is the Judge.'

JC confirmed on NG - there are women Judges in Peru.

RupaM: learned frm Aruban and Dutch authorities that

If has American/U.S. charges against him>he can be tried in U.S., however he has possibility to serve out sentence in Aruba or Holland.

He would be tried first for the murder charges in Peru, wouldn't he? And have to serve his time there?

ON NG: JVDS tried to clean up room, but couldn't get all the blood up.
JVDS did a good job cleaning up the room with the sheets and bedspread.
Ellie-how is he going to get them out of the room, there was too much to clean up.

Can't imagine what the room looked like before his big cleanup. He couldn't get much outta there. Goal must have been cleanup to attempt to match to w/e "confession" he would try to sell when caught. Couldn't do much else under the circumstances and conditions of the room.

A bottom line - his confession, his story does not match the crime scene photos. And that's without the forensic evidence, etc.

OK, just finished watching NG and the part about an Aruban being charged with an American charge and then them being able to be incarcerated in Aruba or The Netherlands. Now I'm really pizzed, because if anyone should know that....it would be Michael Griffith's. Now why in Hello didn't he come forth and tell that? I'm ticked. If this is wrong info....plz let me know to those that watched also.:furious:

RupaM: learned frm Aruban and Dutch authorities that

If has American/U.S. charges against him>he can be tried in U.S., however he has possibility to serve out sentence in Aruba or Holland.

Yes and wasn't it mentioned that his time served in either Aruba or Holland would be shorter? Or am I wrong?

bolded by me....Psychiatric Evaluations huh???? Wouldn't you have to have a mind....to first....work ..with?????

(feeble attempt at some humor here...)

Seriously, to try to "get inside that brain" of his...and see what makes him tick...I would find that FRIGHTENING!!!

The next story we hear him say..it that the Psyciatrist tried to "trick" him with the questions..

No, they're CIA agents don't you know....surely JVS must have top gov't secrects..............ya right.

Just some observations from looking at the photos from the crime scene. We have been speculating about the jeans and whether they were pulled off in a struggle during an attempted sexual assault or removed either by JVS or SF without a struggle. Looking at the photo of the jeans on the Crimesider site, it does appear as though there are several blood splatters on them even though there is only one arrow. Not sure where we got the information that there was no blood on her jeans. One thing I did notice, however, is that the jeans have a two button waist and a zipper fly closure. From the photos, it does not appear as though there was any tearing in that area or anywhere else on the jeans. If there was a struggle in which the jeans were “torn” off, I think there would be some damage to this area. They appear to have been removed normally by undoing both the buttons and the zipper fly.

During JVS’s statement, I believe the question was posed to him about why he removed her pants and shoes. He replied that he didn’t know. Does this mean that LE has determined that the pants and shoes were removed after the murder? Did they come to that conclusion based on the fact that there is blood on both of them?

It has been widely reported that JVS “cleaned up the scene” with the bedclothes. How then does it appear as though SF is laying on them? If he used the sheets to clean up the floor as I believe he also has stated, then how did they get underneath SF? I can see what looks like white bedding in the pile with his clothes at the foot of the bed but could that be one or two pillows? We don’t see the bedspread at all in the photos so perhaps it was found on the other side of the bed? Why are there no photos of that side of the room or the bedspread?

He would have had to move her to place her on those sheets if he had actually used them to clean the floor. Is it possible that she did get as far as the tiled hallway in her bid to escape and that the crime actually happened there? Tiled walls and floors…lots of potential for damage there. He could not have cleaned blood from a carpeted floor very well with sheets...or anything really… so did he use them to clean up the tiled hallway? Did the brown bottle of liquid, which appears to have been found in the bathroom next to a coffee cup with the lid off, figure into this possible cleaning of tile floors and walls? Was he drinking that coffee while he was cleaning? Did he buy that brown bottle when he went out for coffee? Did he move SF to the location where she was found? And if he didn’t, why would he lie about using the sheets to clean the floor? Could this be why we are not seeing the video of when he went for coffee. Was there something shown in that hallway on the tape when he opened the door to go out for the coffee? Blood…Stephany?

When looking at the position her body was in when found, if he did remove the shoes and jeans when she was lying there on the floor beside the bed where she was found, would her legs have fallen into that unusual legs drawn up fetal position when the rest of her body was on it’s back with one arm outstretched and the other beside her body?

Just wondering what everyone’s thoughts are on these observations.

Do ya think his Columbian cellmate is coaching him as to what to do regarding "don't talk to the police or judge?"

It was mentioned tonight on NG that Clown did the same thing......refused to answer the judge.

Jailhouse lawyering........

OK, just finished watching NG and the part about an Aruban being charged with an American charge and then them being able to be incarcerated in Aruba or The Netherlands. Now I'm really pizzed, because if anyone should know that....it would be Michael Griffith's. Now why in Hello didn't he come forth and tell that. I'm ticked. If this wrong info....plz let me know to those that watched also.:furious:

That's what she said - possibly could serve a U.S. sentence in Aruba or Netherlands.
Cause MG's fixated on the same thing each time he appears on any of these shows - he'll never survive his sentence in Peru.

Do ya think his Columbian cellmate is coaching him as to what to do regarding "don't talk to the police or judge?"

It was mentioned tonight on NG that Clown did the same thing......refused to answer the judge.

Jailhouse lawyering........

Yeah, probably teaching him to be a better socio/psychop.

JC confirmed on NG - there are women Judges in Peru.

Yes, I was starting to notice that. Many women in the legal system there. Kudos.:dance:

IMO..Joran moved her body...after he killed her...most likely to clean up blood around her, under her, beside her..etc...yes...I believe her moved her...possible off the bed..or..moved her to the other side of the room where the door is opened, her body would not be visible..He could have moved her more than once...all in my own opinion

I think the pants were taken off AFTER he murdered her.....sneaker first so that he could remove the jeans easier. Therefore no tearing or rips in the jeans at all.

If the crime happened in the hallway, on the tiles, that would be easily cleaned by wiping it up as apposed to the carpet...just saying.
Also if she was bleeding from the nose and the head fracture....he could have used the shirt to sop up that blood if he moved her to the bedroom....somehow I'm still going with the bedroom crime and not the hallway......she may have tried to escape but he could've dragged her by her hair back into the bedroom area......

MOO is that she definitely didn't go to his room for a trist....sexual act or anything like that. He got her there under a guise of 'let me show you my laptop poker business'.
All the while his intentions was to rob her of her winnings.....Money was first and foremost on his mind.........I don't think he thought she would put up such a fight.....but she fought for her life.

RIP Stephany Tatiana

Yes and wasn't it mentioned that his time served in either Aruba or Holland would be shorter? Or am I wrong?

LOL Yeah, you heard correctly. However...Possibly served in Aruba or Holland and Could be shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak