State v Bradley Cooper - March 22, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone keeps saying that. This has to be the worst direct examination of someone ever. He keeps asking if they examined something...yes we did and we found nothing. Did you examine the shopvac? No. Did you seize it? No. Did you find anything on the rug? No. What is the freaking point of the last 30 minutes?

I know, right? It almost sounds like he's asking questions for the defense!

You examined the sheets...and found nothing. I'm glad we are getting to hear about all the items they tested that they found nothing. I'd like to hear that they tested something and actually found something relevant.

The relief on her face was so apparent. Thank goodness. Kurtz gained a bit more respect from me for that move.

I, too, saw a very deep sigh of relief on her face.....and was so happy that the defense was respectful and thoughtful with respect to her. I too felt an elevated sense of respect for Kurtz.
And then I had to fly out the door for a dental appointment and I just got back in. I have some catching up to do.

OOOOOOhhhh speck on the wall. Tested it..found nothing. This is so frustrating.

Tested something else. Nothing found. Lather rinse repeat.

That house was so dirty and cluttered they could of been testing for days.

OOOOOOhhhh speck on the wall. Tested it..found nothing. This is so frustrating.

He said 'no blood', didn't he? Not 'nothing', just not blood. We already know she wasn't shot or stabbed.

He said 'no blood', didn't he? Not 'nothing', just not blood. We already know she wasn't shot or stabbed.

Well I'm sure the test for blood prevented them from testing it for anything else. So why would they test for blood if she wasn't shot or stabbed?

Seems to me, they were quite diligent...except for the shop vac which perhaps the defense should be happy about :crazy:

It seems to me, Brad laundered almost every piece of clothing in the house between the time Nancy disappeared and this search took place. Clothes on the masterbed, in the hallways, over the dining room chairs, hanging on the bannister, etc. He was one busy boy. :(

Ugh, I have to leave in a few minutes for an appointment. Watch them get to something while I'm gone! Y'all keep me posted...:seeya:

Well I'm sure the test for blood prevented them from testing it for anything else. So why would they test for blood if she wasn't shot or stabbed?

I think the 'testing for blood' is a standard, field test. Anything else would have to be more intensive, detailed testing procedure.

Ugh, I have to leave in a few minutes for an appointment. Watch them get to something while I'm gone! Y'all keep me posted...:seeya:

me too. have to leave at 1. They should be going to lunch soon though.

My feed keeps going out. Did they find anything on the seat cover?

In all fairness to LE and the detectives, they were entering the home with a search warrant to look for evidence related to a homicide. They had to collect any and everything that might be of evidentiary value. They were very thorough with their collecting and testing.

The thing that should have most certainly been collected was the shop vac. Maybe someone else collected it. We do not know yet.

MOO

That's a rather salient point - confirm he had to have been at the scene PRIOR to Nancy being reported missing. That will make a more compelling case if they can truly place him there.

Crime scene meaning the body location. I believe the actual crime scene to be the house.

I have to say..listening to this DA ( Cummings?)..is like watching paint dry!! He is making this portion of the trial very tedeous and drawn out, when it doesnt need to be......Anyone ever seen this guy prosecute any other case?? Is this his usual demeanor??..Yikes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk